Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review Feel free to discuss vendor experiences but please don't use the forum as your own private soapbox to perpetually bash specific vendors.

Great Track Photographer in California

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 11:50 PM

Car Info: 1997 Acura Integra GS Sedan
Great Track Photographer in California

Hey Guys.

I maintain a website for a guy who lives near me. His name is Carlos and he's owner/operator of Extreme Pictures.

He comes out to Track Days and AutoX events all over California including Buttonwillow, Laguna Seca, and others.

Check out his website www.extpictures.com There's some links to some of the shots he's taken at various track days for SpeedVentures, Karting clubs, etc.

If you're ever out at a track day, be sure to check his site to see if he was out there taking pictures.

Be sure to let me know what you think of the website as well. I didn't design it, he had another guy do it, I just do the maintenance and programming for the site. I just finished up the picture viewer php script...that thing was a ***** and a half due to me having to convert an old script into a newer version, and take it from being restricted to two directory levels to an unlimited amount.

But yeah, be sure to check out his site. He's always open to going anywhere up and down the state, so if you're going to an event and like what you see on his site, drop him a line.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:17 AM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
the javascript popUpWindow() function is not defined on the home.php page.
Old 05-27-2007, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by mcdrama
the javascript popUpWindow() function is not defined on the home.php page.
thanks for the headsup, he changes things around some times and messes things up, I'll take a look at it.

I think I may have seen your car once or twice on his page somewhere...
Old 05-28-2007, 09:25 AM
the artist formerly known as mcdrama

Car Info: WRBP 2015 WRX Premium/CVT
Originally Posted by SubyN00by
thanks for the headsup, he changes things around some times and messes things up, I'll take a look at it.

I think I may have seen your car once or twice on his page somewhere...

The Javascript line that defines the function is commented out up top. fairly simple fix.

I would be surprised if he had pictures of my wagon. I have not been out to many auto-x events since UFO is on break.
Old 05-28-2007, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by mcdrama
The Javascript line that defines the function is commented out up top. fairly simple fix.

I would be surprised if he had pictures of my wagon. I have not been out to many auto-x events since UFO is on break.
yeah, maybe it wasn't you then

as far as the page, I haven't had a chance to fix it, but sometimes he edits in like word pad or microsoft word and it ****s with the encoding...