07-31-2004 - Little Buffalo State Park, PA - Get Together

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 10:05 PM

Car Info: 02 Subaru Impreza WRXa Wagon
07-31-2004 - Little Buffalo State Park, PA - Get Together

Date - 07-31-2004 - Early Morning Until ????
Where - Little Buffalo State Park, Newport, PA
Website of Park - Link
Event - Get Together, BBQ, Swimming, Fishing, Whatever

Ok, we are pulling together an event that is spanning multiple car clubs all at once, and altogether something new and exciting. This is not your typical car show event, more like a show & shine, meet & greet event where everyone gets together and has a good time. Let's make this like Lord Of the Rings epic porportions. I'm talking, let's take over an entire section of the parking lot, no scrap that, an entire parking lot full of tuners out to have a good time.

We are asking this to be more of like a "pot luck" style gathering where we all get together and bring something along (or pick something up along the way if you are not cullinary inclined). This is going to be a family oriented event so bring your significant others and kiddies along, there is plenty to see and do here (ok, not plenty but at least something). There is a fishing lake/pond (license I believe is required - but none needed to just feed the fishies), boat rental, and best of all, a huge swimming pool (pay entrance of course, but it is like $4.00 for an adult all day pass).

This is not based off of specific clubs so much as the forums where I received a PM about you attending and to show an approximate head count. If I have missed a forum here, do not hesitate to cross post it for me (shoot me a PM as well about this).

So here's the deal, if you are interested in attending, shoot me a PM, let me know. I want everyone who wants to attend to come on out.

Post On SixthSpehere = ?? Attending
Post On ClubSi = ?? Attending
Post On NASIOC = ?? Attending
Post On I-Club = ?? Attending
Post On Redline Forums = ?? Attending
Post On SaturnSpot = ?? Attending
Post OnSaturnSpeed = ?? Attending
Post On SpeedStreet = ?? Attending
Post On TurboSaturns = ?? Attending
Post On XtremeSaturn = ?? Attending

TOTAL ATTENDING (CURRENTLY) = ?? Attending

Last edited by magis123; 07-06-2004 at 10:20 PM.
Old 07-14-2004, 08:39 PM

Car Info: 02 Subaru Impreza WRXa Wagon
Just re bumping to see if anyone is interested ... I just found out that there is also a NOPI show that same day out at Maple Grove Raceway so I am assuming that might conflict with some of y'all.