Ninjas are mammals.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 02:33 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2013 GR STi
Ninjas are mammals.

Ninjas can kill anyone they want! Ninjas cut off heads ALL the time and don't even think twice about it. These guys are so crazy and awesome that they flip out ALL the time. I heard that there was this ninja who was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon the ninja killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart. These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact. Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet. I can't wait to start yoga next year. I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).
Old 04-12-2007, 02:34 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
hmmmmm, bored much?
Old 04-12-2007, 02:37 PM

Car Info: WRB 18g + Meth (sold) 07 BMW 335i coupe
lol man...he's gotta be bored...
Old 04-12-2007, 03:07 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX, 85 AE86, 84 FJ60
welcome to ten years ago

realultimatepower.com or something
Old 04-12-2007, 04:00 PM

Facts about ninjas:
1) Ninjas are mammals
2) Ninjas fight all the time.
3) The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:06 PM
VIP Member

Ninja, Please

Scene 1:

Ninjas walk down street to go eat some food. Ninjas are all wearing black and looking totally sweet. There is some awesome music playing in the background to get the audience really pumped. Then some dude jumps out of nowhere. The ninjas start beating this guy's *** bad. Then the dude starts trying to run away, but one ninja pulls out a ninja star (ninja weapon) and throws it at the dude. The ninja star cuts the guy's head totally off. The head rolls over near this old dog that looks at the head and barfs all over the place, including the camera, which is awesome. The ninjas start flying and everybody starts screaming. Then the scene ends.

Scene 2:

A ninja is sleeping at his house. Some idiot walks by singing a super annoying song. Then the ninja wakes up super pissed and ready to rock. The guy just keeps walking and singing, while the ninja starts cutting down a building. When the guy walks by the building, it falls on him. (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.) There will be a close up of the dude's feet sticking out from under the building. The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure. Then we see that the ninja was playing the guitar. Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and the ninja starts wailing ever harder (if that's even possible). Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.

END

-I thought of this script right before bedtime. I got so pumped I almost kicked my mom right in the face!
Old 04-12-2007, 04:08 PM

I heard a Ninja can be deadly if you eat him...
Old 04-12-2007, 04:17 PM

Car Info: The ladies wild
I found out my girlfriend's dad was a ninja...no joke! He's pretty bad *** so I can't get freaky!
Old 04-12-2007, 04:24 PM

Originally Posted by omygata
I found out my girlfriend's dad was a ninja...no joke! He's pretty bad *** so I can't get freaky without a .45!
fix0r3d...
Old 04-12-2007, 04:27 PM

Car Info: 02 WRX, 85 AE86, 84 FJ60
ninja rule #678 - Never date a girl whos dad is a ninja
Old 04-12-2007, 04:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: a Ford
dont have a clue what real ninja are do you? The Ninja are a highly secretive ogranisasion that train in the art of Ninjitsu. The Ninja arts started in China in the 14th century. Ninja are nothing more than highly trained spies. The sword is not called a "Ninja Sword" it is a Katana or Wakuzashi.Their "Ninja Stars" are called Shuriken. You must have Ninja confused with the Samurai, Shogun or Bushido, for they are the ones who actually brutally slaughtered people. Ninja cannot fly or stick to walls, I would like to know where you got these ideas from. However they did have potions such as smoke bombs and poison. You also said that you learned everything you know about Ninja from a bunch of movies, has no-one ever told you movies are full of ****. Cheat codes don't work in real life, *******.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:37 PM
VIP Member

organization
Old 04-12-2007, 04:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2005 Unicorn
yeti's are fast... yeti's can out run a human by 20mph...
yeti's have smooth and soft hair on their legs.
Old 04-12-2007, 04:57 PM
VIP Member

An Umber Hulk is a powerful subterranean predator. Umber hulks stand at 8 feet tall and possess large mandibles and huge claws capable of burrowing through solid stone. They have four eyes. The two smaller eyes provide normal vision while the two larger ones enable the creature to see in the dark. Furthermore, anyone who looks directly into the beast's four eyes may suffer from a debilitating sense of confusion.

Umber hulks eat young purple worms, anhkhegs, and similiar creatures. However, their favorite prey are humans!
Old 04-12-2007, 05:01 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: a Ford
The vodyanoi are freshwater aquatic versions of the umber hulk. They lack the confusion ability of umber hulks, can summon electric eels once per day. Saltwater vodyanoi twice the size of their freshwater brethren are rumored to exist.

Quick Reply: Ninjas are mammals.