i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Teh Politics Forum (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/)
-   -   Democrats support Illegal Aliens. (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/democrats-support-illegal-aliens-133375/)

FW Motorsports 04-28-2006 09:40 AM

Democrats support Illegal Aliens.

California's Democrats endorse this bull****!?!

Discuss.

[url=http://www.humaneventsonline.com/article.php?id=14387 ]Calif. Dems Cancel Work, But Keep Pay[/url]
[quote=article]the Democrat leaders of the California State Assembly have decided to call their own boycott for May 1, canceling legislative session that day in deference to the protests. But, showing that their commitment only goes so far, they declared Monday a “check-in” day so as not to forfeit their $459 tax-free per diem for the weekend and Monday. A true legislative walkout would have led to lawmakers losing per diem pay for Saturday and Sunday, as well as Monday since spending more than three consecutive days away from the Capitol triggers a halt in the highly-prized extra pay.
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/dbtuned/ProtestPoster.jpg[/IMG]

dub2w 04-28-2006 10:52 AM

While I agree with their political position of standing up for all types of immigrants, I think that it is obscene to draw a salary for that day.

If you are going to stand firm for your core values, you should be willing to make a small monetary sacrifice.

HellaDumb 04-28-2006 11:03 AM

[QUOTE=dub2w]While I agree with their political position of standing up for all types of immigrants, I think that it is obscene to draw a salary for that day.

If you are going to stand firm for your core values, you should be willing to make a small monetary sacrifice.[/QUOTE]

Even the one who entered illegally and came to commit crimes? If so, I have no respect for your opinion.

dub2w 04-28-2006 11:30 AM

[QUOTE=HellaDumb] I have no respect for your opinion.[/QUOTE]

From you, that is a compliment.

All people who cross the border illegally do not "come here to commit crimes." Sure, there are some thugs, and they should be treated as such. But for the majority of honest people who cross the border to seek a better life... how could I not have love for them? They are honest, good people.

Speaking of illegals, have you not read Exodus in the Bible? Personally, I am called to have compassion for the "aliens (illegals) in our land." You can bellow out your moral outrage over abortion all you want. You might want to try and apply other facets of the good book to your way of thinking. The far-right has brainwashed the faith out of you.

Peace

long5152 04-28-2006 12:26 PM

MR. PRESIDENT, I'M HEADED TO MEXICO

Dear President Bush:

I'm about to plan a little trip with my family and extended family, and I would like to ask you to assist me. I'm going to walk across the border from the U.S. into Mexico, and I need to make a few arrangements. I know you can help with this.

I plan to skip all the legal stuff like visas, passports, immigration quotas and laws. I'm sure they handle those things the same way you do here.

So, would you mind telling your buddy, President Vicente Fox, that I'm on my way over? Please let him know that I will be expecting the following:

1. Free medical care for my entire family.
2. English-speaking government bureaucrats for all services I might need, whether I use them or not.
3. All government forms need to be printed in English.
4. I want my kids to be taught by English-speaking teachers.
5. Schools need to include classes on American culture and history.
6. I want my kids to see the American flag flying on the top of the flag pole at their school with the Mexican flag flying lower down.
7. Please plan to feed my kids at school for both breakfast and lunch.
8. I will need a local Mexican driver's license so I can get easy access to government services.
9. I do not plan to have any car insurance, and I won't make any effort to learn local traffic laws.
10. In case one of the Mexican police officers does not get the memo from Pres. Fox to leave me alone, please be sure that all police officers speak English.
11. I plan to fly the U.S. flag from my house top, put flag decals on my car, and have a gigantic celebration on July 4th. I do not want any complaints or negative comments from the locals.
12. I would also like to have a nice job without paying any taxes, and don't enforce any labor laws or tax laws.
13. Please tell all the people in the country to be extremely nice and never say a critical word about me, or about the strain I might place on the economy.

I know this is an easy request because you already do all these things for all the people who come to the U.S. from Mexico. I am sure that Pres. Fox won't mind returning the favor if you ask him nicely.

Thank you so much for your kind help.

dub2w 04-28-2006 01:09 PM

Thank you for the repost.

SilverScoober02 04-28-2006 02:16 PM

[QUOTE=dub2w]Thank you for the repost.[/QUOTE]

No kidding...there is a whole thread dedicated to that little joke....

VIBEELEVEN 04-28-2006 02:56 PM

I'll be saving my shopping for monday. :D