attn: imprezer (track day refund) --- The split/ranting part of the thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 05:16 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by AWD 20T
I <3 you Chris, you always find humor to lift the spirits in touchy situations!
I aim to please. Hey man... I get pissy here from time to time as well, but in the end this is a friendly community of relativly like-minded people. We just need to remember that.

-Chris
Old 09-27-2004, 05:34 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by Lurk
Hmm...$1600 for a stupid POS rebadged MAGNAFLOW "signature" exhaust? Not a ripoff? Haha, please. I just stated a fact. There are so many more personal stories about Shiv, just dig around a little.
Guess we will never see you driving a bmw, lexus, infniti, or any of those sorts of cars now will we..

With shiv you are buying a name as well as a product. That is how good and well respected his **** is. No need to get all butt hurt because he is out of your price range. You can just build the same **** and call it what ever the **** you want. But to sit there and say shivs stuff is a ripp off is like calling a lexus a rip off as well. Its the same **** yes you could assemble the same stuff or close to the same stuff for cheaper. You pay for the luxury of not having to do endless hours of research, you also pay for the respect associated for his name. Same **** with lingenfelter (SP) and the rest of those top notch tuners. Shiv has done a helluva a job getting his name out there and building some awesome products. No need to hate, if anything you should appreciate his buisness savy and technical expertice.

just my two cents.
Old 09-27-2004, 05:42 PM

Car Info: 02 STi
how come every argument ends up talking about Shiv and is tuning/products???? Is that good or bad?? huh....at least I didnt say anything this time

Now that I am back to stock...I love ALL tuners and thier products....STOCK POWER STUCKS!!!!! lol hehehehe

-freddie
Old 09-27-2004, 05:46 PM
VIP Member

ya i know hahah

anyways back to working on the beater pile of crap..
Old 09-27-2004, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
ya i know hahah

anyways back to working on the beater pile of crap..
thats all right!! We'll be back...and faster then Evar!!! lol

-freddie
Old 09-27-2004, 05:48 PM
VIP Member

Old 09-27-2004, 06:21 PM

LOL

BUMP for refunds not retards

-freddie
Old 09-27-2004, 06:26 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21
Originally Posted by 1WRX2NV
LOL

BUMP for refunds not retards

-freddie
in that case you should stop posting, tia
Old 09-27-2004, 07:22 PM

Car Info: civic
no need for extra drama

Last edited by AzN121184; 09-27-2004 at 11:14 PM.
Old 09-27-2004, 07:47 PM

and I do believe I worked on his a few times.

-freddie

ps. I'll still give him that one lol
Old 09-27-2004, 08:17 PM
Underpants Gnome

Car Info: 1.4 Ford Fiesta
For what it's worth I have had many dealings with both Bill and Chris, and they have never been anything but helpful. They are fast at returning e-mails, informative when I have questions, and quick to get jobs done by promised deadlines. Chris has recieved many phone calls from me at all hours asking abut various things, and he always answers (well most of the time ) I will continue to do business with them because they know their stuff and are reliable.
Old 09-27-2004, 09:07 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Originally Posted by I-Speed USA
Some things never change

Gee I go out for a while and I almost miss the party

Dan - Well I agree with you that their are quite a few BAICers that share the same opinion as you. You are all certainly entitled to your opinion(s). However, I would much rather hear your own personal words and not someone else's.

In regards to why I do not talk to you sometimes...it's simple. There are times when you are polite and approachable and then there are other times when you are just wired/high strung and/or over hyper. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I just don't like talking to you when you get all spastic. It never makes for , what I feel ,is good conversation.

With regards to my own, as you say, A$$HOLEness: Look, most people just take what I have to say way to personally. It's flattering, but disturbing at the same time. All of this leads me to believe 1) I must said something that hit way to close to home and/or 2) A lot of people are just too insecure. Rather than reflect and their own insecurities they choose to point the finger elsewhere. It is, after all, much easier to blame other people rather than yourself.

With regards on ripping people off - Well, I know a lot of product re-badging goes on. Who is to blame, the customer who pays for it or the vendor who can get away with it? I am a customer still today. I accept that if I get ripped off, that it was my own fault. I mean no one is forcing me to buy overpriced goods. If I didn't want to pay for it, then I shouldn't have bought it.

People can charge whatever they want, this does not mean that you have to buy it.

Chris

I'm impressed, Chris. I know that was probably pretty difficult for you to fathom, without using any insults and all.

yeah, I am high strung sometimes... especially when Im on pro-hormones (re:steroids)... and personally, I like it that way. The more high strung, the better... thats how me, and all my friends are, and thats the way we prefer it. I'm only 24 years old... it's not time to settle down and be some old square, its time to be a ****ing animal and **** **** up! Well, thats our motto at least.

I can be mellow too... just depends on who I'm talking to and what we're talking about. If I'm bored by you, I'll probably just change the subject and act goofy... but if you have meaningfull stuff to say, I'll listen and respond like a normal person.

Daniel - Not normal to say the least, and proud of it.

PS: Bump for the refunds
Old 09-27-2004, 09:09 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
PS: You're jealous that I can jump over cars and you can't, aren't you?

Quick Reply: attn: imprezer (track day refund) --- The split/ranting part of the thread