Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

...And here comes the FEAR Card, Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 07:03 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
...And here comes the FEAR Card, Ladies and Gentlemen!!!

I knew it would come out at some point here very soon from some Right Wing candidate, I just didn't expect it to come out this early.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0407/3684.html

:sign0094:

-Discuss
Old 04-25-2007, 07:44 AM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
I knew it would come out at some point here very soon from some Right Wing candidate, I just didn't expect it to come out this early.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0407/3684.html

:sign0094:

-Discuss
It's almost as bad as using the term "Right Wing" to describe Giuliani.

There's some merit to the claim, however.
Here's a hint: OBL & Paper Tiger.
Old 04-25-2007, 12:01 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Fear, are you kidding me? Haven't you heard about the ex-president screaming "THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!" ?????

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. Wake up.
Old 04-26-2007, 06:36 PM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
Terrorists? What terrorists? We're perfectly safe. It will never happen here.
Old 04-26-2007, 08:21 PM

Car Info: C32 AMG, Lincoln Navigator, LS1 Trans Am, E36 Bmw
WOW. Just wow.

This reminds me of a famous quote, "A nation is a group of people who fear their neighbors and forgets its past".

Facts...

We armed Iraq, Al Qaeda and Iran. Bottom line...Over 10% of the Nation's total wealth is owned outright through Saudi awarded petrol dollars. Today's battle is no different then decades past, in fact ALL the key players are the SAME! Rumsfeld, Cheney, Sadam, Al Queda and the US government.
This all happened in the 70's durring a huge gas crisis we faced due to an oil boycott from Iraq. Al queda was formed by the CIA to fight durring the Cold War. Once Russia fell they turned on the last Super Power, the USA.

IF it was up to me we'd get our men out of harms way 5 min. ago. I have friends and loved ones putting thier lives on the line. If our nation asks that they fight, it's up to the people to ensure the cause is justified...OR atleast the right place :yeah:

Last edited by AJBoost; 04-26-2007 at 08:47 PM.
Old 04-27-2007, 01:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Originally Posted by AJBoost
We armed Iraq, Al Qaeda and Iran. Bottom line...

You're half right... United Airlines technically armed them and we let them in this country. As for the money to do all this? Oil.

Giuliani's platform is based on fear mongering in this case. Although I don't see too many significant differences among the parties in regard to terrorist vulnerability, at least it's debatable. On the other hand Hillary's platform is based on a fake southern twang and Edward's on his appearances at Wendy's: http://greensickle.com/2007/04/the_d...st_for_20.html

Get over it. Election time is in the air.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:24 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
WOW. Just wow.

This reminds me of a famous quote, "A nation is a group of people who fear their neighbors and forgets its past".
Facts...

We armed Iraq, Al Qaeda and Iran. Bottom line...Over 10% of the Nation's total wealth is owned outright through Saudi awarded petrol dollars. Today's battle is no different then decades past, in fact ALL the key players are the SAME! Rumsfeld, Cheney, Sadam, Al Queda and the US government.
This all happened in the 70's durring a huge gas crisis we faced due to an oil boycott from Iraq. Al queda was formed by the CIA to fight durring the Cold War. Once Russia fell they turned on the last Super Power, the USA.

IF it was up to me we'd get our men out of harms way 5 min. ago. I have friends and loved ones putting thier lives on the line. If our nation asks that they fight, it's up to the people to ensure the cause is justified...OR atleast the right place :yeah:

Ok, nowhere in there do you dispell the notion that Republicans are fear mongering. Actually, I think you reinforced the notion that Al Queda is indeed out to get the USA, and we all KNOW they are licking their chops at the notion of a Democrat winning The White House. :character00182:

Want another famous quote? "A doomed nation is one that forgets its past and opens its borders."
Old 04-27-2007, 10:14 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Salty
You're half right... United Airlines technically armed them and we let them in this country. As for the money to do all this? Oil.

Giuliani's platform is based on fear mongering in this case. Although I don't see too many significant differences among the parties in regard to terrorist vulnerability, at least it's debatable. On the other hand Hillary's platform is based on a fake southern twang and Edward's on his appearances at Wendy's: http://greensickle.com/2007/04/the_d...st_for_20.html

Get over it. Election time is in the air.
Actually, you're both half right. United Airlines armed them on Sept. 11th but we armed and supported them in the beginning.

