to all bay area cops...

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2009, 12:35 PM

Car Info: Smokin' Joe
still need the help
Old 07-29-2009, 12:55 PM

Car Info: Cage and Slicks and Wing OH MY!!
workin on it player. i go back on saturday.

drop me a pm with your number
Old 07-29-2009, 01:00 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
Originally Posted by ScoobySon
Sorry, just have hella dirty cops as friends and old fraternity bros, straight out of Training Day. But, of course, not all cops are bad.

Also, have been in jail because a cop busted an illegal search on my ride in socal and caused hella drama in my life. In the end, the case was dropped...so I am just a little bitter with local cops.
I always love that argument. Hey, I have illegal substances in my car and my car was illegally searched, so I got nailed. Boo hooo...Here is an idea, dont carry that **** in your car!
Old 07-29-2009, 01:09 PM

Car Info: 2015 WRX
Originally Posted by JArnaud
I always love that argument. Hey, I have illegal substances in my car and my car was illegally searched, so I got nailed. Boo hooo...Here is an idea, dont carry that **** in your car!
Yeah gee, I love that argument too, you know the one in the Fourth Amendment about illegal/unreasonable search and seizure.
Old 07-29-2009, 01:15 PM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX PSM
Originally Posted by saqwarrior
Yeah gee, I love that argument too, you know the one in the Fourth Amendment about illegal/unreasonable search and seizure.
Maybe I wasn't clear. First off, people always say that their car was searched illegally, and that may or may not be the case. But my point was that I don't understand why people risk carry things in their car that are illegal (drugs/unregistered firearms etc). I am not saying that a police officer unreasonably searching someone's car is okay, its not at all, but their wouldn't be a problem if said driver was a little more responsible, thats all.
Old 07-29-2009, 04:26 PM

I ask for help and people put their garbage in here. I don't mind the incredibly off topic stuff due to the sense of humor behind it.. but this crap? take it somewhere else..
Old 07-29-2009, 04:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
IM ON A BOAT!!!!!

and im yelling because the waves are loud
Old 07-29-2009, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by VRT Gump
IM ON A BOAT!!!!!

and im yelling because the waves are loud
"Why is everybody yelling!?" "LOUD NOISES!!"
Old 07-29-2009, 04:45 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
"I love lamp"
Old 07-29-2009, 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by stupidchicken03
"I love lamp"
im happy someone caught that one
Old 07-29-2009, 05:17 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX STI
Originally Posted by JArnaud
Maybe I wasn't clear. First off, people always say that their car was searched illegally, and that may or may not be the case. But my point was that I don't understand why people risk carry things in their car that are illegal (drugs/unregistered firearms etc). I am not saying that a police officer unreasonably searching someone's car is okay, its not at all, but their wouldn't be a problem if said driver was a little more responsible, thats all.
Well, ya, WAS young and dumb for a large portion of my life. I got searched because the cop lied and said someone called in with my description breaking and entering. Took me out of the car, hand-cuffed me and put me in the back on his ride, searched my car without me saying anything. It put a bitter taste in my mouth toward local pigs.

But, going to jail woke me up pretty well, and took school more seriously, graduated, and now have a career.

I like cops when they are nice and reasonable, like a week ago, driving at 3am, get pulled over by a Mtn. View cop for tint. Explained that the front lets 70% light through and I researched California Tint law before I did it. He disagreed and said it was none, checked my ID, questioned why I was taking this "back road" near the San Antonio train station, saw that I lived down the street, and let me go without a ticket...sweet and reasonable. LOL, did some more research and found tint is legal in the front for Cali as long as 88% light goes through, mine only lets 68%.

But, once in awhile I run into a crazy pissed off cop that is completly unreasonable from the get go. It's like they are street judges and go around ****ing everyone over good or bad.

But, as time went on and I became more legit, and have had nothing to worry about when getting pulled over.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:29 AM

Well, ya, WAS young and dumb for a large portion of my life. I got searched because the cop lied and said someone called in with my description breaking and entering. Took me out of the car, hand-cuffed me and put me in the back on his ride, searched my car without me saying anything. It put a bitter taste in my mouth toward local pigs.

But, going to jail woke me up pretty well, and took school more seriously, graduated, and now have a career.

