Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Top al Qaida operative, Amjad Hussain Farooqi is dead.

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2004, 11:14 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Top al Qaida operative, Amjad Hussain Farooqi is dead.

Paramilitary killed a suspected top al-Qaida operative Amjad Hussain Farooqi, wanted for alleged involvement in the kidnapping of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, during a four-hour shootout Sunday at a southern Pakistan house, the information minister said.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...tan_al_qaida_5

Makes you wonder if OBL is actually in Pakistan and we're on the right trail this time?! Parts of western Pakistan have never had a strong government/military presence so it's very possible.

Seeing how it's in Amjad Hussain Farooqi's nature to show death I can only assume the same for him:

May he rot in pig filth

Last edited by Salty; 09-27-2004 at 11:30 AM.
Old 09-27-2004, 11:19 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: CRZ EX-Navi/6MT & Vue Redline
Originally Posted by Salty
Paramilitary killed a suspected top al-Qaida operative Amjad Hussain Farooqi, wanted for alleged involvement in the kidnapping of Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl, during a four-hour shootout Sunday at a southern Pakistan house, the information minister said.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...tan_al_qaida_5

Makes you wonder if OBL is actually in Pakistan and we're on the right trail this time?! Parts of western Pakistan have never had a strong government/military presence so it's very possible.

Seeing how it's in Amjad Hussain Farooqi's nature to show death I can only assume the same for him:

May rot in pig filth
Lucky him, I'm stuck here at work while he gets to enjoy seventy-whatever virgins. I'm glad they killed that SOB. Seems Pakistan is really starting to pull its own weight. I'm certainly not a fan of Bush and the rise in popularity he'll likely see, but I can't wait till they find OBL. My friends and I have already decided to have a "we caught OBL!" party.

-Chris