#^$(* Camry drivers!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 03:18 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
btw... BMW X3/X5 drivers are 3rd in line
Old 01-20-2010, 03:54 PM

Car Info: 2000 2 door RS/ daily driver vtech
^maybe you should just use the bus bro......I used to drive my moms camry and drove it nice and slow ''why''? cause they are not race cars...
Old 01-20-2010, 04:31 PM

Car Info: 08 DGM STI
But I like Kyle Busch. He races his camry.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:44 PM

Car Info: 2011 WRX hatch gray
Originally Posted by stirs
^maybe you should just use the bus bro......I used to drive my moms camry and drove it nice and slow ''why''? cause they are not race cars...
Yeah you don't get it.

I didn't say they should drive like race cars.

I'm saying they can't even drive speed limit. They can't maintain the flow of traffic. They can't pay attention to when the light turns green. They can't merge without 2 miles of clear road. They can't merge. They can't check their blind spots. They can't use less than 1/2 a mile to lane change. Need I go on?

And of course there are always exceptions to the typical; not all camry drivers suck.
Old 01-20-2010, 04:46 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by chimchimm5
Yeah you don't get it.

I didn't say they should drive like race cars.

I'm saying they can't even drive speed limit. They can't maintain the flow of traffic. They can't pay attention to when the light turns green. They can't merge without 2 miles of clear road. They can't merge. They can't check their blind spots. They can't use less than 1/2 a mile to lane change. Need I go on?

And of course there are always exceptions to the typical; not all camry drivers suck.
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeahtheydo .
Old 01-20-2010, 04:54 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: $200,000 sports car
Originally Posted by ryball
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeahtheydo .

<- drives a grey camry with two carseats in the back.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 1999 2.5RS / 2004 Forester X
Old 01-20-2010, 07:02 PM
jic

Car Info: 98 2.5rs/94 rx7/04 mazda6/06 audi s4/12 GT-R
Originally Posted by Overbear
99.9% of ALL northern CA drivers are ****ing worthless, especially in the rain. Who the **** needs to slow down to 40 on the freeway? **** I came into work today and was happy doing 65 in the fast lane, just blasting along, when some dumb **** decides to go 50 and get in front of me...in a WRX no less.
took the words out of my mouth, theres already people driving slow in the fast lane, and when even a bit of rain..there seems to be accidents everywhere.

and yes, those asian ladies with the welding masks....dont even want to go there.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:04 PM

Car Info: Type 53
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
But usually, yes, they can stupid as well.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:18 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by STi-owns-evo
If you think NorCal drivers are useless in the rain, don't even try driving in SoCal. There's a pretty big storm going this whole week, and I'm doing all I can to stay away from driving at all this week.
The ****!

I grew up driving in so-cal, highway 10 rush hour, 70mph bumper to bumper, stay the **** out of my way, traffic. I have made hard core new yorkers cry

Socal drivers are far superior to the ******** up here in nor-cal.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:18 PM

Car Info: 2006 sti
hahaha
a sonic opened up in vacaville.i drove past today and there was a camry sitting high centered at the entrance.
driver-female and asain
i asked the guy directing people what happened.he said she pulled in and saw the sign for the drive through entrance and figured that ment turn now so she creamed the concrete leading into the drive through.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:20 PM

Car Info: Forester XTi
OH, and to the ******* in the lowered blue WRX wagon (dark blue, tinted windows) **** YOU, learn do drive *******. ****ing hit the gas or get out of my way!
Old 01-20-2010, 07:49 PM

Car Info: 06 WRX Wagon
Originally Posted by Overbear
99.9% of ALL northern CA drivers are ****ing worthless, especially in the rain. Who the **** needs to slow down to 40 on the freeway? **** I came into work today and was happy doing 65 in the fast lane, just blasting along, when some dumb **** decides to go 50 and get in front of me...in a WRX no less.
with a statement like this, i will guess that you've never driven in SoCal when rain actually strikes the ground. within 15 minutes, 3 accidents had already occurred - 3 crashes that were on the news no less. the overall speed drops to roughly 50mph and they STILL have accidents. figure that one out.

i agree that plenty of people in NorCal drive far too slowly for my tastes as well. but, in the same situation where you are doing 65mph in the rain in the fast lane, i would be doing nearly double that in my 112hp 1986 Mr2. and no, i would not be flipping you off because you simply would not see it as i make you feel like you are sitting still.

btw - when i say nearly double, i literally mean nearly double. this is no exaggeration, feel free to ask around if you like.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:35 PM
jic

Car Info: 98 2.5rs/94 rx7/04 mazda6/06 audi s4/12 GT-R
Originally Posted by not12listen
with a statement like this, i will guess that you've never driven in SoCal when rain actually strikes the ground. within 15 minutes, 3 accidents had already occurred - 3 crashes that were on the news no less. the overall speed drops to roughly 50mph and they STILL have accidents. figure that one out.

i agree that plenty of people in NorCal drive far too slowly for my tastes as well. but, in the same situation where you are doing 65mph in the rain in the fast lane, i would be doing nearly double that in my 112hp 1986 Mr2. and no, i would not be flipping you off because you simply would not see it as i make you feel like you are sitting still.

btw - when i say nearly double, i literally mean nearly double. this is no exaggeration, feel free to ask around if you like.
calm down joel... speeding white guy in the fast lane is pretty scurry
Old 01-20-2010, 09:20 PM

Car Info: MY00 GC6 BRP
Originally Posted by not12listen

we really needa go on that ride through redwood now joel hahah

Quick Reply: #^$(* Camry drivers!!!