Misc Items For Sale Electronics, games, etc can be lsited here by private parties only!

Attn Gamers, FS or TRADE: Doctor V64 + Nintendo N64

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 02:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2018 Forester XT Touring (Dark Gray Metallic)
Smile Attn Gamers, FS or TRADE: Doctor V64 + Nintendo N64

• Nintendo N64 game unit
  • Doctor V64 DX256 ROM emulator (can play games from CD-ROM drive)
  • two N64 controllers w/Rumble Pack and Tremor Pack
  • all cables and power supplies

$225/OBO -- will also consider trades | partial trades for good working PS2 or PSP units, plus any of the following Subaru parts:
  • COBB AccessPort for 2004 WRX
  • PSM (silver) painted side skirts
  • PSM (silver) STI corner splitters
  • Blaupunkt CD changer
  • Cusco 21mm front sway bar
  • Hardcore Tuning 4ga. Direct Fit Ground wire kit (blue)
  • JDM STI v7 downpipe and midpipe

Doctor V64 256Mbits (no CD-RW support)

More Description on Doctor V64 DX256: developed by Doctor V64 is a product of Bung Enterprises Limited, one of the most innovative videogame companies in the world. Doctor V64 is a low cost ROM emulator for N64 with parallel port for connection with computer, it is the perfect development kit for professional or amateur. The price is low and affordable for the average videogame user, yet it is powerful enough for professional developers to develop games. As the Doctor V64 has a flash BIOS built-in, the BIOS, which is the program that controls the Doctor V64, can be easily upgraded free of charge by downloading the BIOS from the Internet. Bung Enterprises is committed in providing the best support for it's customers and has been constantly upgrading the Doctor V64 BIOS to add new functions. Therefore, upgrading the Doctor V64 BIOS makes it as good as a new unit every time it is upgraded. Doctor V64 has a MPEG chipset built-in, which makes it a VCD, and Music CD player. It also has a 3D Spatializer chip built-in which will produce 3D surround sound effect for all audio that are emitted from it, which includes videogames and VCD.

**Important Announcement**

This product is intended to provide functions of playing VCDs and music CDs, and by way of this product enabling the addition of stereophonic surround-sound effect to all the audible signals (including N64 and other game consoles) given off by this product or transmitted from externals. The emulation function of N64 game cartridges and emulation adapter cards which are extra provided by this product are offered merely to persons, companies or institutions that are capable of developing N64 game programs. In any case, prior authorization from Nintendo Company Limited and / or other persons is required before such development of N64 game programs can be started, under no circumstances should the emulation function of game cartridges of this product be used without the required authorization. Persons, companies or institutions that are non-developers of N64 game programs should not utilize the emulation function of this product unless prior approvals are obtained from the relevant copyright owners. This Company and its distributors shall take no responsibility for any liability whatsoever arising from illegal use of various functions of this product on the part of any users.

Last edited by DomozitoLK; 07-22-2005 at 07:54 AM.
Old 07-21-2005, 07:15 AM
VIP Member

Price lowered.
Old 07-22-2005, 07:55 AM
VIP Member

Changed photos to actual photos of the unit for sale. Also adding photos of the Doctor V64 of how it loads a game from CD-ROM. Great way to archive all your catridge games and play them from on CD.

Last edited by DomozitoLK; 07-22-2005 at 07:58 AM.
Old 04-10-2006, 04:21 PM

Car Info: none
Still for sale?

Don't know if you check this out often, but I may consider buying it. PM me if you are interested in selling.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:16 PM
VIP Member

Sorry...it's "sold". I gave it to my cousing for Christmas this last year. I guess I forgot about this thread and forgot to close it out.

Thanks for your interest.

Rob
Old 04-11-2006, 07:36 PM

Car Info: none
Do you know of any place to get a hold of one of these? I have been searching a little, and found nothing. Help would be greatly appreciated...

BTW: Are you a Goldeneye fan? I know of a site that would make you want that back... check out http://www.shootersforever.com/ or http://www.goldeneyeforever.com/