Anyone in SF have a stomach virus?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 10:26 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by burnyou2
it was 26 days. I literally laid in bed and drank broth the whole time. I was so weak after it. I looked like such a b!tch with simple things like moving a chair around. I'm 6' 220lbs so the 35 was all excess haha
Well I guess that's a good thing, but people can lose crazy amounts of mass (including muscle) if you're in the hospital on an IV or something
Old 03-21-2011, 10:28 PM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS
Originally Posted by iLoqin
Well I guess that's a good thing, but people can lose crazy amounts of mass (including muscle) if you're in the hospital on an IV or something
Yeah, I lost muscle mass too. It was nice to look skinny for a while though haha.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:07 PM

Car Info: 2008 Forester XT Sports
yes i live in sf. AH1N1. for real. welcome to the hurt sucka!
Old 03-21-2011, 11:25 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by soggynoodles
OH!
Why not use your internet skillz to find out how he got the virus?
Im sure hes been eStalking the elusive San Francisco internet tummy virus and posting every bit of information he finds on hours of google searches about it. pics of the SF Tummy Virus house and address, where it went to school, and pics of its family, because, you know, if you have to spend hours searching for it, its still technically public information that is totally appropriate to post on any internet forum just to **** with the tummy virus for his own shallow amusement.
Old 03-21-2011, 11:49 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Originally Posted by Krinkov
Im sure hes been eStalking the elusive San Francisco internet tummy virus and posting every bit of information he finds on hours of google searches about it. pics of the SF Tummy Virus house and address, where it went to school, and pics of its family, because, you know, if you have to spend hours searching for it, its still technically public information that is totally appropriate to post on any internet forum just to **** with the tummy virus for his own shallow amusement.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:49 AM

Car Info: 2002 BRP 2.5RS

This sounds oddly familiar...
Old 03-22-2011, 11:42 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
I wasnt the only one, there were AT LEAST 3 other members helping to contribute.

And dont worry, there is A LOT more info found out about him going around on other boards from ppl that are using more then just "google" resources.

Apperantly that kid has pissed off a lot of the wrong ppl before.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:14 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
lol just bustin your ***** man
Old 03-22-2011, 12:43 PM
2006 Mt Hammy Car Show Winner

Car Info: Black 03 WRX, White 04 E46 M3
I've been sick for the last week and a half. Not nearly as bad as you described but the usual sore throat, stuffy nose, coughing up green phlegm, etc.. I've been resting and drinking tons of water every day. Today I'm finally feeling a little better but still some minor symptoms.
Old 03-22-2011, 12:48 PM

Car Info: 04 psm wrx sedan
^^^ive had something similar to that, been hackin up a lung, one nostril plugged at a time, no sore throat though...I'm a heavy smoker, this happens like once a year its weird
Old 03-22-2011, 12:59 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
something, something serious business.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Ok, serious throwing up and diahreah at the EXACT same time? Or are we talking one after another?
Old 03-22-2011, 01:09 PM

Car Info: EQ Tuned * Corn Juiced '05 WRX
OR, maybe he's throwing up diarrhea!!

JK!
Old 03-22-2011, 01:17 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
Ok, serious throwing up and diahreah at the EXACT same time? Or are we talking one after another?
Honestly, I had this a couple of months ago and I was literally doing both at the same time. I was sitting on the can holding a garbage can. Not fun. I lost like 10 pounds. 24 hours of absolute hell, three days completely out of commission, and two weeks where I was still feeling weak.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:23 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
Originally Posted by ryball
Honestly, I had this a couple of months ago and I was literally doing both at the same time. I was sitting on the can holding a garbage can. Not fun. I lost like 10 pounds. 24 hours of absolute hell, three days completely out of commission, and two weeks where I was still feeling weak.
That's rough! I only asked because I've heard the phrase, but never heard anyone say they were literally doing both at once

Quick Reply: Anyone in SF have a stomach virus?