Old 04-23-2014, 07:20 PM

Car Info: 06 WRX WRB Wagon
Originally Posted by Overbear
Did you eat it after?

LOL but that is win dude.

No, i flicked it at his car.
Old 04-23-2014, 09:36 PM

Car Info: 2011 STI Sedan
I shoot the *******. Every time. Unless they're driving a Subaru with two headphones in, in which case I post something passive aggressive on a board.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:17 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by glider
i shoot the *******. Every time. Unless they're driving a subaru with two headphones in, in which case i post something passive aggressive on a board.
iswydt
Old 04-23-2014, 10:18 PM
Old School

Car Info: '99 RBP GM6
Originally Posted by viperthreat
had some kid in a celica rev at me. I stared him straight in the eyes and picked my nose.

Worked brilliantly.
ftw
Old 04-23-2014, 10:49 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
Since I now commute about 100 miles a day (sucks), I've realized age, gender, race, car/truck, whatever, it doesn't matter. Bad drivers come in all combinations of all of those things. Revved on, ran off the road, cut off, turtled, ricer flybys, whatever. So many people do it, and are ignorant to their stupidity. It's the American way; think only about yourself and not give a **** about anyone else.

IMHO, getting pissed just raises your blood pressure (not saying I don't get pissed). Also, if you get angry, the other person, in their stupid way of thinking, somehow can justify getting angry at you and take it further. Then they don't feel as bad, because they think you're some irate jerk, and it's okay to cut off someone like that. It's amazing what a simple disapproving shake of the head can do, since, if they know they did something wrong they'll look at their rear view mirror hoping you'll get angry allowing their stupid heads to justify what they did. However, staying calm will feed into their guilty conscience. Hell, I've been flipped off because I just shook my head.

If you don't want to do that, just keep some pennies at the ready.

OTOH, you can only use the equivalent force to protect yourself in CA, correct? I feel if a driver putting my life at risk, I should be able to shoot them and put their life at risk too. Sounds fair to me, lol.
Old 04-23-2014, 10:59 PM

Car Info: 2006 obp wrx limited sedan
Originally Posted by STi-owns-evo
Since I now commute about 100 miles a day (sucks), I've realized age, gender, race, car/truck, whatever, it doesn't matter. Bad drivers come in all combinations of all of those things. Revved on, ran off the road, cut off, turtled, ricer flybys, whatever. So many people do it, and are ignorant to their stupidity. It's the American way; think only about yourself and not give a **** about anyone else.

IMHO, getting pissed just raises your blood pressure (not saying I don't get pissed). Also, if you get angry, the other person, in their stupid way of thinking, somehow can justify getting angry at you and take it further. Then they don't feel as bad, because they think you're some irate jerk, and it's okay to cut off someone like that. It's amazing what a simple disapproving shake of the head can do, since, if they know they did something wrong they'll look at their rear view mirror hoping you'll get angry allowing their stupid heads to justify what they did. However, staying calm will feed into their guilty conscience. Hell, I've been flipped off because I just shook my head.

OTOH, you can only use the equivalent force to protect yourself in CA, correct? I feel if a driver putting my life at risk, I should be able to shoot them and put their life at risk too. Sounds fair to me, lol.
+1. Cup holder full of pennies works everytime.

Just hope it never backfires on me and the guy ends up following me home to kill me. Lol
Old 04-23-2014, 11:12 PM

Car Info: '02 PSM WRX
Originally Posted by Scoobywax
Just hope it never backfires on me and the guy ends up following me home to kill me. Lol

We drive Subies. We don't have to worry about that.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:13 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan

Few things that happen on the road actually justify anyone taking ANY action against someone else. It is a freaking traffic incident people. If they force you off the road, call them in. Unless you are LEO, there's not much else you can do realistically. Egging them on as mentioned above, just makes it worse and if someone is stupid enough to do this sort of thing and get "out of control" over something like this, then chances are they won't sit back and go "I should stop doing this".

