Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by 1JavaBlk_in_Sac
There's always drama right before BAM.
So very true.
Old 08-12-2014, 08:17 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!
Originally Posted by Overbear
its all in the value of the car, my rock rig is built to be messed up, tore up, the doors come off with a single bolt, hell the whole roof comes off with 6 bolts. I don't give a **** about it, hence why the 4x4 club has full permission to mess around. Make note of that, HAVE PERMISSION.

My FXT on the other hand is my baby, I have put a great deal of money and time into it, plus the value it holds to me, being a car given to me by a friend who died almost 2 years ago now. I put its value well above even my own. Make a new note, DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION...Не имеет разрешения

now do you get it? (btw did I get that right? I could not find "do" so it translates to "does"?)
No, I don't. Unless you have legal disclaimers on all your vehicles clearly stating the difference in those permissions...pick a principal and stick with it. Don't flip flop on it whenever it is convenient for you. Otherwise, quit IT and go into law For the record, while a sticker might be annoying...it ain't nothing to pop a vein over unless it is a concourse winning ride or something.

It is great that you have something so meaningful and full of sentimental value...It is awesome that you meticulously maintain it ...but what do you expect taking it out into the world every day?!?!?!? It is full of ignorant, jealous, oblivious, inconsiderate, etc etc etc morons. **** will happen.

Do you machine gun all of the birds in your neighbor cause they can crap on it? Do you gut every nearby homeless cat because it might jump on your warm hood during a chilly night? If this is so valuable where a sticker cause you a stroke, garage it for special occasions and buy a POS beater

Just be consistent with your logic товарищ...than again, we would not have threads such as these
Old 08-12-2014, 08:23 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI
Originally Posted by LxJLthr
No, I don't. Unless you have legal disclaimers on all your vehicles clearly stating the difference in those permissions...pick a principal and stick with it. Don't flip flop on it whenever it is convenient for you. Otherwise, quit IT and go into law For the record, while a sticker might be annoying...it ain't nothing to pop a vein over unless it is a concourse winning ride or something.

It is great that you have something so meaningful and full of sentimental value...It is awesome that you meticulously maintain it ...but what do you expect taking it out into the world every day?!?!?!? It is full of ignorant, jealous, oblivious, inconsiderate, etc etc etc morons. **** will happen.

Do you machine gun all of the birds in your neighbor cause they can crap on it? Do you gut every nearby homeless cat because it might jump on your warm hood during a chilly night? If this is so valuable where a sticker cause you a stroke, garage it for special occasions and buy a POS beater

Just be consistent with your logic товарищ...than again, we would not have threads such as these
Old 08-12-2014, 08:29 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap

What is this logic you speak of?

If you don't tell me, I'm going to bust some knee caps with a baseball bat!!!!
Old 08-12-2014, 09:00 AM

Anybody willing to kill cats come to my neighborhood and I'll donate money to your cause. Disgusting little ****s who have ruined 3 clear bras on different cars now by scratching them. I wish a big semi truck would come in and crush them all to death.

Double standard, somehow people have forgotten what a goddamn terrible thing cats in a neighborhood can be and why all the laws for neutering came about. Imagine if I let my dog run around through peoples yards at night, and sleeping on their cars tearing their **** up.

I've always appreciated cats as pets and pets as highly important, but the reality is owners just want an animal they can get it and forget it. **** cat owners
Old 08-12-2014, 09:04 AM
In Russia, Title Choose You.

Car Info: Everywhere
Bust their knees
Old 08-12-2014, 09:05 AM

Car Info: 2006 STI
Name:  grumpy-cat_zps391fb2a0.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  56.3 KB
Name:  Cats-invade-the-world-2_zps392c708e.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  57.4 KB

Last edited by SkizzDawg; 08-12-2014 at 09:08 AM.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:11 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Originally Posted by slow04wrx
Anybody willing to kill cats come to my neighborhood and I'll donate money to your cause. Disgusting little ****s who have ruined 3 clear bras on different cars now by scratching them. I wish a big semi truck would come in and crush them all to death.

