Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Peace Loving Muslims Blow up Hotel

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 04:04 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
I think the Insane Canadian Nudist Luddites destroying property is no where being close to Islamic suicide bombers blowing up kids.

Do you?
Old 06-10-2009, 04:10 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
I think the Insane Canadian Nudist Luddites destroying property is no where being close to Islamic suicide bombers blowing up kids.

Do you?
I agree. But what about the other "Christian" terror groups?

Originally Posted by that wiki terror page
India
The National Liberation Front of Tripura - "forcefully converting people to Christianity"
The Nagaland Rebels of Nagaland - involved in an ethnic conflict that has resulted in tens of thousands of deaths since the Indian Declaration of Independence

Ireland
IRA
The Orange Volunteers are a group infamous for carrying out simultaneous terrorist attacks on Catholic churches

Romania
Anti-Semitic Romanian Orthodox fascist movements in Romania, such as the Iron Guard and Lăncieri, were allegedly responsible for involvement in the Holocaust, Bucharest pogrom, and political murders during the 1930's

Russia
Many Russian political and paramilitary groups combine racism, nationalism, and Russian Orthodox beliefs.
Russian National Unity, a far right ultra-nationalist political party and paramilitary organization, advocates an increased role for the Russian Orthodox Church according to its manifesto. It has been accused of murders, and several terrorist attacks including the bombing of the US Consulate in Ekaterinburg

Uganda
The Lord's Resistance Army, has been accused of using child soldiers and committing numerous crimes against humanity; including massacres, abductions, mutilation, torture, rape, porters and sex slaves.

United States
Beginning in the late nineteenth century, white supremacist Ku Klux Klan members in the Southern United States engaged in arson, beatings, cross burning, destruction of property, lynching, murder, rape, tar-and-feathering, and whipping against African Americans and other social or ethnic minorities.
During the twentieth century, members of extremist groups such as the Army of God began executing attacks against abortion clinics and doctors across the United States. A number of terrorist attacks, including the Centennial Olympic Park bombing during the 1996 Summer Olympics, were carried out by individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements; including the Aryan Nations and the Lambs of Christ. A group called Concerned Christians unsuccessfully planned to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999, believing that their deaths would "lead them to heaven."
Are their bombings or killings of tens of thousands any less evil than what "Islamic" terrorists do?

I don't consider any of these groups to be "Christian Terrorists," nor do I lump other Christians in with them. They are just "terrorists" plain and simple. Loony radical groups that use religion as an excuse for their actions.

Last edited by ryball; 06-10-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:15 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
The sh!tty *** music the Islamic terrorists put in all their videos makes me hate them that much more.
Old 06-10-2009, 04:20 PM

Car Info: New Government Motors SUV!

I almost ran out of pop corn. I'm all good now. Continue....
Old 06-10-2009, 04:26 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: nonplussed
Originally Posted by Lurk
The sh!tty *** music the Islamic terrorists put in all their videos makes me hate them that much more.
Yeah, I hate them because I can't take pictures of my daughter playing on the monkey bars for fear that someone might think I sent her to a "training camp".
Old 06-10-2009, 05:52 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by Jin
mmmm no, it makes sense.
christianity or the western religion changed alot with modernization...i dont think i can say the same for islam.
Really? I don't agree. The change came about with Christianity, but it has taken humanity time to catch up.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:53 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Really? I don't agree. The change came about with Christianity, but it has taken humanity time to catch up.
hahaha. Give me a ****ing break.

Go thump your bible elsewhere.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:42 PM
plays well with others

Car Info: your mother crazy
30 years war... its exactly what is happening to Islam right now.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:45 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by ryball

It is tiring, but I am sick of people saying that Muslims don't speak out against stuff like this. So here is me speaking out. I'm not calling anyone names, just trying to stop people from trying to lump peace-loving Muslims in with the terrorists.
You're missing my point. I'm not saying there aren't peaceful Muslims because that's just silly talk. I'm just saying that the one percent (13,000,000 or the population of Illinois) is giving you and other Muslims a bad rap. Sorry but the word of 13million people can't easily be dismissed.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:58 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by ryball

I don't consider any of these groups to be "Christian Terrorists," nor do I lump other Christians in with them. They are just "terrorists" plain and simple. Loony radical groups that use religion as an excuse for their actions.
This is where it doesn't make sense. Why don't you lump them in? If they really wanted to commit these acts then why use Religion as an excuse? Seems like too much effort. My point is Religion can be a beautiful thing but it can also be the problem. There are many different forms of Christianity so why can't there be one that's more radical? We accept every other form ranging from the ones that belittle women and speak tongues to churches with stereotypical flamboyant preachers that know how to work a crowd.

Last edited by Salty; 06-10-2009 at 11:05 PM.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:29 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

BTW...I had no idea that you are a JDM Muslim.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
BTW...I had no idea that you are a JDM Muslim.
That's the fastest kind of Muslim there is. They also pray 6 times a day because of the higher octane hummus over there.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:24 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Again, there's no comparing the modern/current Christian terrorists/terrorism with Islamic terrorists/terrorism.

Killing one specific person...a doctor providing abortions...is hardly the same as a suicide bomber killing dozens of innocents.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:24 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Originally Posted by Superglue WRX
That's the fastest kind of Muslim there is. They also pray 6 times a day because of the higher octane hummus over there.

Old 06-11-2009, 08:28 AM

^^^

You started it!

Quick Reply: Peace Loving Muslims Blow up Hotel