I have a SHORT fuse, but we've all got to learn to let some stuff slide because it simply isn't worth it.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:46 AM

We drive Subies. We don't have to worry about that.
Lol. Thats true unless the guy drives an infiniti g35 or something compareable.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:44 PM

Car Info: stock
I apparently I "cut off" a 16 year old kid driving his dads mustang. So he then tried to cut me off, at then next stop light he says "right back at you!". Me and my friend look at him confused and say "thanks man..." The kid then out of nowhere says something about how 4 cylinder motors are "gay". So me and my friend say that we are crazy gay lovers who drive subarus. This then upset the kid even more. The kid then wanted us to pull into the gas station a block away so he can fight us. So I told him "why pull into a gas station when he can pull into us" he didn't bother us anymore HAHAHAHA!
Attached Thumbnails I'm sorry you are insecure...-image-879187927.jpg  

Last edited by leaferiksin; 04-24-2014 at 05:00 PM.
Old 04-24-2014, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by leaferiksin
I apparently I "cut off" a 16 year old kid driving his dads mustang. So he then tried to cut me off, at then next stop light he says "right back at you!". Me and my friend look at him confused and say "thanks man..." The kid then out of nowhere says something about how 4 cylinder motors are "gay". So me and my friend say that we are crazy gay lovers who drive subarus. This then upset the kid even more. The kid then wanted us to pull into the gas station a block away so he can fight us. So I told him "why pull into a gas station when he can pull into us" he didn't bother us anymore HAHAHAHA!
Lol. Thats great...the kids trying to be hard and yer like oooooo im getting hard too!
Old 04-24-2014, 11:22 PM

Car Info: 2002 WRB Wagon
Man I had a kid roll up on me during lunch in an f-body camaro z28.

He pulls up next to me and give it a little rev action, but nothing bad. I make a right turn and hit another red light before the highway onramp and he's still in the other lane. Guy ditches his lane really quick and pulls up right behind me and I can tell he's trying to get me to notice him.

I haven't even acknowledged the guy, but I figured I had a decent opportunity to make him sad, so I figured once I get to the offramp (he was like 3 car lengths behind me at this point), I'll just see how much space I can create between us. You know, using my cornering and grip advantage in my favor. It was a 270 degree turn onramp so I had some time. Gunned it and by the time I saw the guy again he was probably 100 yards behind me lol

He caught up to me at the offramp I took and squeaked his tires when he turned right at the next light.

I still am not sure what he was going for the whole time. All posturing but no substance.
Old 04-25-2014, 07:37 AM

Car Info: 2015 FXT Stage II
I find it interesting most of the douche bags I encounter on the road are modded WRX's/STi's that clearly aren't on i-Club. It's like anytime they see a similar car it instantly turns into a nut swinging contest of who can weave in and out of traffic, louder, or who is faster.

It's even more crazy that I get waves from majority of evo owners compared to the slight few who are in subies. Generally if they aren't on I-club, iwsti, or at least nasioc they are genuinely unaware of the following and if they are younger will definitely try to impress you. At least this has been my experiences. Now I don't even wave at subies unless I'm 75% sure they will wave back.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:34 AM

Car Info: Forester XTi
Originally Posted by PROcede
I find it interesting most of the douche bags I encounter on the road are modded WRX's/STi's that clearly aren't on i-Club. It's like anytime they see a similar car it instantly turns into a nut swinging contest of who can weave in and out of traffic, louder, or who is faster.

It's even more crazy that I get waves from majority of evo owners compared to the slight few who are in subies. Generally if they aren't on I-club, iwsti, or at least nasioc they are genuinely unaware of the following and if they are younger will definitely try to impress you. At least this has been my experiences. Now I don't even wave at subies unless I'm 75% sure they will wave back.
I would say by far the BMW and MB drivers are the true *******s. I had some ***** in a MB try to "blast past me" on my way to RBMS yesterday. we got to the next stop light and I pointed at him and laughed, and laughed, he got pissed, it was great!

Pretty much if its a M(x) or AMG(x) the driver will be a complete and total dick.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:17 AM
If in doubt, FLAT OUT

Car Info: 2010 Hatch, 2011 Sedan
Originally Posted by PROcede

It's even more crazy that I get waves from majority of evo owners compared to the slight few who are in subies. Generally if they aren't on I-club, iwsti, or at least nasioc they are genuinely unaware of the following and if they are younger will definitely try to impress you. At least this has been my experiences.
It really sucks, but this is completely true and my experience is the same. You can tell right away if they "know" or if they are a douche.

Quick Reply: I'm sorry you are insecure...