Used Aftermarket Car Parts For Sale Only second hand aftermarket car parts can be listed here by private parties only!

FS (FL): Symms / Syms Replica Wing (WRB Blue Double Sided Carbon Fiber)

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2010, 09:05 PM

Car Info: 06 STI
FS (FL): Symms / Syms Replica Wing (WRB Blue Double Sided Carbon Fiber)

I wanted to see if there is interest for this wing as it is still currently on my car but I can/will sell it.

Asking $450 shipped OBO

Doing some searching online this seems to be on par/cheaper than most Syms replica wings I've seen so far.
Already painted WRB

$455+shipping+painting retail brand new unpainted

This is a Syms Replica wing for 04-07 Subaru STi vehicles. This is grade A quality and has a excellent fit. DOUBLE SIDED CARBON FIBER, meaning both sides of the middle carbon fiber piece are carbon fiber. Improved over genuine Syms parts by using a stud design instead of bolts alone to decrease the possibility of stripping holes when trying to make adjustments. comes as full spoiler, no need to take apart your stocker!
Pictures of the actual wing on my car

I'm only selling because I am slowly putting my car back to stock

I will get some close up pictures tomorrow. From what I can remember it's in very good condition - IMO an 8.5/9 out of 10. There are a couple small imperfections on it though and I will take pictures of them in plain view so everyone know what they are looking at so there are 0 surprises.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:05 PM

Car Info: 06 STI
Here are the pictures as requested

The first image shows a paint imperfection perhaps caused by a minor rock chip on the drivers side of the wing:

As you can see though as evidenced by the next picture, it is not very noticeable:

The other imperfection is on the top of the carbon fiber.

PM me with questions/offers