NorCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

2L Monster ripped me off $300

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2015, 05:03 PM

Car Info: 06 WRB Wagon #wackfitmentsteex
I'm posting here cause I can. Yay!
That being said, anyone buying parts off me is welcome to a refund. Subie family.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:11 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by Heedz
Lol. Makes account to talk ****.

Sigma or sybir lets ip track it!
I would do it, but you did not ask me...
Old 03-03-2015, 05:24 PM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
I do not know what is going on here...

Name:  4PITJgs.png
Views: 6
Size:  106.8 KB

Name:  0w37kho.png
Views: 6
Size:  31.3 KB
Old 03-03-2015, 05:54 PM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by Max Xevious
I would do it, but you did not ask me...
hi Scott!
Old 03-03-2015, 06:00 PM

Car Info: WRX
Called and got my receipt:
Precision Wheel Works - Sacramento, CA | Yelp

This is the receipt of having tires mounted only after i had them fixed. tofuman no longer works at this shop however.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/a-and-c-auto-repair-sacramento

Lastly:
1. Don't say that you didn't say "they aren't bent".
2. Don't say you sold them to me for $300-350.
3. Don't say that I didn't pick them up knowing their physical condition.
4. Don't say I bugged you incessantly. I can bring up the call logs, but really don't want to. Sure I asked you about fitment and your suspension. I didn't want to buy rims that wouldn't fit on my car. And two mechanics told me I'd need camber bolts.
5. Don't say that I tried to "rip off" Joe.
6. Don't say it was a month. I picked up wheels 11/23, texted you about them 12/3. It was ten days, not a month. My car was in sac (with the new tires I ordered) while I live in Berkeley. I think that qualifies as right away. I had them fixed on the 12/23 because i had to pick them up from my shop to drop them off at precision.
7. Don't say i demanded money. I simply informed you about my situation, and left it up to you.
8. Don't say you didn't stop responding to me.

And just to reiterate...

Originally Posted by JourdanWithaU
But that's the situation. You bought some wheels and they're bent. You have two options. You repair them or you sell them to someone else. You don't go back to the guy you bought them from.
You call me out... but:
I would try to inspect the item as much as possible before I buy it. If it's something that I can't check, I'd have to just trust the seller. If the item isn't what I want and I've already given the guy my money, I'd try to get in contact with them to work it out. If they don't want to budge, I'd just put the item back up for sale.

For example, I find a post for some springs. I meet up with the seller and check out the springs. They're springs. Unless they're marked, I have no idea if they're the right size, rate, or will even fit my car. But they look fine and I trust the seller. I give him the cash and we part ways. Later, I go to install the springs and they don't fit. PM the seller, tell them what's up, try to get my money back. If I get nothing back, I'll put the springs back up for sale and try to minimize my losses.

Originally Posted by subysteez
I'm posting here cause I can. Yay!
That being said, anyone buying parts off me is welcome to a refund. Subie family.
#standupguy #wayitshouldbe #hashtag #moarhashtag

Just for kicks here's a picture of the speakers I got from Joe. No you will not find it on google image search. Yes the speakers are still in the custom A pillars he had in his car.
165v30 ($550) not 165 KR2 ($1000)

Last edited by Baliztik; 03-03-2015 at 06:27 PM.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:54 PM

Car Info: No more Subaru
Originally Posted by Max Xevious
I do not know what is going on here...
wifi? Or cell network? Weird
Old 03-03-2015, 10:13 PM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Originally Posted by Baliztik
And just to reiterate...

But that's the situation. You bought some wheels and they're bent. You have two options. You repair them or you sell them to someone else. You don't go back to the guy you bought them from.
You call me out... but:

I would try to inspect the item as much as possible before I buy it. If it's something that I can't check, I'd have to just trust the seller. If the item isn't what I want and I've already given the guy my money, I'd try to get in contact with them to work it out. If they don't want to budge, I'd just put the item back up for sale.

For example, I find a post for some springs. I meet up with the seller and check out the springs. They're springs. Unless they're marked, I have no idea if they're the right size, rate, or will even fit my car. But they look fine and I trust the seller. I give him the cash and we part ways. Later, I go to install the springs and they don't fit. PM the seller, tell them what's up, try to get my money back. If I get nothing back, I'll put the springs back up for sale and try to minimize my losses.
Just to reiterate.

I love how this went from Tren Hard getting burned to you getting burned.
Old 03-03-2015, 10:35 PM

Car Info: WRX
Just to reiterate.

I love how this went from Tren Hard getting burned to you getting burned.
Lol. How can you not see that your statements conflict? Those are your own words. I did not call out tw34kz until he gave an inaccurate account of what happened which i have thoroughly destroyed. I did exactly what you would have done in my shoes. I asked him for a refund. He said no. I left negative iTrader. I repaired them. Done.

Just because I had to defend myself a year and a half later doesn't mean I'm bagging onhim.

You may not agree with going back to the seller (which you flip flop on). But with Joe I had a legitimate reason to. With tw34kz i had a legitimate reason as well. Joe offered to take it back. tw34kz didn't.

Heedzs' problem with me is that i priced higher. I gave reasons for lowballers, pricing them individually, and the fact that i traded for it. If you don't see that as legitimate then you have a different opinoin.

