Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

But Bush loves god he would never lie!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 05:46 PM

But Bush loves god he would never lie!!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0406061libby1.html

Ladies and gentlemen **** is about to hit the fan. This really really is going to make things intresting for the following weeks to come. I hope he go downs in flames the lying bastard.

IBSpinfromhella
Old 04-06-2006, 06:25 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Just another hole in an already sinking ship.

Even though I did not vote for Bush I cannot help but feel betrayed. Sure, our economy is on the up swing but this continuous ****-up after ****-up is inexcusable.

What really upsets me is the fact democrats and liberals are going to ride the idea of conservatism straight into the ground further when that's not the issue. Conservative ideals are reasonably good ones for the most part. At least good enough in their basic form to make this country run smoothly. I can say this even though there's some things I do not agree with. Hell, same can easily be said about Democratic ideals and somewhat left leaning ideals even though I despise the left.

The problem is that we always seem to have good planes but bad pilots, you know? There needs to be a party that strictly votes for the person running against the incumbent. Keep it fresh!
Old 04-06-2006, 06:26 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by Unregistered
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0406061libby1.html
Ladies and gentlemen **** is about to hit the fan. This really really is going to make things intresting for the following weeks to come. I hope he go downs in flames the lying bastard.
IBSpinfromhella
AHahahahahahahahhahahahahahha straight from a convicted purjurer! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA LOL LOL LOL LOL... woops...puked up a little I was laughing so hard HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stupid partisan idiots need to get this juicy stuff out of people before they become known liars .

Last edited by HellaDumb; 04-06-2006 at 08:34 PM.
Old 04-06-2006, 06:29 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
I don't mean to just blindly hold allegiance to Bush but common... there's been about 2,000,000 incidents just like this but none have stuck! This kind of thing is all dems can dig up and most of it is coming from people that dems call liars.... see the irony?
Old 04-07-2006, 01:04 AM

Originally Posted by HellaDumb
I don't mean to just blindly hold allegiance to Bush but common... there's been about 2,000,000 incidents just like this but none have stuck! This kind of thing is all dems can dig up and most of it is coming from people that dems call liars.... see the irony?

Keep hoping hella. And no one would ever blame you of blind allegiance to Bush.