ATTN: nOObs

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 01:34 AM

Car Info: 09 xt
welcome old school, i am from the generation of mid-schoolers the wrx's were out, but only bugeyes.
i just read your profile. old school but born in the 80's haha. that's rich!

Last edited by 808subaru; 09-18-2006 at 01:36 AM.
Old 09-18-2006, 10:43 AM

Car Info: 04 XTi.............. Seats down..G's up
Originally Posted by joejoe69
Wassup guys! I am considered a n00b to most of you n00bs with the new age STi's. I jus' crawled out of the ashes as joejoe69 (formerly known as 'Joe Alejandro' - my real name by the way). Do I count as an old timer since I been in since '99, but dropped out in '03 because I left for military training? Nah. Just to let you know, I am the only GC on this island (I hope) sporting the Version 1-4 generation exterior. Look out young boys, I hope the state builds a new track in time when I finish my project RA. We'll see what old school can do? See you guys around. Joe
we'll have to see about that once i get my sti ra setup. won't be for a while but it will happen. welcome back and hope to see you around.
Old 09-20-2006, 05:03 AM

Car Info: 2015 CWP STI
Originally Posted by 808subaru
welcome old school, i am from the generation of mid-schoolers the wrx's were out, but only bugeyes.
i just read your profile. old school but born in the 80's haha. that's rich!
what I meant by old school, I meant da car, not me. Born in 1980.. the beginning..saying 80s makes me feel younger. But then again, there are alot of younGER boys (some) that think they hot and arrogant with the blow-off valves on their '02-'06s whenever they drive next to me just cuz I still NA. They must be ex-Honda owners or something, I don't get no shaka back from [some] of them either. Anyway, all I'm saying is the crowd is different now since then. But thanks for welcoming me back.
Old 09-30-2006, 06:35 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
76. find a dictionary, spellcheck- or have someone proofread your posts... either way try your best to look like you can spell...

aloha from the summit of *-^-mauna kea-^-*
Old 01-07-2007, 03:51 PM

Car Info: 2006 CGM Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon
Smile Moving to Kauai on 1/17/07!!.

Hello Everybody:

My name is Mark and I just wanted to say hey....I am relocating to Kauai on 1/17. I will be working for ITT Systems Division on the Pacific Missile Range Facility in Kekaha. I am shipping my wagon on 1/16. They said it should take 4-5 weeks to ship. What I was wondering about is if there are any tuners over in Kauai, or only on HI?. I will be over in Kauai for 1 year, but possibly 2. I am really excited about the move and have never been to Kauai or HI before. When I was in the Air Force, I was overseas in Germany, but I have never lived on an island. I will be living in Waimea. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Do you also know if there are any meets in Kauai?. I am also trying to find a good place to get parts over there, any recommendations for a good Suby dealership?. I normally go to Subaru of Gwinnett here in GA.

Thanks,

Mark
Old 01-29-2007, 02:06 PM

Car Info: 2006 750i
Hello from a N00b

Just thought I'd say hello. Currently considering moving from luxury sedan to STi, if Mrs lets me pull the trigger. Take care and have a nice day.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:16 PM

Car Info: '10 Xt Ltd, '05 X Beater, '01 GS300
Originally Posted by Ckatsu
Just thought I'd say hello. Currently considering moving from luxury sedan to STi, if Mrs lets me pull the trigger. Take care and have a nice day.
What kind of luxury sedan you coming from....or considering coming from? It's funny, because Ive been contemplating going from STI to luxury sedan myself. One thing for sure is that you'll absolutely love the performance aspect of the STi. It's still got enough room for kids, and it's a blast to drive. It's far from luxury, but hell, nobody bought a STi for that purpose. We all know why we bought them for.....heheheheh!
Old 01-29-2007, 07:48 PM

Car Info: 2006 750i
Originally Posted by Bran808
What kind of luxury sedan you coming from....or considering coming from? It's funny, because Ive been contemplating going from STI to luxury sedan myself. One thing for sure is that you'll absolutely love the performance aspect of the STi. It's still got enough room for kids, and it's a blast to drive. It's far from luxury, but hell, nobody bought a STi for that purpose. We all know why we bought them for.....heheheheh!
Call me crazy (many do) but I currently drive a 2006 BMW 750i. The car is great. If it had the adaptive cruise control, I could really say that the car drives itself. Plenty of room to haul people comfortably and the kid can watch the small but functional rear DVD.

I Really REALLY miss that 'Blast to drive' feeling that I used to experience with the past couple of sportier type cars I had in the past.
Old 03-14-2007, 01:54 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: Seishin-teki kyōkō/Intonjutsu/Shinobi-ir
Welcome

Just wanna say welcome to the noobs. Just made almost 2 years but still I consider myself a noob.. For the old schoolers, just wanna say wassup and hey brandon, I was going to tsunami's with my sister and friend and her friend but didnt but I just dropped them. Was gonna come in to check on you but didnt want too. Well check you laters..

Shoots
Old 03-27-2007, 03:34 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2004 Subaru STI
shaka's to everyone! newbie here...been an sti owner for almost a year, but was too busy with work to even have some fun =). noticed too many sti/wrx owners out there flashing shaka's so i decided to join the club. anyways, looking forward to meeting some of the good folks in here...aloha!
Old 03-27-2007, 09:38 AM
9 to 5 mod

Car Info: 03 Impreza WRX

PM a mod if you have problems or questions about teh board or a member

just dont PM me with technical questons.
Old 04-22-2007, 12:31 AM

Car Info: 04 Sti
Hey everyone...sorry couldnt make it to the last meet....my name is Don and just acquired my wrx wagon 3 weeks ago....heres a pic of em...

Name:  DSC02052.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  57.3 KB

Name:  DSC02056.jpg
Views: 207
Size:  56.4 KB

JUNK camera and noob photographer...hope i can meet all u guys someday....
Old 05-22-2007, 02:02 AM

Car Info: 06sti
nice car don im new to the i-club also i still havent gone to any of the meets but im goin to this next one c u there peace
Old 07-15-2007, 09:00 PM

Car Info: 2021 Crosstrek Sport
Cool Wassup!!! Noob here!

Wassup Peeps,
My name is Shawn & I just picked up a "really friggin old" '93 Impreza Sedan (2WD). I got big plans for this car though. I'm planning on doing a WRX AWD conversion sometime soon. Hopefully it won't be too hard to aquire the parts I need to get it to the point that I want it. I already got my sounds ordered, body kit is pretty much picked out along with color the car will be painted. I'm still trying to decide what body shop I'll have the work done at though. I know that it will be a long, slow proccess but, in the end it will worth every penny. I've had a couple of project cars in the past, (Old School '74 Corolla SR5 & a Turbo '88 Box Civic) but none of those will compare to what I'll be going through with this. I've already browsed through a lot of the threads on here and I'm glad that there are a few of you that already went through what I'll be experiencing with this project. I look forward to becoming a part of the Hawaii i-club Ohana, Anyways...
Aloha & God Bless,
Shawn

Last edited by Keainakoa; 07-15-2007 at 09:03 PM. Reason: font was too d*mn small
Old 07-15-2007, 09:28 PM

Car Info: AWD Peanut "i" IMPRETZA
Welcome

^^^Welcome to the family Shaun!!!Hope you enjoy your ride and if you ever need any help or questions, feel free to just ask..Im sure alot of the board members will clue you in on things!! Again Welcome

Quick Reply: ATTN: nOObs