Aftermarket Forced Induction - Turboed factory NA engines Turbo EJ25! Who said that all Subarus are created equal? Aftermarket turbochargers on factory normally-aspirated engines (factory turbo engines have their own forums).

TMIC or Fuel Pump & Injectors?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 04:20 PM

TMIC or Fuel Pump & Injectors?

So, I am unsure of which direction to go. I have 2010 WRX Stage II+AEM Cobb AP. I plan on staying and maxing out my stage II and was told of several options. I am already planning on the EBCS to tune out the boost creep. The next mods in mind are either the Fuel Pump with Injectors or an upgraded TMIC. Not sure which will be the most beneficial towards a goal of increased HP and efficiency. Thoughts?
Old 11-11-2013, 12:39 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX 2.5L T/S, 272s, FMIC, Flipped Mani
Originally Posted by GeniusB8S
So, I am unsure of which direction to go. I have 2010 WRX Stage II+AEM Cobb AP. I plan on staying and maxing out my stage II and was told of several options. I am already planning on the EBCS to tune out the boost creep. The next mods in mind are either the Fuel Pump with Injectors or an upgraded TMIC. Not sure which will be the most beneficial towards a goal of increased HP and efficiency. Thoughts?
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I would say upgrade the TMIC first and if you could do a fuel pump. Either way you will be wanting to upgrade both down the road. The TMIC and fuel pump would help you maximize and get the most with what you already have. Just my opinion, others might be different!!