Double standard, somehow people have forgotten what a goddamn terrible thing cats in a neighborhood can be and why all the laws for neutering came about. Imagine if I let my dog run around through peoples yards at night, and sleeping on their cars tearing their **** up.

I've always appreciated cats as pets and pets as highly important, but the reality is owners just want an animal they can get it and forget it. **** cat owners
They just might stick a dickbutt sticker on your car
Old 08-12-2014, 09:11 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi

Machine gun no, but the cats get the airsoft gun if I catch them in my yard/near the cars. They arn't stupid enough to come in the back yard, my husky makes short work of them (husky+cat=dead cat if I don't get out there fast enough)

Logic kind of escapes you dude, one can not compare a beat up rock crawler, to a car like the FXT. you are trying to compare apples to battleships, it doesn't work that way.

Its also not about "having a stroke' its about respect for other peoples property, something some here seem not to have. Like I said before, I value my car more than other peoples lives. That is just how I am.

товарищ: friend/comrade, said: tah-VAH-risch .. yes? Russian has always intreged me, I want to lean Japanese but Russian is 2nd on the list. Such a colorful language, much more so than spanish.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:22 AM

Machine gun no, but the cats get the airsoft gun if I catch them in my yard/near the cars. They arn't stupid enough to come in the back yard, my husky makes short work of them (husky+cat=dead cat if I don't get out there fast enough)
What happens when:
1) the airsoft pellet hits your car. do you bust your own knees?
2) people report you shooting their animals and call the cops. do you bust the cops knees?
Old 08-12-2014, 09:25 AM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Originally Posted by Vladi
What happens when:
2) people report you shooting their animals and call the cops. do you bust the cops knees?
Old 08-12-2014, 09:28 AM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
Originally Posted by TheFozz
No, not LOL. That $h!t actually happened, to me, and it pissed me the eff off. I don't care who made it into angry eyes, it gouged the rear glass on my SH. Same as OB, don't screw with my ride. Period.
srs? i've taken a razor blade to glass I dunno like a billion times and never gouged it. Thought it was a joke.. learn something new everyday.

List of people who don't want stickers on their cars as a joke:

-TheFozz
-Overbear

Last edited by FXTbrah; 08-12-2014 at 09:32 AM.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by Vladi
What happens when:
srs
Old 08-12-2014, 09:50 AM
I survived the Mod Challenge and all I got was this lousy title

Car Info: ...zeh car drives you!

Logic kind of escapes you dude, one can not compare a beat up rock crawler, to a car like the FXT. you are trying to compare apples to battleships, it doesn't work that way.

Its also not about "having a stroke' its about respect for other peoples property, something some here seem not to have. Like I said before, I value my car more than other peoples lives. That is just how I am.

товарищ: friend/comrade, said: tah-VAH-risch .. yes? Russian has always intreged me, I want to lean Japanese but Russian is 2nd on the list. Such a colorful language, much more so than spanish.
Again, considering I am Russian, logic is a very questionable aspect to begin with

However, it doesn't change when it comes to my possessions. Whether it is my brand new Tacoma, 16 year old 200k mile Lesbaru, 22 year old canyon wh*re VR4 or 26 year old constant PIA WRC Alltrac project. It is my sh*t that I spend equal amount money, blood, sweat and tears on to get exactly right how I want. Don't mess with it or I KGB your ****. Plain and simple. I got a boat and know the bay's dredging schedules as well all the tides and currents where a body will be hauled off 5 miles out to sea never seen again

And I never disagreed with you that world isn't full of disrespectfully d*cks. I stated that outright. Unfortunately, that's just part of life. You have to deal with it one was or another.

друг is friend. товарищ is comrade or someone within same community, circles, etc. Whenever I am back from the East Coast, I am happy to help you learn...a bottle of Vodka is a required teaching aid though
Old 08-12-2014, 09:55 AM

I see you're the token Russian in BAIC?
I'm the token Russian in SRIC, nice to meet you.

We should get together a do russian things, you know, like take over Ukraine and bust peoples knees and drink vodka and eat caviar?

do you even have a leather jacket?

Quick Reply: vandalism and other peoples cars