****ing sfpd *******

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 11:22 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
****ing sfpd *******

bike cop is coming by every half and hour telling people to move thie cars. im parked off the road in a painted emergency parking area.

granted, this is a no parking area, i think, cause there arent and parting spot lines, there are, however zero no parking signs.

so after a few times seeing him get cars to leave up the hill, he rolls by again and i ask him

"sir, where can we park?"
"anywhere but here... move your damn car"
"can i park down there?"
"do i look like im down there? all i know is, you cant park here..."

what ****ing dick. i do the right thing, and ask where i should park, and he gives me the ******* answer. well, soon as he leaves for another area, all the cars aat the top come back and now even more are up there.

im going to stay put til he forces me out...
Old 12-31-2008, 11:24 PM
rau
Something Custom

Car Info: You guys mad.
damn the man Gagan! dont take that ****!
Old 12-31-2008, 11:25 PM
Old School

great... now douchebag armenian ****er next me is bumping his gypsy rock crap...

i mean, i bet dude can hear it just fine at half that volume... but nope, hes gotta get the lic plate frame rattling on stock jetta sound system...
Old 01-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
As a moderator I'm going to have to enforce the rule of no profanity/special characters, including "***" in the subject line, as well as mention how poor of taste it is to bash an entire police force (SFPD) due to one single bike officer that gave you a hard time.

Gagan, you should know better to set a better example for our fellow members.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:09 AM
Friendly Neighborhood Ogre

Car Info: GUNATICS.COM
PS: That was a total joke and I didn't mean a word of it... lol... Hell, I didnt even spell czech it.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:32 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Old 01-01-2009, 12:32 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 05 WRX
Just be happy with your fast car and beautiful wife you complaining b**tard.

Just kidding mate, thanks for all your setup advice and have a great new year
Old 01-01-2009, 12:33 AM

Car Info: Evo X GSR, F250 Powerstroke Diesel
Well put yourself in his shoes....At shift change he's told by his supervisor to make sure people are obeying the traffic and criminal laws for the evening (even if he doesn't agree with them). What the best way to deal with it? Just bluntly tell them to move or get towed. And arrest the people who are seriously breaking the law. I would be pretty short with people if I was working on new years too.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:36 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by SR20steve
Well put yourself in his shoes....At shift change he's told by his supervisor to make sure people are obeying the traffic and criminal laws for the evening (even if he doesn't agree with them). What the best way to deal with it? Just bluntly tell them to move or get towed. And arrest the people who are seriously breaking the law. I would be pretty short with people if I was working on new years too.
good point...
Old 01-01-2009, 01:03 AM

Car Info: 1.8L FWD
where was this Gagan? i just hate it when those bad cops ruin it for all the good ones. at least you didn't have to deal with the meter maids...they are even worst.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:27 AM

Car Info: 413whp/461wtq
lol its funny how people blame the meter maids for tickets, your meter runs out u get a ticket simple as that. they are just doing their job. you don't like it then go park somewhere else.

sorry to hear bout the bad experience Gagan, ive unfortunately had my own personal bad experiences with SFPD
Old 01-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by SR20steve
That's not a reason to be a dick to a citizen... Like I said, I was completely off the road (can't say that for others around me, who were parking in the lane...)
Old 01-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by NorCalBugEye
lol its funny how people blame the meter maids for tickets, your meter runs out u get a ticket simple as that. they are just doing their job. you don't like it then go park somewhere else.

sorry to hear bout the bad experience Gagan, ive unfortunately had my own personal bad experiences with SFPD
I can def understand that, usually why I pay extra on meters.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Old School

Originally Posted by JZ oo7
where was this Gagan? i just hate it when those bad cops ruin it for all the good ones. at least you didn't have to deal with the meter maids...they are even worst.
Treasure island.

After I had that talk with him he never came back. He kicked out about 8 cars at the top of the hill, and about 14 cars took their place within minutes.

By 11:20pm there was HUGE number of cars that packed the island. The backup was all the way up the road and around the bend. A patrol car kept coming to stop cars from stopping on the road but said nothing to us on the side.

This must happen EVERY year. I don't understand why they don't just put some cops out there with some cones and organize and just let people park there... They are going to do it ANYWAYS!
Old 01-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Old School

I got nothing against Armenian folks, I was just unhappy that he had to play is music so damn loud... he had it loud, then few mins later he turned it up even more... Rattletastic!

Quick Reply: ****ing sfpd *******