i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Teh Politics Forum (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/)
-   -   Mexico declares war on USA. (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/mexico-declares-war-usa-85054/)

FW Motorsports 01-05-2005 03:50 PM

Mexico declares war on USA.

Well, maybe not war, but the government is actively assisting it's citizens interested in invading the US.
[url=vdare.com/bevens/050103_mexican.htm]Linky[/url]

The Mexican government is giving out a colorful new comic book with advice for migrants[url=vdare.com/bevens/Guia%20Del%20Migrante%20Mexicano.pdf]"The Guide for the Mexican Migrant"[/url] was published in December by Mexico's Foreign Ministry. Using simple language, the book offers safety information for border crossers, a primer on their legal rights and advice on living unobtrusively in the United States.

Salty 01-05-2005 03:57 PM

How fast would that publication disappear if we kicked Mexico out of the NAFTA playground?

deyes 01-05-2005 04:07 PM

"Salt water helps you retain your body's liquids. Although you'll feel thirstier, if you drink water with salt the risk of dehydration is much lower."

You learn something new everyday.

Salty 01-05-2005 04:15 PM

[QUOTE=deyes]"Salt water helps you retain your body's liquids. Although you'll feel thirstier, if you drink water with salt the risk of dehydration is much lower." [/QUOTE]

WTF?

Don't you die from this just after you go crazy and your kidneys shutdown?

FW Motorsports 01-05-2005 04:36 PM

[QUOTE=Salty]WTF?

Don't you die from this just after you go crazy and your kidneys shutdown?[/QUOTE]

Shhhhhh...opsec.....;)

deyes 01-05-2005 04:37 PM

Our inside man must have slipped that one in there.

ish 01-05-2005 04:38 PM

i thought it was very bad to just drink salt water.

doesn't salt absorb moisture? aka making you more dehydrated

HellaDumb 01-05-2005 04:39 PM

I'm suprized it doesn't advise them to drink ethyl glycol to stay cool =).

MVWRX 01-05-2005 05:08 PM

Salt water is ok if the levels of salt are low...Gatorade is basically salt and sugar water. But that thing makes it sound like drinking some of the Gulf is a good idea...it's not.

Salty 01-05-2005 05:09 PM

[QUOTE=Oaf]Shhhhhh...opsec.....;)[/QUOTE]

LMFAO

Salty 01-05-2005 05:12 PM

[QUOTE=MVWRX]Salt water is ok if the levels of salt are low...Gatorade is basically salt and sugar water. But that thing makes it sound like drinking some of the Gulf is a good idea...it's not.[/QUOTE]

But salt as in small amounts of potassium to keep the muscles from cramping, right? It makes it seem like a generous amount of mortons will do the trick :p

Salty 01-05-2005 05:14 PM

[QUOTE=Oaf]Shhhhhh...opsec.....;)[/QUOTE]

I'm still laughing at this, Paul.

This has to be the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time here. If I had a signature that would be it.

MVWRX 01-05-2005 05:17 PM

[QUOTE=Salty]But salt as in small amounts of potassium to keep the muscles from cramping, right? It makes it seem like a generous amount of mortons will do the trick :p[/QUOTE]

You're right that a shot of Morton's in water would be bad...but we do need Sodium Chloride along with the Potassium Chloride...all our cells need all three ions for various things.

MVWRX 01-05-2005 05:18 PM

[QUOTE=HellaDumb]I'm suprized it doesn't advise them to drink ethyl glycol to stay cool =).[/QUOTE]

That's funny