Official: 49ers 2014/2015 Season (Hello Levi's Stadium!)

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2014, 01:42 PM
previously known as wrxBRAH

Car Info: 2004 FXT
I really hope Gore signs a 2-3 year team friendly contract with us. Probably won't but I would love to be wrong.

Cut Crabtree and Vernon Davis. Cut Jonathon Martin. Draft OL and maybe Montgomery or Strong. Pick up a TE in the later rounds with hands. Grab a QB in the late rounds that can challenge Kap a bit.

Trade Wilhoite while his value is good. Trade or cut Lemonier. Trade Ahmad Brooks. That pretty much sums it up.

Hopefully Kap spends this offseason fixing his holes instead of partying it up in Miami. If he comes back next year and still can't read defenses or make simple touch throws, he'll be out of the league in a couple of years.
Old 12-15-2014, 05:26 PM

Car Info: Nadda
I think the major issue that I have with it is that the 49ers defense did it's job and the 49ers defense and special teams has been pretty good and deserve to be in the playoffs. The offense on the other hand has not done it's job, but to have such a BS roughing the passer call on the defense doesn't match up...

If the offense couldn't put points on the board, fine, but to have the defense take the fall on that one call is pretty huge.

And yes, the Niners shouldn't have been in that position at all if their offense could do anything other than put up a donut with Gore out and Borland out, but they held there and didn't get credit for it.

And I'd like to also complain about the 2nd hit Eric Reid laid on Richardson crossing the middle. Richardson is short and small, you gotta pay the price if you want to come across the middle. He didn't even let go of the ball. Reid could have REALLY lit him up and I'd tell Reid next time to drive through him, because he didn't on that play. If you're gonna get flagged 15 yards he might as well have ran through him. If you look at the play Reid could have hit him like 10X harder than it was if he dropped his head and drove through, but he didn't... so lame. The game of football is violence, the innate nature is every play someone is hitting someone.

If you're 180-90lbs crossing the middle against 220lbs then you better be ready to get loaded on, at least the hit was all shoulder and Reid didn't drop lower, cuz he could have and really broke some ribs.

Last edited by iLoqin; 12-15-2014 at 05:34 PM.
Old 12-15-2014, 07:48 PM

I don't think Reid wants anymore concussions. He'd have likely knocked himself out if he dropped his head anymore to get the drive needed for a harder hit.
Old 12-17-2014, 01:29 PM

Ray McDonald released. The guy is really really really ***ing dumb to continue to put himself in **** situations

San Francisco 49ers release Ray McDonald amid sexual assault investigation - ESPN
Old 12-17-2014, 02:53 PM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
idk what it is.. the videos never play for me. Chrome, FF, or IE
Old 12-17-2014, 03:04 PM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
I just read the article.....dude is an idiot to keep putting himself in terrible situations!
Old 12-17-2014, 04:32 PM

I'm pretty sure he was guilty of the first offense too. I mean if you get handcuffed there had to be some visible marks, which there were. *shrugs* idiot had it coming.
Old 12-17-2014, 06:22 PM
Bad Mudder Trucker

Car Info: 2013 Forester on Towstrap
Originally Posted by iLoqin
I'm pretty sure he was guilty of the first offense too. I mean if you get handcuffed there had to be some visible marks, which there were. *shrugs* idiot had it coming.
Actually you're incorrect. When called for a domestic abuse, a person has to be taken away for protection from either person. No charges were ever filed, so you cannot assume that he was actually arrested. I can leave visible marks on you in self-defense so your argument is moot.
Old 12-17-2014, 09:27 PM

He was cleared of the domestic violence charges and if you dig deeper, the chick he's with is a stage 4 psycho. This charge, who knows but the kid continues to show bad judgement and we don't need another Aldon on the team. I think booting him sends a message to the rest of the team with offseason this close.
Old 12-17-2014, 09:40 PM

I think they took this opportunity to crack the whip knowing they were now out of the playoffs.
Old 12-18-2014, 01:23 PM

Car Info: 05 LGT Wagon 5spd, '11 R6 Race
Oh definitely without a question ha. Previously it was "innocent until proven guilty, due process etc etc..." but at this point in the season with his recent record they don't seem to care much. Would be nice to have some sort of consistency but at the same time it's pretty obvious that this guy has some issues. 2 times in a year, I doubt that its coincidence
Old 12-18-2014, 02:51 PM
aka FlukeWRX

Car Info: '03 WRX WRB Sedan
Since the Ray Rice incident the League has imposed new Regulations regarding these types of situations (hence both Ray Rice & Adrian Peterson {for different reasons} getting the punishments imposed on them).

This is not his first time offense, multiple in the same season now. The team probably pulled him aside the last time and told him that they would stand by him, but no longer could support him since he wasn't able to keep his nose clean (whether he is found guilty of this current incident or not). It just became too much Bad Press and the team could no longer back him.

I believe I heard that his contract was supposed to be for $4.2 Million next season (or something to that extent) in which case he may have been a Cap Casualty anyways so this just gave them even more reason to speed up the process and let him go now instead of later, give someone else the reps now to get them a jump start on the evaluations for next season.

This year has been so much turmoil for the 49ers Organization they probably figured it was best just to cut ties now and focus on the other existing problems they already have to deal with at this point.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:07 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Where the hell where these guys all season?

CK7 ran all over SD tonight. Gore too.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:08 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Nice fumble there by Patton.
Old 12-20-2014, 09:25 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!
Originally Posted by joltdudeuc
Where the hell where these guys all season?

CK7 ran all over SD tonight. Gore too.
Lot of good that did.

Still, that's the type of play calling that led them to the NFC Championship games. Now they've been hurting emensily on defense they decide to become a pass first team to make up for it..... that's a shame.

Quick Reply: Official: 49ers 2014/2015 Season (Hello Levi's Stadium!)