Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Israeli vs. Labenese Death Toll

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 08:01 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
Israeli vs. Labenese Death Toll

http://www.moiz.ca/coffin.htm
Old 07-29-2006, 08:45 PM

Car Info: Broken ass stock '02 WRX
kinda puts it into perspective eh?
Old 07-30-2006, 01:11 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Eh, counting coffins? He must hate Jews.
Old 07-30-2006, 01:13 PM

Car Info: 2005 impreza 2.5rs (sliver,5 speed manual, sports
kinda looks like the Labenese are getting owned
Old 07-30-2006, 04:29 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
This graphical representation is about as one dimensional as the solid colored red and blue state graphic after the 2004 election. They've used the UN posts and Lebanon itself as a human sheild by blending in with the Lebanese civilians. There's stories all over the damn place on it...
Old 07-30-2006, 05:51 PM

Car Info: 02 BRP 2.5RS-T
At Judeoscope.ca, here’s a translation of a letter to the editor of Berlin left-wing daily Die Tageszeitung from a Lebanese Shia who lived in the southern area controlled by Hizballah:

I lived until 2002 in a small southern village near Mardshajund that is inhabited by a majority of Shias like me. After Israel left Lebanon, it did not take long for Hezbollah to have its say in other towns. Received as successful resistance fighters and armed to the teeth, they stored rockets in bunkers in our town as well. The social work of the Party of God consisted in building a school and a residence over these bunkers! A local sheikh explained to me laughing that the Jews would lose in any event because the rockets would either be fired at them or if they attacked the rockets depots, they would be condemned by world opinion on account of the dead civilians. These people do not care about the Lebanese population, they use them as shields, and, once dead, as propaganda. As long as they continue existing there, there will be no tranquility and peace.

Dr. Mounir Herzallah
Berlin-Wedding

And there’s a great example of Hizballah’s often-touted charitable work. They build houses, and schools for children.

On top of ammunition bunkers.

http://judeoscope.ca/article.php3?id_article=0429
http://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/a...06/2660279.asp
Old 07-30-2006, 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by svxr8dr
At Judeoscope.ca, here’s a translation of a letter to the editor of Berlin left-wing daily Die Tageszeitung from a Lebanese Shia who lived in the southern area controlled by Hizballah:

I lived until 2002 in a small southern village near Mardshajund that is inhabited by a majority of Shias like me. After Israel left Lebanon, it did not take long for Hezbollah to have its say in other towns. Received as successful resistance fighters and armed to the teeth, they stored rockets in bunkers in our town as well. The social work of the Party of God consisted in building a school and a residence over these bunkers! A local sheikh explained to me laughing that the Jews would lose in any event because the rockets would either be fired at them or if they attacked the rockets depots, they would be condemned by world opinion on account of the dead civilians. These people do not care about the Lebanese population, they use them as shields, and, once dead, as propaganda. As long as they continue existing there, there will be no tranquility and peace.

Dr. Mounir Herzallah
Berlin-Wedding

And there’s a great example of Hizballah’s often-touted charitable work. They build houses, and schools for children.

On top of ammunition bunkers.

http://judeoscope.ca/article.php3?id_article=0429
http://www.tagesspiegel.de/politik/a...06/2660279.asp

and that is what makes them really dangerous and evil
Old 07-30-2006, 10:31 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
Originally Posted by kyle_RS
and that is what makes them really dangerous and evil

wrong

what makes them dangerous and evil is their motiviation.. motivation that is provided by conflict. think of it as a S&M couple where both sides have rockets instead of whips and each wants to be on top..

you are looking at symptoms as if they are the root cause... While that may be a simple mistake to make rest assured that your line of thought is in fact idiotic and bland. PS my mental ***** is mui grande and yours is mui small4r
Old 07-31-2006, 01:55 AM

Originally Posted by dr3d1zzl3
wrong

what makes them dangerous and evil is their motiviation.. motivation that is provided by conflict. think of it as a S&M couple where both sides have rockets instead of whips and each wants to be on top..

you are looking at symptoms as if they are the root cause... While that may be a simple mistake to make rest assured that your line of thought is in fact idiotic and bland. PS my mental ***** is mui grande and yours is mui small4r

and now i shall kill you, cause i hate large *****'. plus your "mui" is spelt wrong its muy, its also used in a wrong context. your mental ***** in more large and mine is more smaller??? yeah.....
Old 07-31-2006, 05:56 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by kyle_RS
and now i shall kill you, cause i hate large *****'. plus your "mui" is spelt wrong its muy, its also used in a wrong context. your mental ***** in more large and mine is more smaller??? yeah.....

