Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

More Republicans Satisfied With Sex Lives Than Democrats

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 02:06 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
More Republicans Satisfied With Sex Lives Than Democrats

This explains a lot... http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/News...=174461&page=1
Old 10-18-2004, 02:10 PM
VIP Member

What, exactly, does this explain?
Old 10-18-2004, 02:13 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by njc200
What, exactly, does this explain?
I wish the article explained Democrat's lack of humor.
Old 10-18-2004, 02:25 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Ask Bill O'Reilly how satisfied he is...hahahaha
Old 10-18-2004, 02:33 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Salty
I wish the article explained Democrat's lack of humor.
Ouch! That one hurts. If you knew me, you'd know that isn't true.

But I will rebutt that with asking you what conservative political comedy show I could watch to learn what real humor is. I just watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart for my political humor. Apparently that isn't enough.

And seriously, I would love to hear what you read into those poll numbers. I have a theory, but I want to hear yours first.
Old 10-18-2004, 02:46 PM
VIP Member

Ouch! That one hurts. If you knew me, you'd know that isn't true.

But I will rebutt that with asking you what conservative political comedy show I could watch to learn what real humor is. I just watch The Daily Show with Jon Stewart for my political humor. Apparently that isn't enough.
I watch The Daily Show and never knew it was a conservative show. Care to explain why you think it's a conservative show? I do watch Dennis Miller from time to time though.

And seriously, I would love to hear what you read into those poll numbers. I have a theory, but I want to hear yours first.
What's the diagnosis, Dr. Freud? Besides the fact Democrats have no idea what they want in life.
Old 10-18-2004, 02:55 PM
VIP Member

Sorry I don't think I articulated myself well enough. Jon Stewart would be proof that Democrats do have a sense of humor.

What's the diagnosis, Dr. Freud? Besides the fact Democrats have no idea what they want in life.
Where do you see that Democrats don't know what they want? I could see your point if you said that Democrats aren't every happy or "satisfied" with what they have or the current state they are in. Care to expound?
Old 10-18-2004, 03:06 PM
VIP Member

Sorry I don't think I articulated myself well enough. Jon Stewart would be proof that Democrats do have a sense of humor.

Where do you see that Democrats don't know what they want? I could see your point if you said that Democrats aren't every happy or "satisfied" with what they have or the current state they are in. Care to expound?
Ok, ok let me clarify... the minority of Democrats are often undecided in life -and- liars. Sound familiar?
Old 10-18-2004, 03:10 PM

I won't expound. You don't want anyone to expound. What you want is for someone to explain (it's a more common word than expound for a reason):

Democrats don't know what they want:
"Of those involved in a committed relationship, who is very satisfied with their relationship?
Republicans — 87 percent; Democrats — 76 percent"

Are they in unsatisfying relationships because that's what they want? Or do they know what they want, but just can't get it? Number one suspect in my book for the cause of unhappy but committed relationships: Not sure about what else is out there, what makes a good relationship, etc.

" Who is very satisfied with their sex life?
Republicans — 56 percent; Democrats — 47 percent"

Think of learning to drive. Everyone wants to drive, but not everyone knows how to use all the gears and push all the buttons.

" The poll analysis also reveals who has worn something sexy to enhance their sex life:
Republicans — 72 percent; Democrats — 62 percent"

This is really unfair. I think this has more to do with the fact that democrats might not be able to afford Victoria's secret as much.

"When asked whether they had ever faked an orgasm, more Democrats (33 percent) than Republicans (26 percent) said they had."

Is your girlfriend a democrat?
Old 10-18-2004, 03:10 PM
VIP Member

Ok, ok let me clarify... the minority of Democrats are often undecided in life -and- liars. Sound familiar?
Thats the name-calling, angry Salty we've all come to know and love! Good to have you back. Where did the liars part come in though? Are you getting off the topic of this thread?
Old 10-18-2004, 03:14 PM
VIP Member

Thats the name-calling, angry Salty we've all come to know and love! Good to have you back. Where did the liars part come in though? Are you getting off the topic of this thread?

Originally Posted by article
When asked whether they had ever faked an orgasm, more Democrats (33 percent) than Republicans (26 percent) said they had.
They certainly lied to their significant other, right?
Old 10-18-2004, 03:20 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Talking

If you say that, then it only applies to women democrats...it's pretty obvious if a guy is faking it or not hahahahaha
Old 10-18-2004, 03:20 PM
VIP Member

They certainly lied to their significant other, right?
Maybe, but you left out the 26% of Republicans. By that rationale, your point holds no water.

P.S. I like how you changed your post and mine to support your point. Mr. Moderator.

Last edited by njc200; 10-18-2004 at 03:44 PM.
Old 10-18-2004, 03:28 PM
VIP Member

Maybe, but you left out the 26% of Republicans. By that rationale, your point holds no water.
Holds no water? This clearly shows that more Democrats are likely to lie when put on the spot.

P.S. I like how you changed your post and mine to support your point. Mr. Moderator.
I think you just accused me of editing your post which offends me and makes you look foolish. If I had edited your post it would have clearly read, "Last edited by Salty at 0:00"
Old 10-18-2004, 03:30 PM
I <3 White Girls

Car Info: E92 M3, E70, F32, E21

Lets try a little experiment here..

Salty, can you please edit my post saying what ever you want.

I just want to show that when a mod edits a post it says "last edited by xxx"

go ahead salty, edit away.

EDITED TO ADD: njc200 is a whiner.

Last edited by Salty; 10-18-2004 at 03:38 PM. Reason: To prove I didn't erase njc200's posts.

Quick Reply: More Republicans Satisfied With Sex Lives Than Democrats