You may disagree with my viewpoint, but fact of the matter is tw34kz did not want to issue a refund because he truly believes his rims weren't bent when he sold them to me. Even with receipt in hand for the repair.

I have proven i did not try to rip of Joe. I have proven i had a legitimate reason to go back to tw34kz, and i have proven that people price things higher than market value on here and no one cares.

I have proven that you have a double standard to sales. Regardless of whether it is a high visibility item. You think a standard exists for those items that does not exist for other items in classifieds. Shouldn't it apply to all items?

I have proven that you fail to acknowledge your inaccurate claims. No one saying i ripped off Joe? tw34kz did. Don't go back to the seller? That's your advice.

Also to your point to install things myself. That's another viewpoint you and I don't share. Because at some point convenience and expertise come in. Time spent vs money spent. Time has to be accounted for and if I don't want to spend the time, and want it done professionally (just like Joe did to begin with), then you have it done for you. Especially when you're making money at a rate which you are actually saving money by NOT doing it yourself.

But you can keep being naive and not looking at the flaws of your own argument. That's fine. It's why I won't bother pointing them out for you any longer. In the end, you will never be able to see any faults of your own anyway.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:05 PM

Car Info: 2006 WRX
So damn funny lol
Attached Thumbnails 2L Monster ripped me off 0-image-3021866420.jpg  
Old 03-04-2015, 12:16 AM
White Lightning

Car Info: Built, 6-Speed, E85, #pluskey 06 Wagon
In for arm wrestling tournament LOL
Old 03-04-2015, 12:43 AM
moist amateur

Car Info: 2k4 WRB/WRX
Originally Posted by rymaggi
So damn funny lol
I seriously lost it when he started texting me that stuff. I thought he was legit trying to troll me....
Old 03-04-2015, 12:57 AM
moist amateur

Car Info: 2k4 WRB/WRX
Originally Posted by RunsMouthNtWHIP
sad.. dude gets clearly ripped off but everyone is bashing on the buyer.. shadddddyyyy
RunsMouthNtWHIP....should be TrenHard_2

Troll elsewhere pizza boy

Originally Posted by LOLFUNCTION
you clearly have no idea who the seller and buyer are. If you did you wouldn't say that.

Sometimes when you're stupid you should just stay quiet

Edit. This is your first post. Clearly you are Tren Hards lifting buddy. I bet you're ripped. Please don't whoop some ***
Either Tren Hards buddy who has no idea what's going on in this forum or Tren Hard himself trolling everyone..

Originally Posted by kamnewton
In for arm wrestling tournament LOL
+1
Old 03-04-2015, 07:58 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Lol. How can you not see that your statements conflict? Those are your own words. I did not call out tw34kz until he gave an inaccurate account of what happened which i have thoroughly destroyed. I did exactly what you would have done in my shoes. I asked him for a refund. He said no. I left negative iTrader. I repaired them. Done.

Just because I had to defend myself a year and a half later doesn't mean I'm bagging onhim.

You may not agree with going back to the seller (which you flip flop on). But with Joe I had a legitimate reason to. With tw34kz i had a legitimate reason as well. Joe offered to take it back. tw34kz didn't.

Heedzs' problem with me is that i priced higher. I gave reasons for lowballers, pricing them individually, and the fact that i traded for it. If you don't see that as legitimate then you have a different opinoin.

You may disagree with my viewpoint, but fact of the matter is tw34kz did not want to issue a refund because he truly believes his rims weren't bent when he sold them to me. Even with receipt in hand for the repair.

I have proven i did not try to rip of Joe. I have proven i had a legitimate reason to go back to tw34kz, and i have proven that people price things higher than market value on here and no one cares.

I have proven that you have a double standard to sales. Regardless of whether it is a high visibility item. You think a standard exists for those items that does not exist for other items in classifieds. Shouldn't it apply to all items?

I have proven that you fail to acknowledge your inaccurate claims. No one saying i ripped off Joe? tw34kz did. Don't go back to the seller? That's your advice.

Also to your point to install things myself. That's another viewpoint you and I don't share. Because at some point convenience and expertise come in. Time spent vs money spent. Time has to be accounted for and if I don't want to spend the time, and want it done professionally (just like Joe did to begin with), then you have it done for you. Especially when you're making money at a rate which you are actually saving money by NOT doing it yourself.

But you can keep being naive and not looking at the flaws of your own argument. That's fine. It's why I won't bother pointing them out for you any longer. In the end, you will never be able to see any faults of your own anyway.

Kids these days...

Last edited by LxJLthr; 03-04-2015 at 08:01 AM.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:06 AM
Nobody likes the tuna here

Car Info: 03 SRP WRX Street Class Prepped, 17 Chevy Duramax
Originally Posted by 2L Monster
RunsMouthNtWHIP....should be TrenHard_2 Troll elsewhere pizza boy Either Tren Hards buddy who has no idea what's going on in this forum or Tren Hard himself trolling everyone.. +1
It's his tren replying on his behalf. Or maybe his gainz bro
Old 03-04-2015, 08:32 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
And that's where the story ends. Move on. Don't kick **** up a year and a half later.

In the end, you will never be able to see any faults of your own anyway.
As does everyone. Including you.

Quick Reply: 2L Monster ripped me off $300