i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Teh Politics Forum (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/)
-   -   Georgia Guidestones (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/georgia-guidestones-208394/)

iLoqin 08-12-2009 01:27 AM

Georgia Guidestones

[QUOTE][I]Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.Unite humanity with a living new language.Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.Avoid petty laws and useless officials.Balance personal rights with social duties.Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.[5][/I][/QUOTE]

There is a vaccine for this H1N1 bull****. Untested, unconfirmed for the upcoming flu season.

People are threatened to be outlawed in school, work, even going grocery shopping without proof of vaccination.

IMO I think the vaccine is going to kill a whole bunch of people. Population control.

Irish_car_B0mb 08-12-2009 01:34 AM

AUDT?

but anyway, i dont get flu shots, never have and i think i am better for it. let my body do it the natural way

besides, whatever you quoted sounded a little hippie if you ask me

Turbo Rob 08-12-2009 01:38 AM

I have a friend who works for the World Health Organization and ays that there will be a huge problem with flu this winter, because swine flu is lingering through the summer months.

I never get vaccinated though and I am not going to start now.

Superglue WRX 08-12-2009 07:47 AM

iL, did you have an extra bowl of crazy this morning or what?

Irrational X 08-12-2009 08:07 AM

[QUOTE=Irish_car_B0mb;2688731]AUDT?

but anyway, i dont get flu shots, never have and i think i am better for it. let my body do it the natural way

besides, whatever you quoted sounded a little hippie if you ask me[/QUOTE]

the problem with that thinking is that since the Spanish flu the primary strains have all been h1n1 in origin so we have a natural immunity. babies are born with strong defenses against h1n1... but if another strong flu jumps to humans that isnt h1n1 we are in deep ****, thats why we vaccinate. if the bird flu (h5n1) made the jump we would have no hereditary or conditioned defense to it.

...although almost every strain we vaccinate against is h1n1 (most prevalent)

saqwarrior 08-12-2009 08:48 AM

Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature - Can't sleep, clowns will eat me - Can't sleep, clowns will eat me - Can't sleep, clowns will eat me - Can't sleep, clowns will eat me - Can't sleep, clowns will eat me - Can't sleep, clowns will eat me - Can't sleep, clowns will eat me - Can't sleep, clowns will eat me - Must not sleep - Must warn others - Must not sleep - Must warn others - Must not sleep - Must warn others - Must not sleep - Must warn others - Must not sleep - Must warn others - Must not sleep - Must warn others - Must not sleep - Must warn others - Must not sleep - Must warn others

iLoqin 08-12-2009 10:22 AM

[QUOTE=Superglue WRX;2688805]iL, did you have an extra bowl of crazy this morning or what?[/QUOTE]

I didn't say I believed in it. This is actually what some people and some world health people have come out and studied to show "sustainable growth on earth". They said something about that many people are allowed to live and that the earth is over populated.

But again, mass vaccination has been proven to have been failures (back in the 60-70's or something with heart attacks). They have created a vaccination and made hundreds of thousands, but without correct testing (as this has not really been tested, just deemed it worked on a few people) I don't think it is the best way to deal with H1N1 for the upcoming flu season.

saqwarrior 08-12-2009 10:37 AM

[QUOTE=iLoqin;2688944]I didn't say I believed in it. This is actually what some people and some world health people have come out and studied to show "sustainable growth on earth". They said something about that many people are allowed to live and that the earth is over populated.[/quote]

Uh... where are you getting that from? What you quoted is from the [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones]Georgia Guidestones, which were designed and paid for by an [i]anonymous[/i] individual:[/url]

[quote]A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely - improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion - faith - tradition - and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth - beauty - love - seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth - Leave room for nature - Leave room for nature.[/quote]

[quote="iLoqin"]But again, mass vaccination has been proven to have been failures (back in the 60-70's or something with heart attacks). They have created a vaccination and made hundreds of thousands, but without correct testing (as this has not really been tested, just deemed it worked on a few people) I don't think it is the best way to deal with H1N1 for the upcoming flu season.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a source for any of these claims (vaccination failures from the '60s/'70s "or something" and the existence of an H1N1 vaccine)?

R-Dub 08-12-2009 10:37 AM

Uhh...the Earth IS overpopulated. Our species has become too numerous - AIDS, Ebola, Influenza - all are concocted by the Earth to bring down our numbers. It's just how it works.

With the lack of a natural predator, other forces will take it's place.

But yes, we are overpopulated - and people need to start THINKING about that before having 4+ kids.

iLoqin 08-12-2009 10:53 AM

[QUOTE]Thompson's senior science adviser, Donald Ainslie (D.A.) Henderson, the physician and epidemiologist who oversaw the World Health Organization's successful campaign to eradicate smallpox from the world in the late 1970s, served as a consultant to the committee, known as the Smallpox Modeling Working Group. The group was convened by the Secretary's Advisory Council on Public Health Preparedness, a branch of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

"Earlier studies recommended mass pre-vaccination of the general population to protect against a smallpox attack. None of us on the committee believed this was necessary, including D.A. Henderson, who intimately understands the natural history of the virus," Longini said. "The secretary of Health and Human Services wanted to settle such issues regarding smallpox containment once and for all, and this was our charge."

While the researchers did find that mass vaccination would slightly reduce the number of deaths from smallpox, they also found that the rate of severe illness and death caused by the vaccine itself would cancel out any benefit from mass vaccination. One person in 10,000 will have a severe reaction and one in a million will die from the vaccine, Longini said. [/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/54259.php[/url]

there is more if yuo look around a bit.

Yin 08-12-2009 02:15 PM

[QUOTE=iLoqin;2688944]I didn't say I believed in it.[/QUOTE]

so why post it

iLoqin 08-12-2009 02:16 PM

[QUOTE=Yin;2689226]so why post it[/QUOTE]

Shows the possibilities of views of others. Informative.

Yin 08-12-2009 02:41 PM

if you think the vaccine is going to kill a bunch of people, why wouldn't you believe what you quoted in post 1? :noidea:

iLoqin 08-12-2009 10:32 PM

[youtube]InelCf0tMFI[/youtube]

Control the population?

This time they cannot farm because a 2 inch minnow is an endangered species. Great excuse.

saqwarrior 08-13-2009 08:43 AM

Oh god. Sean Hannity, neocon corporate shill. Are you on a mission to destroy all of your credibility?