1999 Dodge Viper For Sale on Craigslist

Old 01-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Dooooood.......of course he's battin for the other team, he drives a Forester.
Originally Posted by VRT MBasile
Paul@dbtuned
Sponsor
Personal Sales Rating: (20)

Drives : 05 WRB STi & Sexy as hell 2000 Forester!
I laughed so ****ing hard
Old 01-15-2010, 09:21 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Wtf is up with that "sponsor" bull****!?!
I pay good $$ for this place....
Old 01-15-2010, 10:40 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by brucelee
Dude, you're gay, of course you're going to think that girls are ugly. You may think they are burned out crack ******, but your opinion doesn't count AT ALL.
Now hang on man, I have said more than once there are SOME women (very few) that really do it for me, and I was married at one time...

but that said, sorry, no, they were all skanks, you could pick up better looking women on sunset.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:54 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Dude, you're gay, of course you're going to think that girls are ugly. You may think they are burned out crack ******, but your opinion doesn't count AT ALL.

The one I posted looks hawt!
just cuz hes gay doesnt mean he cant differ hot chicks from fugly chicks.
Old 01-16-2010, 02:47 AM

Car Info: 2004 2.5 RS
Butter faces and pancake asses. Jackasses with expensive cars always take up two spots.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:04 AM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
Originally Posted by Vince25RS
Butter faces and pancake asses. Jackasses with expensive cars always take up two spots.
Quoted twice. There is that much truth in it.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
lol
Old 01-16-2010, 10:52 AM

Car Info: silver 2.5 tr 2006MT wrx
they are just your typical run of the mill "attention ******". you got to love them, for what they are. also you must treat them as such.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:04 AM

straight up. I don't know what kinda blown out skeezo you guys date............but these *****es are so obviously strippers who weren't cutting it at club.
Old 01-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
I love when guys sit there and criticize girls like these, girls that they could only WISH to get in real life...

The best is when a guy is in a relationship with a "less than desirable" looking gal, but comes online and talks smack about girls that are like 100x better looking then their significant other.

Butterfaces? If ANY of these girls came up to any of you, you wouldn't complain about any kind of butterfaceness, you'd prolly come here and post pictures of her in one of the "show off your GF" threads.

I'm not pointing out any one in particular, but I can't stand it when guys sit there and criticize women online or on TV even though the same guys couldn't get a woman anywhere near the caliber of the said woman that he is criticizing.

(pardon my grammar, I posted that on my I-touch and didn't go back to edit or proofread anything, but Im sure most guys here would agree with me)
Old 01-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
Edit: Though I said the above, going back and looking at some of those pics, I have to agree that a couple of those gals are def not of my liking and I def would NOT date them if I were single and they wanted to go out on a date, but the rest of them aren't ugly, not ugly enough to call them butterfaces.

It's funny how girls online and on TV (magazines, etc) are put on some higher scale where they have to be friggin KNOCK OUTS in order for anyone to even notice them... In contrast, if a girl that you call ugly from the magazine picture came up to you in real life and asked you out, you'd be like "HELL YES!!!" because girls in real life aren't held to the same high scale that published women are? Why is that?
Old 01-16-2010, 06:08 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
I love when guys sit there and criticize girls like these, girls that they could only WISH to get in real life...

The best is when a guy is in a relationship with a "less than desirable" looking gal, but comes online and talks smack about girls that are like 100x better looking then their significant other.

Butterfaces? If ANY of these girls came up to any of you, you wouldn't complain about any kind of butterfaceness, you'd prolly come here and post pictures of her in one of the "show off your GF" threads.

I'm not pointing out any one in particular, but I can't stand it when guys sit there and criticize women online or on TV even though the same guys couldn't get a woman anywhere near the caliber of the said woman that he is criticizing.

(pardon my grammar, I posted that on my I-touch and didn't go back to edit or proofread anything, but Im sure most guys here would agree with me)
Edit: Though I said the above, going back and looking at some of those pics, I have to agree that a couple of those gals are def not of my liking and I def would NOT date them if I were single and they wanted to go out on a date, but the rest of them aren't ugly, not ugly enough to call them butterfaces.

It's funny how girls online and on TV (magazines, etc) are put on some higher scale where they have to be friggin KNOCK OUTS in order for anyone to even notice them... In contrast, if a girl that you call ugly from the magazine picture came up to you in real life and asked you out, you'd be like "HELL YES!!!" because girls in real life aren't held to the same high scale that published women are? Why is that?
Peer pressure get the best of you Daniel?
Old 01-16-2010, 07:10 PM

Car Info: The Limp Imp
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
Dooooood.......of course he's battin for the other team, he drives a Forester.
Only lesbians drive foresters!
Old 01-16-2010, 07:15 PM
Yeah, You've Probably Never Heard Of Me.

Car Info: 345/30/19s
Originally Posted by drpsnwbrdr
Only lesbians drive foresters!
wait, I want a forester, does that make me a lesbian?
Old 01-16-2010, 07:27 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by Krinkov
wait, I want a forester, does that make me a lesbian?
i want a forester too, we are all lesbians.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1999 Dodge Viper For Sale on Craigslist