Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

WTF? 6 Court-Martialed for Scrounging Equipment

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 12:39 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Thumbs down WTF? 6 Court-Martialed for Scrounging Equipment

So let me get this straight...

You "acquire" vehicles to complete your mission and get court-martial. Refuse to do your mission because you are a coward and "don't have the right equipment" and you get pardoned?!

This is ***-backwards, people... I also heard that this team of men broke the sound barrier in terms of fuel delivery and miles driven in a combat zone. (1.2 million miles and delivered about 33 million gallons of fuel)

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ers_scrounging

Rumsfeld has got to go... Him and Cheney should secretly switch jobs for the next 4 years because he was one of the best Secretaries of Defense we've had. He's has lost control on every situation.

We have pilots getting smoked for doing a mission, soldiers not doing missions and getting a reach-around for it, highly motivated ones getting ****ed for being field expedient, inadequate armor and supplies, inbred ****** posing next to bloodied insurgents etc etc etc.

Improvising, bartering, “acquiring” has been done since the beginning of war. The teach you to do it for ****s sake!

Last edited by Salty; 12-13-2004 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-13-2004, 01:38 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: A limousine with a chauffer
Rumsfeld is a piece of ****. It was awesome last week when the soldier hit him with the question about why they don't have adequate armor and Rumsfeld fell all over himself. What an ***.
Old 12-13-2004, 09:15 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Why do you post stuff like this?
Do like causing me to go into a Hulk-like rage?

I'm not a violent person by nature, but anyone that had anything to do with prosecuting these reservists needs to be taken out back & shot.