AMS Subaru Intake Manifold: Work in Progress

Old 09-19-2008, 02:11 PM
AMS
Former Sponsor

Car Info: EVO's, WRX/STi's, 240sx's, SRT4's, DSM'S.....
Thumbs up AMS Subaru Intake Manifold: Work in Progress

Well a while back we announced that we were going to be designing an intake manifold for the Subaru EJ20 and EJ25 engines. Many people have asked us how this is going and when it will be ready, cost etc etc etc. Well I didn't want anyone to think we were dragging our feet on this so I thought I would show you where we were in the engineering process.

Here at the shop we have a rapid prototype machine at our disposal. What this means is we can go from concept to CAD to Prototype very quickly. We can even have something rapid cast to even test the products potency. This is the same process we used for our EVO VIII intake manifold that you can see below:

Well although the below images might not represent the final product I wanted to show the members here that we are working very diligently on getting an AMS intake manifold solution to you.

Below are the images of our current ideas after they have been rapid prototyped. Again this might not even be close to what we actually come up with but at least you can get an idea of how much work we are putting into this. We won't pour the mold until we know its the best we can offer.

Darius
Old 11-13-2011, 03:36 PM

Car Info: Flared 2007 STI, EQ built and tuned
looks good