i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Teh Politics Forum (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/)
-   -   Yosemite closed please explain? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/yosemite-closed-please-explain-254691/)

slow04wrx 10-03-2013 09:11 AM

Yosemite closed please explain?

I don't get it?

They take our tax money

They abandon jobs in the park

They kick us out.

How they hell are these ****ing scumbags allowed to kick us out? The rules of the national park don't really mean **** when there is no national park.

Are they going to close down all the cities an areas now?

This is just a way to slap us i the face and I FOR ONE WON"T STAND FOR THIS UNCLE TOM OBAMA BULL****.

queeg9k 10-03-2013 09:15 AM

How are they kicking you out if no one is working?

mistaanime 10-03-2013 09:23 AM

haha yea how did they kick you out? .. they aren't getting paid

Lowend 10-03-2013 09:23 AM

Dude - the Feds are shut-down. There's no one to do basic logistical stuff like take out the trash or open the doors.
It sucks...

Blame the Republicans for throwing a political temper tantrum for not getting their way

FXTbrah 10-03-2013 09:28 AM

[QUOTE=slow04wrx;3453208] THIS UNCLE TOM OBAMA BULL****.[/QUOTE]

This uncle tom Obama bull**** will save me 300$ a month on health insurance. You mad bro?

04GG 10-03-2013 09:42 AM

Dude, this has been going on for days. Sucks that you found out the hard way. On a lighter note a friend said this:

[quote]I was turned away at the trailhead by a park ranger saying I couldn't mountain bike as the park was closed.

I asked him if he was getting paid and he said "nope".

I said "what's the chance of you chasing me if I hop the fence right over there and just go ride?"

He said "zero"

I had one heck of a ride....[/quote]

OneManArmy 10-03-2013 09:45 AM

[QUOTE=FXTbrah;3453217]This uncle tom Obama bull**** will save me 300$ a month on health insurance. You mad bro?[/QUOTE]

You will be when you evaluate your care and see how much worse it is.

Which part to you fit in that's benefiting from this? Subsidized or folks that can afford the platinum plan?

seriously though... I know in my price bracket... it's not a good thing.

OneManArmy 10-03-2013 09:46 AM

[QUOTE=04GG;3453224]Dude, this has been going on for days. Sucks that you found out the hard way. On a lighter note a friend said this:[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I'd almost prefer it that way. Back to how nature intended it.

Pick up your own **** and they don't need to pay people to do it for you. Be responsible park users. Go enjoy yourself.

Closing land that was here before the government was and land that tax payers pay to maintain is bull****. But what else is new. They stole it from the indians... now they're selling it to the chinese.

Brfatal 10-03-2013 09:48 AM

[QUOTE=FXTbrah;3453217]This uncle tom Obama bull**** will save me 300$ a month on health insurance. You mad bro?[/QUOTE]

My costs are going up and my coverage is going down (from either a $15 or $50 copay to 80% of cost). **** Obamacare.

flat489 10-03-2013 09:49 AM

[QUOTE=slow04wrx;3453208]I don't get it?

They take our tax money

They abandon jobs in the park

They kick us out.

How they hell are these ****ing scumbags allowed to kick us out? The rules of the national park don't really mean **** when there is no national park.

Are they going to close down all the cities an areas now?

This is just a way to slap us i the face and I FOR ONE WON"T STAND FOR THIS UNCLE TOM OBAMA BULL****.[/QUOTE]

do you live under a rock?

but in the end it is obama's fault: [url=http://publicshaming.tumblr.com/]Public Shaming - Page 1 of 23[/url]

OneManArmy 10-03-2013 09:51 AM

[QUOTE=Brfatal;3453229]My costs are going up and my coverage is going down (from either a $15 or $50 copay to 80% of cost). **** Obamacare.[/QUOTE]

That's the case for a lot of people. If you opt in to the lower/mid plans your cost MIGHT go down but your coverage WILL go down and your co-pays go way up.

JAC Wagon 10-03-2013 09:56 AM

Makes me wanna go to a park, dodge a closed sign and go for a ride myself.

i<3dirt 10-03-2013 10:07 AM

[quote="jac wagon"]makes me wanna go to a park, dodge a closed sign and go for a ride myself.[/quote]

+1234

FXTbrah 10-03-2013 10:11 AM

[QUOTE=OneManArmy;3453225]You will be when you evaluate your care and see how much worse it is.

Which part to you fit in that's benefiting from this? Subsidized or folks that can afford the platinum plan?

seriously though... I know in my price bracket... it's not a good thing.[/QUOTE]

I pay $500 a month, my care will still be the same. Pre existing condition. I no longer get reamed by insurance companies.

[QUOTE=Brfatal;3453229]My costs are going up and my coverage is going down (from either a $15 or $50 copay to 80% of cost). **** Obamacare.[/QUOTE]

What was your monthly premium? What did it change to?

OneManArmy 10-03-2013 10:24 AM

[QUOTE=FXTbrah;3453242]I pay $500 a month, my care will still be the same. Pre existing condition. I no longer get reamed by insurance companies.

What was your monthly premium? What did it change to?[/QUOTE]

See that's the kicker right there... it's families that are getting smashed. If you have an older kid... you're screwed.

For me to keep a plan similar to what is offered at my work right now I'd be paying about $18k a year. Maybe more. We're actually redoing our plans in December because it's a 5-6% increase instead of a 35% increase.

So $18k for insurance. $10k for day care. That's $28k a year. I might as well stay at home. Milk the system and apply for every chunk of aid available. Let someone like me pay for my insurance. Raise my kid myself. Educate my kid myself.. I'll be doing it anyways since our education system sucks so bad. Etc.

There is already a LOT of this going around. People working the system for hand outs. This just makes it worse.