I like cops when they are nice and reasonable, like a week ago, driving at 3am, get pulled over by a Mtn. View cop for tint. Explained that the front lets 70% light through and I researched California Tint law before I did it. He disagreed and said it was none, checked my ID, questioned why I was taking this "back road" near the San Antonio train station, saw that I lived down the street, and let me go without a ticket...sweet and reasonable. LOL, did some more research and found tint is legal in the front for Cali as long as 88% light goes through, mine only lets 68%.

But, once in awhile I run into a crazy pissed off cop that is completly unreasonable from the get go. It's like they are street judges and go around ****ing everyone over good or bad.

But, as time went on and I became more legit, and have had nothing to worry about when getting pulled over.
nobody likes a**holes. thats like me going to a bar, the bartender being a d**k, then me saying I hate all bartenders. but some bartenders are cool.. You're going to meet jerkoffs at some point in your life.

When you need help.. a cop is going to be your best friend. If your doing something wrong they're going to bust you. We are all doing something wrong! My DP is catless, therefore illegal. So if I get crap from a cop.. he's just doing his job and putting bread on the dinner table for his family. I shouldn't have broken the law..
Old 07-30-2009, 11:10 AM

Car Info: 2006 WRX STI
Originally Posted by papakiet
nobody likes a**holes. thats like me going to a bar, the bartender being a d**k, then me saying I hate all bartenders. but some bartenders are cool.. You're going to meet jerkoffs at some point in your life.

When you need help.. a cop is going to be your best friend. If your doing something wrong they're going to bust you. We are all doing something wrong! My DP is catless, therefore illegal. So if I get crap from a cop.. he's just doing his job and putting bread on the dinner table for his family. I shouldn't have broken the law..
Yeah, but then that cop goes home to his catless DP after giving you a state ref ticket.

You forgot about the cop busting they guy with 10 keys of yay, taking 9 and selling it back on the street.

Check this, friends were dropping me off in front of my house with the engine running. When they dropped me off they parallel parked the wrong direction, I open the door and said later. As I start walking to my front door, undercover Mtn. View police roll this chick in her subie right before she is about the leave. I turn around and tell the cop, her car is running and she is dropping me off, he tells me to go back in my house and he searches the car, doesn't find anything and bounces. What a ***.

A week later there is a bunch of gangsters, busters, whatever you want to call them hanging out in front of my neighbors house outside their cars, drinking beers and getting crazy loud. The same undercover just drives by and tells them to leave. I was watching the whole time in shock and the cop was mugging me watching him not do ****. The busters were even talking back to the cops with crazy lip, cops just took it, stayed in the car and went on there way. The busters chill there for another 20 mins before finally leaving.

Being a home owner on that block makes me mad getting ****ed with by the cops that are suppose to be protecting the tax paying citizens providing their paycheck.

Last edited by ScoobySon; 07-30-2009 at 11:23 AM.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2008 EVO X/1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R32
damn the man!!! damn him!!!
Old 07-30-2009, 01:16 PM

Yeah, but then that cop goes home to his catless DP after giving you a state ref ticket.

You forgot about the cop busting they guy with 10 keys of yay, taking 9 and selling it back on the street.

Check this, friends were dropping me off in front of my house with the engine running. When they dropped me off they parallel parked the wrong direction, I open the door and said later. As I start walking to my front door, undercover Mtn. View police roll this chick in her subie right before she is about the leave. I turn around and tell the cop, her car is running and she is dropping me off, he tells me to go back in my house and he searches the car, doesn't find anything and bounces. What a ***.

A week later there is a bunch of gangsters, busters, whatever you want to call them hanging out in front of my neighbors house outside their cars, drinking beers and getting crazy loud. The same undercover just drives by and tells them to leave. I was watching the whole time in shock and the cop was mugging me watching him not do ****. The busters were even talking back to the cops with crazy lip, cops just took it, stayed in the car and went on there way. The busters chill there for another 20 mins before finally leaving.

Being a home owner on that block makes me mad getting ****ed with by the cops that are suppose to be protecting the tax paying citizens providing their paycheck.
that bothers me too. one of my co workers told me about shady stuff in SF. Dunno if it's true... but I hope I don't fall victim to that corruption. kinda like in training day...

My gf has friend out in salinas. He was known as a D*** cop... but he had his reasons. He was just trying to set straight his own people in the community. never met him..but he sounds like a really good guy.

Quick Reply: to all bay area cops...