Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Navy Seals face assualt charges after capturing most wanted terrorist in Iraq

Old 12-14-2009, 12:53 AM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by iLoqin

If you court martial these seals, you're saying everyone in WW2 and in Vietnam and ALL the other wars with foreign nations are just as guilty. We, Americans, dropped so many bombs and killed civilians all the time. We were being ruthless and dropped the hammer. That's why OUR military is respected.
I don't agree with some of your postings, but this is spot on.

Manners in war is a sure fire way to ensure defeat.
Old 12-14-2009, 12:16 PM

Car Info: Hilux Double Cab with a Dishka on top
I think the fact that the accused SEALs turned down NJP and requested a Court Martial says something. That speaks volumes about how confident they are that the evidence will show they did nothing wrong.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:38 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by Lurk
I think the fact that the accused SEALs turned down NJP and requested a Court Martial says something. That speaks volumes about how confident they are that the evidence will show they did nothing wrong.
No ****, I was thinking the same thing.

BTW,

40 Congressmen Call on Special Ops Commander to Dismiss Case Brought Against Navy SEALs over Alleged Punching of Terrorist

Forty members of Congress are calling on the military commander who ordered the court martial of three Navy SEALs over the alleged punching of a terrorist to dismiss the charges....

...U.S. congressmen representing two of the SEALs’ home districts signed the letters. Only Republican members signed the letters.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:09 PM

Car Info: Nadda
The United States seriously wouldn't train these guys for 10 some odd years and have them go in on special ops just to fire them (court martial) for punching someone in the face... I'm guessin each one of those seals musta took a few million to train, as well as pay out.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:22 PM

Car Info: .
Originally Posted by Paul@dbtuned
No ****, I was thinking the same thing.

BTW,

40 Congressmen Call on Special Ops Commander to Dismiss Case Brought Against Navy SEALs over Alleged Punching of Terrorist

Forty members of Congress are calling on the military commander who ordered the court martial of three Navy SEALs over the alleged punching of a terrorist to dismiss the charges....

...U.S. congressmen representing two of the SEALs’ home districts signed the letters. Only Republican members signed the letters.
Is it really surprising to anyone that the left is destroying this country from the inside out?