i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Vendor, Tuning, Service, and Parts Review (https://www.i-club.com/forums/vendor-tuning-service-parts-review-152/)
-   -   Elk Grove (Lasher) Subaru (https://www.i-club.com/forums/vendor-tuning-service-parts-review-152/elk-grove-lasher-subaru-225185/)

GD916 11-09-2010 08:17 AM

Elk Grove (Lasher) Subaru

Is now open!!! Located in the Elk Grove Automall near CA-99 and Elk Grove Blvd. Stopped by the shop after my shift at Elk Grove Toyota and talked with a Salesman, who came from Maita Subaru. He was quite knowledgable of there service department which seems to be off to a good start. They currently have 2 technicians, one being a certified Subaru mastertech and the other coming from another Lasher dealership. They have 5 stalls in there shop and are going to have more than enough work to fill those. Being a subie owner and employee of a dealership in the Elk Grove automall I want to say welcome and goodluck!
PS. Thanks to Michael Waller for all the info

lzykid4life 11-09-2010 08:30 AM

you drive a black hawkeye at toyota?? just wondering cause ive never seen a black one over there. =) and i to work at the automall

GD916 11-09-2010 08:46 AM

[QUOTE=lzykid4life;2969080]you drive a black hawkeye at toyota?? just wondering cause ive never seen a black one over there. =) and i to work at the automall[/QUOTE]

Hmmm that's weird. I'm parked in the employee lot 5 days a week, currently have a Yakima rack and bronze rota boosts. We also have a CGM hawkeye with gun metallic torques. Which shop do u work at?

lzykid4life 11-09-2010 08:59 AM

REALLY??? ive never seen your car only the silver one!! ahah

I work at subaru, I drive the white on white wagon.

GD916 11-09-2010 09:18 AM

[QUOTE=lzykid4life;2969097]REALLY??? ive never seen your car only the silver one!! ahah

I work at subaru, I drive the white on white wagon.[/QUOTE]

Ok I've seen you Rollin around. First time I saw you was about 6 or 7 months ago so does that mean you worked somewhere else in the automall prior to subaru? I also noticed you have a new pair of shoes every couple weeks haha, went from black to gold and now the white, they all looked very clean tho

lzykid4life 11-09-2010 09:23 AM

yea was a tech at lasher acura for 5 years.

yea..I go through many sets of wheels.=) ahah.. or just get uhm painted, actually trying to get another set for next year!! But sticking with the white, maybe polished/chrome.

GD916 11-09-2010 09:48 AM

I had some white te-37's on my last car and loved the look, but god dam they get dirty fast, seems like I was cleaning them twice a week. I think polished would look pretty agressive, what size and fitment are you running? I'm actually gettin one of my wheels replaced because a dam salesman hit me in the employee parking lot, so I was thinking of just having them all painted a deeper royal bronze. I've had bad luck though, I've owned my car for 5 months and already have had it in the body shop for a month with a $5500 repair bill and it's about to go back for a $2200 repair bill. Both not my fault... Fml

lzykid4life 11-09-2010 09:55 AM

oh man!!! that sucks...my wheels now are just rota torqueR 17x9 +30.

Actually miss my wagon being black. Black on white is very nice!!

GD916 11-09-2010 10:05 AM

Did you have a black wagon or just got your current one painted white?

lzykid4life 11-09-2010 10:32 AM

My wagon was black, just got it painted white =)