7 vs 1: Kids jump helpless asian kid in Chicago

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2012, 10:55 AM

Car Info: drives a STi
Either way, who's fault or not, it's just not fair to jump someone who obviously is no threat to them. Just settle it 1 on 1, no cheap bs shots.
Old 01-17-2012, 10:58 AM

Car Info: subaru legacy, 01 4eat
Originally Posted by 05_WRex
Either way, who's fault or not, it's just not fair to jump someone who obviously is no threat to them. Just settle it 1 on 1, no cheap bs shots.
Why settle it like men when you can act like animals and get your friends to beat the **** out of someone because that's the "cool" thing to do.

Getting kids to understand honor and respect is like getting a 3yr old to understand pinching isn't nice and sharing is nice.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:08 AM

Car Info: 2002
If I had got jumped like that, they better hope I get hurt bad or I'm dead. Otherwise they would be dead by morning.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:34 AM
General Pimpin'

Car Info: MY04 aspen wrx wagon.
Originally Posted by Drew's rex
If I had got jumped like that, they better hope I get hurt bad or I'm dead. Otherwise they would be dead by morning.
See that's the scary part of all of this. It used to be that if you got beat down or you got beat up you were either friends at the end of it or you came back with more guys to equal it out and you fought.

Now a days if someone gets beat up they come back with a gun. It's that idea of... I'll just kill you that is different now than any time before. It was not common for a 14 year old to have the will to kill. Now it's very common.

I will say this... no matter how badly you're beaten... you leave and then you come back... you're going to jail.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:26 PM

Car Info: 05 wrx wagon, 90 celica alltrac, 66 mustang
I have been jumped like that before. You pick one of the dudes and hurt him so bad no one wants to mess with your ever again. Eye gouge someones eye out of the socket and fish hook him till his cheek rips and no one will ever mess with you. Or they will come back and mess you up worse.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:56 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by queeg9k
I have been jumped like that before. You pick one of the dudes and hurt him so bad no one wants to mess with your ever again. Eye gouge someones eye out of the socket and fish hook him till his cheek rips and no one will ever mess with you. Or they will come back and mess you up worse.
Seems you and I grew up in the same school. I moved once because things got way ugly over a jumping situation. Move was just good timing but it worked out. My buddy and I both moved. LOL.

They were trying to jump us and my buddy had his bike lock in his hand. Cracked one of the dudes so hard that we ended up having to talk to the Sheriff. Then we ran like hell. It was literally 15+ against the 2 of us.

Fortunately we were two of the fastest kids in school at the time.

But I learned the same way. If it comes down to it you pick one and **** them up... you'll get yours but one of their friends will never forget you and hopefully with that one person not wanting to mess with you they'll all get the message and just leave that one crazy dude alone.
Old 01-17-2012, 01:13 PM

Car Info: subaru legacy, 01 4eat
Buddy of mine Mark, H. He'd bite, scratch and eye poke until he got away.

Dude was scrappy, thin and looked like an easy one but he was stronger than most of the lifters on the football team.

Genetics eh?
Old 01-17-2012, 04:20 PM

Car Info: 12Teens crazy 4 me
man i felt for the asian kid. Karma will come and i hope those who did that to the asian kid get a handful of sh*t! and a painful death!

I really couldnt watch this video and almost cried. I remember when I was the helpless asian kid and got jumped. No one recorded it, and no one got in trouble. Memories like these suck.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:30 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51
Pretty F'd up that most of the kids beating on him were Asian. Whatever happened to unity?
Old 01-17-2012, 05:51 PM
General Pimpin'

Originally Posted by Choku Dori
Pretty F'd up that most of the kids beating on him were Asian. Whatever happened to unity?
You of all people should know that not all asians are the same. There is still a LOT of hate between the different regional asians.

We had MAJOR race wars in my dorms in high school. Japanese hate the Chinese. Chinese hate the koreans. North Koreans hate the South Koreans. Etc. About the only ones that minded there own business were Thai.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:53 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by OneManArmy
You of all people should know that not all asians are the same. There is still a LOT of hate between the different regional asians.

We had MAJOR race wars in my dorms in high school. Japanese hate the Chinese. Chinese hate the koreans. North Koreans hate the South Koreans. Etc. About the only ones that minded there own business were Thai.
Thai.. yea Muy Thai. Leave them the **** alone.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:47 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: Corvette Z51

If what 4chan said was true, it was a buncha Chinese kids beating up on one Chinese kid.

As for Asian unity, can't a guy dream?
Old 01-17-2012, 06:53 PM

Car Info: 12Teens crazy 4 me

Coming from a japanese background... I dont think that is too true....

Japan Really doesnt hate anyone, except for North Korea.

However, I know China hates the Japanese, and South Korea. However, they like N. Korea.

South Korea doesnt like China, N korea and Japan.

N Korea hates everyone besides china lol
Old 01-17-2012, 08:40 PM

Location: My lugnuts require more torque then your Honda makes
Car Info: 05 WRX
http://youtu.be/r7shB4OB0C0
Old 01-17-2012, 09:15 PM

Car Info: Nadda
Originally Posted by gqchynaboy
That was wayyy more entertaining then ***** GF up there.

Quick Reply: 7 vs 1: Kids jump helpless asian kid in Chicago