$#!T Bastard parked in my parking spot !!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2008, 01:51 AM

Car Info: 05 wrx
$#!T Bastard parked in my parking spot !!!

My girl and I went to see a movie tonight. We went and saw "27 dresses" (yes I know.....) any ways as if that wasn't bad enough already. I get home to my apartment and some piece of **** old *** infiniti is parked in my parking shop(car's hood was cold so it must have been there for a while), blocking my single car garage too. So here I am at 1 am freezing cold with no where to park for blocks. So I look around and dont know really what i should do. Then I decided to go ahead and call a towing company. I wait 20 minutes for them to arrive. The tow truck (flat bed)came and I directed where the car to be towed is. He had to back into a maze of cars with inches to spare. As he was backing up, an older black guy came running out of nowhere saying "I'm moving my car right now"
I replied "Well the tow truck is here to tow your car"
I turn to go towards the tow truck driver who is already out of the truck walking toward our direction I tell the tow truck driver "the owner of the car just got here and is moving his car right now"
tow truck driver said "we'll let him go"
I said "I'm sorry to waste your time"
tow truck driver said "thats alright bro, at least we scared him, if you ever need anything else just give us another call"
and the pos was gone.
I just wish I would have slashed some tires ........
ok I'm done ranting now
Chris
Old 01-20-2008, 01:56 AM

Car Info: 2021 Ascent
yea... should've just slashed the tires while you were at it.

i hate *** hats that do that.

they think they own it all... . -_- what tools..
Old 01-20-2008, 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by x002x
yea... should've just slashed the tires while you were at it.

i hate *** hats that do that.

they think they own it all... . -_- what tools..
I was thinking about it. but sometime I have to park my suby outside for a while. and I was thinking they might try and "get me back" or something.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:31 AM

Car Info: drives a STi
Damn chris, I would've been pissed too. That's kinda of shady for someone to park there for awhile. At least the tow truck driver was cool.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by 05_WRex
Damn chris, I would've been pissed too. That's kinda of shady for someone to park there for awhile. At least the tow truck driver was cool.
yeah rob, I was hella pissed. the tow truck driver was cool. but I'm wondering if there is anything a tow truck driver can do if they are called out for a tow and the owner of the vehicle shows up. Can they still tow the vehicle if they want to? I should have gotten the bastards license plate.
oh well
Old 01-20-2008, 08:03 AM

Car Info: 91 legacy, 87 mr2, 17 forester xt
i think if they have the chains on, they charge the owner?
Old 01-20-2008, 08:32 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
we get those idiots at the store so often that park in out spots that have big giant signs saying the spots are for our store and I go out there and they go "its ok I'll just be 5 minutes" or "I'm just running across the street" and its like "I'm sorry, where on the sign does it say "parking for blah blah customers only unless you think you have a good excuse"
Old 01-20-2008, 10:26 AM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by DemonPossessed
yeah rob, I was hella pissed. the tow truck driver was cool. but I'm wondering if there is anything a tow truck driver can do if they are called out for a tow and the owner of the vehicle shows up. Can they still tow the vehicle if they want to? I should have gotten the bastards license plate.
oh well
I'm pretty sure if there's any evidence that the car was there, photos, or since the tow truck was there and he saw your spot occupied by another car, they have the right to tow it whether the guy is running yelling he's going to move the car or not.
Old 01-20-2008, 11:26 AM

wow what an injustice! how can you go on?

jk hehe
Old 01-20-2008, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by chochocho
i think if they have the chains on, they charge the owner?
The funny thing I found out about residential towing is that most tow companies require the land lord or equivalent to make the call if you are living in an apartment.

Originally Posted by STi-owns-evo
I'm pretty sure if there's any evidence that the car was there, photos, or since the tow truck was there and he saw your spot occupied by another car, they have the right to tow it whether the guy is running yelling he's going to move the car or not.
I was going to take some pictures. but my digital camera's battery was dead. I notice that most tow truck drivers are either really big or they travel in pairs.
the funny thing about this bastard is that he either heard the beeping or the lights of the tow truck. my girlfriend was inside and she didn't hear the tow truck. I think my car is louder than a tow truck. perhaps it was the lights that helped him to know.
I should invest in some strobe lights.

Originally Posted by slow04wrx
wow what an injustice! how can you go on?

jk hehe
lol. Its just a real inconvenience, if you know where I live. parking is really bad, after 10 there are no parking spots for blocks. and when some jack *** decides to take away 2 of my parking spaces (the parking spot in my garage and the parking spot in front of the garage) I get little pissed. I make it a point when I get visitors I park my girlfriends car and mine out on the street early before the street parking fills up. so my friends have somewhere to park. I would never take someone else's assigned parking. especially when there is a big *** apartment number on the garage.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:41 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
27 dresses was a great movie, i don't know what you are talking about... Any flick with that hot peice of *** Katherine Heigl is a good movie.

and you should have told the car's owner to never part in your spot again or else.
Old 01-20-2008, 01:13 PM

Car Info: Sline
Damn, that driver was nice. The company's around here demand $50 to "free" your car from the truck.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
27 dresses was a great movie, i don't know what you are talking about... Any flick with that hot peice of *** Katherine Heigl is a good movie.

and you should have told the car's owner to never part in your spot again or else.
That movie was brutal though. I digged "knocked up" because it was funny. but I wanted to shoot myself in the head a few times during "27 dresses"

I was going to tell that asshat off but as soon as I saw the guy and told him the tow truck is going to tow his car. the asshat headed towards his door. i went to the tow truck driver to see what he wanted to do. When the tow truck driver said "we'll let him go, at least we scared him" I turned around and the car was driving off.

Originally Posted by jvick125
Damn, that driver was nice. The company's around here demand $50 to "free" your car from the truck.
I made sure when I called the tow truck company that I was not the one who was going to pay anything. but yeah that tow truck driver was hella cool
Old 01-20-2008, 02:26 PM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
Pos

Yea, it's not that guys like that think they own the world, it's that they just don't give a crap about anyone or anything. These are the turds of society. I'd be so friggen pissed off it I got home and one of my three garage parking spots was occupied by some *** hat. Or if one of the 3 other spots of my ample driveway parking were occupied...I just don't know what I'd do...

Totally kidding. I guess if I was single I'd live in the city and sacrifice space for the social benefits...
Old 01-20-2008, 02:39 PM

Car Info: 04 impreza wrx R.I.P Daniel Wentz JOEBOBBUCKET
yea stupid drivers.. my mom came home one morning and found the neighbors moms car parked in our drive way.. btw this is a house not an apartment... and their friend was parked infront of the driveway. so we called the cops and when the cops came the neighbors ran out and said oh we thought the parkin was for this house not theirs.

Quick Reply: $#!T Bastard parked in my parking spot !!!