Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

Rally Sport Direct @#$$$$$

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2018, 06:41 AM
Churro Aficionado

Car Info: IG - @TEAMMOISTOFFICIAL
Originally Posted by stub
Thanks daddy! You are one classy mother F****. LOL sitting around trolling the internet trying to give what you might call wise advice. Just so you know you come off as a ***** and I think you should find something better to do with your time than troll. << My advice to you.
He's not trolling you.

He's grown up. He might be giving you a small jab here and there, but it's real talk and wise advice.

I, like him, have my fun money set aside and separate from what comes first and foremost.

Most of the active users on this site have been here for damn near 10 years or more. If you think you're the first to come across acting like this, you're wrong. If you think you're going to impress us with name calling and dodging the swear filter, you're wrong. If you think your attitude is hot ****, you're wrong and you won't last long as a community member.
Old 04-16-2018, 07:13 AM
It's QQ thankyouverymuch

Car Info: 2011 SWP WRX Hatch
Apparently, not everyone diversifies.

Old 04-16-2018, 07:17 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX wagon
LOL thank you guys for the help with the issue I had. always appreciate the support the Subaru community has for one another. You guys are the best.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:35 AM
Call me Pebbles

Car Info: Moist
Thanks daddy! You are one classy mother F****. LOL sitting around trolling the internet trying to give what you might call wise advice. Just so you know you come off as a ***** and I think you should find something better to do with your time than troll. << My advice to you.
That response wasn't directed to you. Your unsolicited advice is neither appreciated nor useful. Resorting to name-calling makes you appear petulant and immature while weakening the possibility of gaining any sympathy you were attempting garner.

Since you engaged me, I will respond: Just because I disagree with you does not makes me a "*****". I apologize if I somehow offended you with, you know, the truth. Did you need a hug? I should have recognized your frailty and adjusted my approach accordingly.

I got my money back and Megan was very helpful after are first conversation. She explained there was something wrong in the code on my account and that it seems like I am the only one seeing this issue. I told her i was more than happy to help in any way i can to find the cause of this issue to insure it doesn't happen to someone else (unless it the A$s Hat Troll from the posts above). In all great customer service and a super unfortunate event that left me out 1800$ for a few days.
Here is the epicenter of my confusion which can be misconceived as agression: you still chose to publicly criticize and defame them while stating you would never buy from them again because of a temporary problem that was ultimately corrected to your satisfaction--quoted below for reference.

I recently purchased some of the ISC N1 coilovers from Rally Sport. They where on back order but I wasn't concerned because they are usually really good with there costumer service. Fast forward to last Friday. I get the charge for the coils. Cool no worries there I was expecting it. Fast forward to today... I get another charge from them. Okay mistakes are made no worries. I give them a call and am told the charge is being refunded. SWEET! 2 hours go by and I'm charged again... WTF! I call them back. They apologizes and say that I have been reimbursed for the 2 charges and should see the money in my bank by the end of the week. End of the week!? Sorry that's 2700 dollars I'm out right now and its Monday the end of the week does not work for me at all.
I talk to Megan the manager after I have a conversation with my bank. She tells me because of the conversation with the bank my account will be frozen and she will not ship the product I paid for.
I have been charged 2 times from them the last 5 times I ordered but it was only 20$ here 50$ there not 900. Not sure if this has happen to any one else but I'm done with them.
Old 04-16-2018, 11:30 AM

Car Info: 2002 Subaru WRX wagon
I appropriate the change of tone.
I came here looking to see if this RSD problem was happening to anyone else and was met with someone scoffing at me (the way I took it i guess). Mind you i did rant for some time about how dissatisfied I was and still am. No one should be out 1800$ or any amount of money from a company that is as big as RSD regardless if it is your fun money or if it is from your everyday bank account. I was probably a little out of line with the name calling and I'm sorry about that but when you try calling me out and making this issue my fault I have the right to get defensive. I hate that the one thing I post on this site (one I use for advice occasionally) turned into this stupid back and forth about nothing. Again thanks for the advice. I'm guessing my issue is isolated and is for sure resolved. I will be thinking twice before ranting on this site again or even posting at all.