i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Tuning, Services, and Installs (https://www.i-club.com/forums/tuning-services-installs-148/)
-   -   EQ Tuning Base Map and Custom Tuning Pricing and Packages! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/tuning-services-installs-148/eq-tuning-base-map-custom-tuning-pricing-packages-184218/)

EQ Tuning 05-06-2008 12:52 PM

EQ Tuning Base and Custom Tuning Pricing! ***OpenSource Tuning Now Available!

[b]EQ Custom Base map for your modifications[/b] -
This is a base map picked out from my extensive collection that will be appropriate for the specific modifications on your car at the time of purchase. These maps are very conservative as they are meant to run safely without any extra tuning. They will run significantly better than the Cobb OTS maps, providing more overall power, greatly improved response and drivability, and are safer overall for our specific 91 Octane fuel.

* [b][COLOR="Blue"]$250[/COLOR][/b]

[b]EQ Complete Custom Tuning[/b] -
This is the [i]complete[/i] custom tune for your car and setup. In this process I start with one of my base maps that's close to your setup and spend at least 2 hours custom tuning and perfecting the map to your specific car, requirements, and even your driving style. I will spend at least 3 hours on more complicated setups such as Big-MAF intakes, big turbos, rotated setups, race fuel, meth injection, etc. Such setups require some serious time to not only extract the right amount of power but to provide great daily drivability and consistancy. This is where my attention to detail really comes into play and will result in the best possible tune for your setup with an emphasis on the balance between the most possible safe power, consistency, drivability, and reliability.

Standard setups (stock turbo, stock injectors, any TBE, select aftermarket intakes):
* [B][COLOR="Blue"]$500-$600[/COLOR][/B]

Advanced setups (upgraded turbos, injectors, fmic, meth injection, Speed Density):
* [B][COLOR="Blue"]$600 - $800[/COLOR][/B]

[b][COLOR="Red"]Open Source Tuning available for 02-07 WRX/STI[/COLOR][/b] -
This is the same service as the Complete Custom Tune bellow, but instead of requiring the use of an AccessPORT, I flash the ECU directly. The customer does not have to purchase any extra equipment or licensing, instead you just pay for the tuning time. This is a great option for those who would not utilize the full feature set of the AP, or those on a tighter budget.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

[B]Also check out some of our work on our [URL="http://eqtuning.com/blogs/tunes"]Customers and Tunes Blog[/URL]![/B]

E-mail: [email]Sales@eqtuning.com[/email]
Phone: 707-425-2137

Thanks
-- Ed

pignoseWRX 05-06-2008 01:03 PM

these are road tune prices, correct?
and do you tune OS?

EQ Tuning 05-06-2008 01:26 PM

[QUOTE=pignoseWRX;2194943]these are road tune prices, correct?
and do you tune OS?[/QUOTE]

PM'd you with details :)

Thanks

slow04wrx 05-06-2008 02:56 PM

Ed's the man!, great prices considering Ed puts in hours where most tuners put in 30 minutes or less.

RLLYRCR 05-06-2008 04:53 PM

Sweet deals Ed!

FW Motorsports 05-06-2008 05:01 PM

[QUOTE=slow04wrx;2195072]Ed's the man!, great prices considering Ed puts in hours where [b]most tuners put in 30 minutes or less.[/b][/QUOTE]

Who's doing that!?!
I wouldn't classify those that do as "tuners".

Subaru_dude 05-06-2008 05:33 PM

^^ lol

slow04wrx 05-06-2008 05:42 PM

[QUOTE=Paul@dbtuned;2195231]Who's doing that!?!
I wouldn't classify those that do as "tuners".[/QUOTE]

I agree, its pretty lame. I'm not trying to list specific place or shop here, just giving Ed his credit where it is due for his long hours spent, something that I feel would be important to anyone going for a tune, especially after the experiences I myself have had.

EQ Tuning 05-06-2008 07:26 PM

[QUOTE=RLLYRCR;2195218]Sweet deals Ed![/QUOTE]

Thanks! I figured with the downturn in the economy, I'd offer some less expensive options for people looking for something other than a complete 2+ hour custom tune ;).

This range of services should really accommodate most people's needs and budgets, and the description of each service makes sure the customer knows [i]exactly[/i] what they're paying for.

Thanks

FIA-WRX 05-06-2008 07:48 PM

TUNE MY KAA DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please.

EQ Tuning 05-07-2008 10:24 AM

^^^ got your AP sitting right here ;)

downsti 05-07-2008 05:00 PM

bump for the best tuner of the bay..

importfanatic17 05-07-2008 05:09 PM

Bump this guy up. I'll be going back for my VP 109 tune soon enough. :thumb: for Ed

MrMakesItRain 05-07-2008 06:51 PM

Hey where are you guys located at? Ive been researching on tuning for my car and im pretty interested. i want to support a company thats involved with the community. is it just road or dyno tuning that you offer? let me know! thanks.

EQ Tuning 05-08-2008 10:07 AM

[QUOTE=MrMakesItRain;2196472]Hey where are you guys located at? Ive been researching on tuning for my car and im pretty interested. i want to support a company thats involved with the community. is it just road or dyno tuning that you offer? let me know! thanks.[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM!

Thanks