Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

FS: NV, 05-07 STi Tein Flex Coilovers with EDFC

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2011, 03:15 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx wagon, 06 elise
FS: NV, 05-07 STi Tein Flex Coilovers with EDFC

SOLD!!
For sale is a complete set of Flex coils for 05-07 STi, I purchased last year from a member on here and recently installed. They work fine and don't leak any fluid. I didn't do my research before I purchased them and have found they are too stiff for my 80mi. rt daily commute. This setup comes with the EDFC as well.
The previous owner stated they have around 30k mi on them. No spanner wrenches are included. When I installed I made sure none of the perches were frozen, they can be loosened easily by the new owner.
I will NOT separate the EDFC. I'm not sure of the spring rates, probably whatever comes standard on this style. Not really looking for trades unless someone has aftermarket parts for a Lotus Elise (my new toy).
The EDFC functions properly BUT one of the motors is bad and causes an error on the controller. I purchased and installed the manual adjustment ***** for now and they will be included. A new edfc motor can be had from Tein for about $60. Thanks to a memeber on a local forum he added that the front lowers have been upgraded to the new stronger style.
Located in Reno NV. Parts are heavy (guessing around 70lbs), buyer pays shipping. I am willing to meet up within a reasonable distance if someone in the bay area or sacto wants to purchase. Please don't pm asking about shipping, my zip is 89511, calculate it to your zip for an "estimation" of cost, any overpayment will be immediately refunded. I will ship with your choice of Fedex, UPS or USPS. Box measures 33x12x10, edfc parts are in a medium usps flat rate box about 6lbs. If you have any other questions, pm and I will respond asap.
Thanks

Last edited by WRXlerate; 06-08-2018 at 06:51 AM. Reason: SOLD!!
Old 07-19-2011, 08:57 PM

Car Info: 02 wrx wagon, 06 elise
ad has been updated
someone buy these up
Old 07-19-2011, 09:06 PM

Car Info: 2018 Tacoma TRD PRO
What set new suspension are you picking up? I'm in the same boat too. Tien flex with a commute. Haven't found the right replacement yet :/