ZoMg PZ0wn0rz3d!!!

Seriously man why do you even respond to my bull****.. cant you see when i am purposefully being a kunt? haha

sometimes it just boggles my ****ing mind that people take half the **** that is said seriously...
Old 07-31-2006, 08:39 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
ZoMg PZ0wn0rz3d!!!

Seriously man why do you even respond to my bull****.. cant you see when i am purposefully being a kunt? haha

sometimes it just boggles my ****ing mind that people take half the **** that is said seriously...

I :heart: dre.

Oh, given the exchange rate, set by Hezbollah, is currently 3 IDF Troops/eleventybillion terrorists ,Isreal is owed a few more Terrorist KIA's. :banana:

Last edited by FW Motorsports; 07-31-2006 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:49 PM
VIP Member

wrong

what makes them dangerous and evil is their motiviation.. motivation that is provided
So who would you say is more evil? Israel or Hezbollah? Just Curious.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:33 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Salty
So who would you say is more evil? Israel or Hezbollah? Just Curious.

depends on your definition of evil
(dude i can totaly play that game till the end of time)

so i wont be a complete *** and give you the run around

in my book both sides have blood on their hands (duh), both sides are guilty of atrocities (duh again), and both sides are to blame (omfg super duh!).

Which is "more evil' is not a fair question, both have done evil things to the other, that is the very nature of war. Just so happens one has more tactical and strategic options then the other. So it ends up that the one side has the luxury of being able to create the ethical high ground. While the other has to scurry around in the gutter of human filth by shielding their weapons and actions with innocents to inflict a heavier toll on the opposing side when they strike against them.

Such is war.. (even more so when the war is as lopsided as it is when it comes to military training and capabilities as it is now)

blah to expand a little bit (cause re reading the post it almost seems like i am excusing or condoning their actions), the tactics of one directly effect the tactics of the other. This cycle has played out over the years to the current situation where one sides military might and intelligence is vastly superior to that of the opposing side. This has caused the weakside to basicly have to up the anty for each and every single action taken against them (human shields). To the point where they have more then comprimised their own ethos and moral standing, all in the singlesighted vision of "survival" (i wont say victory as any sane man wouldnt think they could become anything near a victor, even with the gradual shifting of what victory means in their own eyes). Hell the very fact that their own idea of what victory would be having shifted (even the lunatics that want complete destruction of their enemies know it wont happen) is another topic in and of its self.

But hey what do i know im just some punk kid
Old 07-31-2006, 11:17 PM
VIP Member

Which is "more evil' is not a fair question, both have done evil things to the other, that is the very nature of war. Just so happens one has more tactical and strategic options then the other. So it ends up that the one side has the luxury of being able to create the ethical high ground. While the other has to scurry around in the gutter of human filth by shielding their weapons and actions with innocents to inflict a heavier toll on the opposing side when they strike against them.

Such is war.. (even more so when the war is as lopsided as it is when it comes to military training and capabilities as it is now)
Which is more beneficial? Fighting dirty or having military training and capabilities under a watchful eye? Yes, such is war but it is a fair question. Yes, both have blood on their hands but the way one fights war speaks volumes about ethics and motive. On one side you have precision, on the other you do not. On one side you have leaflets warning the citizens of Beirut to leave which, in turn, gives the warning to Hezbollah as well. On the other side you have Hezbollah cowardly hiding among the Lebanese using them as a human shield. There's something to be said about this... Basically what you've said in the quoted paragraph does matter.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:32 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Salty
Which is more beneficial? Fighting dirty or having military training and capabilities under a watchful eye? Yes, such is war but it is a fair question. Yes, both have blood on their hands but the way one fights war speaks volumes about ethics and motive. On one side you have precision, on the other you do not. On one side you have leaflets warning the citizens of Beirut to leave which, in turn, gives the warning to Hezbollah as well. On the other side you have Hezbollah cowardly hiding among the Lebanese using them as a human shield. There's something to be said about this... Basically what you've said in the quoted paragraph does matter.

honor has no place in war of this nature

its about winning at all costs for both sides, not about who has the moral high ground.

Quick Reply: Israeli vs. Labenese Death Toll