I didn't really intend this to be a debate of the candidates. Hillary scares me more than anyone on either side of the fence and Giuliani comes in a close second. If I thought Edwards actually had a chance then I would worry.

I used to say I would vote for McCain but lately he's been such a Bush puppet that I don't know if I could support him. Plus he is so old. I really wish a guy like Colin Powell would run.

Obama intrigues me, but I need to hear more from him on certain issues. It is going to get interesting to say the least.

- did anyone else see where the guy that ran the Swift Boat campaign against Kerry is heating up to go after McCain about his Vietnam service?
Old 04-27-2007, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by HellaDumb

Ok, nowhere in there do you dispell the notion that Republicans are fear mongering. Actually, I think you reinforced the notion that Al Queda is indeed out to get the USA, and we all KNOW they are licking their chops at the notion of a Democrat winning The White House. :character00182:

Want another famous quote? "A doomed nation is one that forgets its past and opens its borders."
Sure I did. The current administration is doing nothing to resolve the issue. Lets not forget they funded, trained and armed our "enimies". Look up the 1970's. The nation needs a change in direction.

I'm not sure why you tossed in the quote. But, unless your native american, you be an immigrant too play boy :sign0098:
Old 04-28-2007, 07:04 AM

Car Info: Broken ass stock '02 WRX
Actually, you're both half right. United Airlines armed them on Sept. 11th but we armed and supported them in the beginning.

I didn't really intend this to be a debate of the candidates. Hillary scares me more than anyone on either side of the fence and Giuliani comes in a close second. If I thought Edwards actually had a chance then I would worry.

I used to say I would vote for McCain but lately he's been such a Bush puppet that I don't know if I could support him. Plus he is so old. I really wish a guy like Colin Powell would run.

Obama intrigues me, but I need to hear more from him on certain issues. It is going to get interesting to say the least.

- did anyone else see where the guy that ran the Swift Boat campaign against Kerry is heating up to go after McCain about his Vietnam service?
+1 for Colin Powell
Old 04-28-2007, 09:42 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
Al queda was formed by the CIA to fight durring the Cold War. Once Russia fell they turned on the last Super Power, the USA.

That's one of the most incorrect statements I have ever seen on i-club. You should try getting the facts right here instead of immediately dismissing it as conspiracy theory.
Old 04-28-2007, 09:52 AM
BAM9 Ladies choice Carshow winner

Car Info: 13 FR-S/05 STI
Well guys I do work for the military, and I am a certified AT/FP Level II Officer (Anti Terrorism/Force Proctection) The U.S. is not safe. What we see on the news is what they want you to hear. The bad guys watch the news and thats pretty much how we stage the bad guys to fall into the trap. The news obviously works because general public of the US/world believe what they say or see on tv; while providing us the advantage to do we do "secret squirl" operations. There is always a purpose. . . don't always question the things that you see, but question the things that you dont. .. food for thought. . .
Old 04-28-2007, 11:27 AM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by STI RUSH
Well guys I do work for the military, and I am a certified AT/FP Level II Officer (Anti Terrorism/Force Proctection) The U.S. is not safe. What we see on the news is what they want you to hear. The bad guys watch the news and thats pretty much how we stage the bad guys to fall into the trap. The news obviously works because general public of the US/world believe what they say or see on tv; while providing us the advantage to do we do "secret squirl" operations. There is always a purpose. . . don't always question the things that you see, but question the things that you dont. .. food for thought. . .
You mean we are not safe right now with a Republican in office? How can that be?!?!?!?! They tell me that having a republican president is the best way to save this nation!

*****waits for Salty to asks for verification of Military service******
Old 04-28-2007, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by 1reguL8NSTi
That's one of the most incorrect statements I have ever seen on i-club. You should try getting the facts right here instead of immediately dismissing it as conspiracy theory.
:sign0103:

No conspiracy theory, just history.

After the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the groups that the United States had been backing later turned against the U.S. and became the nucleus of the Taliban and al-Qaeda.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:42 AM

You mean we are not safe right now with a Republican in office? How can that be?!?!?!?! They tell me that having a republican president is the best way to save this nation!

*****waits for Salty to asks for verification of Military service******
:rotfl:

Quick Reply: ...And here comes the FEAR Card, Ladies and Gentlemen!!!