Troll Hall i-Club doesn't ban trolls. Instead, we just lock them up here. Watch out! Troll patrol is in the house!

O.t.: Wrx - 1 / Srt4 - 0

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2003, 12:37 AM

Car Info: Broken ass stock '02 WRX
Originally posted by streko
The SRT-4, a riceboy killer... great job Dodge)
WERD!!!
Old 03-14-2003, 12:41 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Evolution VIII
Originally posted by streko
Street racing isn't the cake. I think street racing is stupid actually. Srt, you said you would buy a STi because it would be the king of the street. It probably will dominate most cars on the street, but please, most subaru owners didn't buy their cars to dominate the street. That's just immature.

Maybe the first post represented the SRT-4 driver's ability poorly. It definately represented their attitudes perfectly, backed by your statements. I lose a lot of respect for Dodge. I guess they want to enter a scene where fart cans and stickers are the things to do, by making a car specifically for street racing these ricers. (yeah, WRX ricers exist, and civic ricers definately exist, but neither Honda nor Subaru built the car with this in mind. The civic was built as an econobox, the WRX as a rally based all condition performance vehicle. The SRT-4, a riceboy killer... great job Dodge)
very well said!

wrx- 3 / SRT4- 0
Old 03-14-2003, 08:54 AM

Car Info: 2005 WRX
for the love of god, shut up.
Old 03-14-2003, 08:57 AM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Thumbs down

Why even post anymore... He doesn't answer any questions, he just keeps going on and on about how fast the SRT-4 is. Time for this thread to get locked... (NEVER thought i'd say that...)

-Gagan

Last edited by joltdudeuc; 03-14-2003 at 09:00 AM.
Old 03-14-2003, 10:11 AM

Car Info: Heated Leather Seats
Oh yeah?

Well I have a moonroof and AWD.

So there.

Everyone else sucks.

Old 03-14-2003, 11:20 AM

SRTdriven: Whipe the attitude of man. There's no need for that. There are facts and there are opinions. The kid thought he was 'all that' and he took the challenge. He failed. It's best to repect who you're racing.

To me, it seems like you're a fan of street racing and the 1320. Each car is better at something than the other. SRT-4 is faster in straight-line acceleration especially at high speeds i.e. 100+. Yes you did get your $$'s worth.

Don't argue about little facts. Sure you can go into detail but please don't get mad about it. We all know what each car is good at. It just so happens that Dodge made an incredible supercar from a neon, which is badged SRT-4.

FuJi
Old 03-14-2003, 11:59 AM

Well as in comparison, you did compare the EVO's awhp (all-wheel-hp) against the SRT-4's whp. LOL But hey, that's what happens w/ AWD drivetrains.

You can beat Hyundai and Kia's Warrenties! I'd get one of them for a beater!

There's much to talk about! Enjoy your stay! Some peeps may talk offensively but you can ignore them, you don't have to take that in hand because you have choice!

FuJi

Quick Reply: O.t.: Wrx - 1 / Srt4 - 0