Hawaii Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

feeler.. 2010 WRX Premium Sedan

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2015, 12:54 AM

Car Info: 2010 WRX
feeler.. SSM 2010 WRX Premium Sedan

$27k firm, title in hand, garage kept, 37k miles and counting (it's my DD), Silver Spark Met, 2010 WRX Premium Sedan. bought bone stock in early 2012 with 12k miles on it. all mechanical work done by myself with exception of fuel pump and ebcs, both done by EQ tuning in Fairfield, CA, right before my first tune. Tint done by tint pros in Stockton, CA. Tuned by Jarrad from PDX in March. Mods as followed:

Engine/under hood:

Blouch 1.5xtr (10cm2)
TXS catted DP
Invidia q300 CBE w/KB exhaust hangers
AEM intake
Perrin 2.4 turbo inlet
Perrin ELH
Perrin pulley
GS EBCS
GS coated up pipe w Tial 38mm EWG
FMS TMIC w/PW turbo upgrade hose
ID850cc inj
DW65c fuel pump
NGK 1 step colder plugs
Perrin radiator shroud
Perrin Alt cover
Perrin Heatshield
Perrin battery tie down
PTP lava turbo blanket
Perrin upper radiator stays (new in box)
Alutec front upper strut bar (not installed)
GS Gaskets (exhaust to mani/mani to up/up to tutbo/turbo to dp/dp to mid/mid to axleback/axleback to muflers)
Dimple magnetic drain plugs (diffs and oil pan)

Drivetrain/suspension:

KB short throw
KB front an rear shifter bushings
Anarchy motive spherical shift ****
Perrin pitch stop
Perrin motor mounts (new in box)
Perrin tranny mount
Perrin front and rear end links
WL front and rear sways
WL rear sway bar brace
WL positive shift kit (crossmember bushings)
WL anti roll link kit (new in box)

Interior:

Cobb AP V3 with 4 tunes (stg 2+fuel pump and ebcs @ 19psi/previous + pulley, tmic, invidia q300 @ 21psi (used spt cbe with previous tune)/ previous + elh. turbo inlet, injectors, ewg set up/previous + 1.5xtr @ 21psi)
SMY gauge cluster (prosport premium amber/white oil press and oil temp gauges)
Perrin dual gauge pod mounted on steering wheel bezel (aem uego and aem boost gauges)
Pinoeer 940bt deck (with pac interface for steering wheel controls)
Alpine type s components all around
Arm extention
Weather tech front and rear digital fit floor mats
Subaru oem all weather trunk liner
Covercraft UVS100 custom fit sunshade
Covercraft dashmat front and rear dash covers
Wet okole seat covers

Exterior:

29% tints (never had issues with safety)
Drag dr31 wheels (gunmetal) w 225/45/17 falken azenis p722/as (75% left)
Gorilla locking lugs
Perrin shorty antenna
Whispbar flush fit roof racks with sks locks and screw in mounting ($700 set up, best roof racks to date. low noise, oem look, rated for 165lbs)
2x Yakima fork lift bike racks

OEM/other parts:

OEM TBE
OEM heatshield
OEM exhaust manifold (if you want uel sound back)
OEM up pipe
OEM complete intake set up
OEM Tmic
OEM Shifter with shift ****
OEM dash bezel
OEM head unit
OEM sways with endlinks
Blouch 1.5xtr IWG (new, removed when I installed 1.5xtr)
FMS tmic intercooler hose (for use with VF52 turbo set up)

Car has used Amsoil SS 5w30 ever since I got it, changed every 2.2k-ish to 3k-ish miles. Have 2 oil analysis sheets from blackstone (1 pre dom 1.5xtr and 1 post install). Amsoil Severe gear front and rear diff changed when I purchased car, at 17k-ish miles and at 34k-ish miles. Amsoil ATF power steering fluid at 34k-ish miles. A lot of money in fluids, yes, but I'm **** about keeping fluids clean!!!! Radiator flushed at 34k miles. Car has no issues mechanically, no tpms light (tpms was put in wheels), no check engine lights, no rough idle, no grinding of gears, no slipping clutch, no track time, and does not eat oil.

Exterior has dings and dents from people who don't know how to open doors/small parking spots found EVERYWHERE on island. would say its 8.75-9.5/10. Higer end of condition (9.5) considering its a 2010 and comparing it to others I've seen.

Interior 9-9.5/10. has had the weather tech and truck liner within a month after I purchased the car. installed wet okoles within a year of me purchasing it. no stains, rips, tears, burns, or discoloration on seats and has never been smoked in.

Been thinking long and hard about selling her for some time now and many people here can build a faster car for a lower price. But everyone has a number and 27 is mine. Many long hours, arguments, sweat, and money has gone into her. I have $1000's of dollars in receipts from buying new parts from manufacturers and reputable online dealers. I wanna say the shroud, alt cover, battery tie down, front swaybar, and front strut bar was the only things I bought used. Message me your number if interested, I'm firm at $27k and may not even sell it if you wait to long!!!! PM me your number if you are a serious buyer and you are interested/have questions about a reliable, well taken cared of, turn key DD.

Last edited by moto96793; 06-26-2015 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-26-2015, 01:14 AM

Car Info: 2013 Subaru WRX
Wow, never thought you would be selling. What you gonna get next?
Old 06-26-2015, 01:35 AM

Was thinking another sub. Going full old man and gettin a fozz. instead of going stage 2 off the bat, first mods would be a freshly built block and some ppg gears of course it would sit in my garage till I got the rest of the parts. But def buying the two most expensive pieces off the bat while I had the money.

Last edited by moto96793; 06-26-2015 at 01:37 AM.
Old 06-26-2015, 02:02 AM

Car Info: 2013 Subaru WRX
Originally Posted by moto96793
Was thinking another sub. Going full old man and gettin a fozz. instead of going stage 2 off the bat, first mods would be a freshly built block and some ppg gears of course it would sit in my garage till I got the rest of the parts. But def buying the two most expensive pieces off the bat while I had the money.
Nice, good luck with the sale.
Old 06-26-2015, 02:11 AM

Thanks bro... if not, just keep this one... figure I got an easy 100k+ miles before I need a new block. All my stuff last pretty long cause I over do maintenance on them. Lmao.