Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Blago-WHINER.

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 01:31 PM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
Blago-WHINER.

Pathetic Bid For Attention/Mercy By Former Mayor Blagojevich

Seriously? This guy defies the impeachment trials and goes around on talk shows crying and saying how 'they can't do this'.

And then when it looks like the impeachment trials are going to find him guilty and throw this worthless hairpiece out of office he starts getting serious and BEGGING to stay.

But hey, what can you expect from Chicago? A city that hasn't seen a NFL championship in 20 years, a MLB championship since before the model T was popular and a NBA team that DIED when Michael Jordan left.

Not to mention the pollution and rampant health problems (mostly from obesity) that it holds records for.

Oh yeah, and it was built on corruption, sleaze and mob ties.

**** Blagojevich and his whining, I hope he pulls a Marv Albert and has his obscene toupee fly off in the Windy City's wind.
Old 01-30-2009, 06:38 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by R-Dub
Pathetic Bid For Attention/Mercy By Former Mayor Blagojevich

Seriously? This guy defies the impeachment trials and goes around on talk shows crying and saying how 'they can't do this'.

And then when it looks like the impeachment trials are going to find him guilty and throw this worthless hairpiece out of office he starts getting serious and BEGGING to stay.

But hey, what can you expect from Chicago? A city that hasn't seen a NFL championship in 20 years, a MLB championship since before the model T was popular and a NBA team that DIED when Michael Jordan left.

Not to mention the pollution and rampant health problems (mostly from obesity) that it holds records for.

Oh yeah, and it was built on corruption, sleaze and mob ties.

**** Blagojevich and his whining, I hope he pulls a Marv Albert and has his obscene toupee fly off in the Windy City's wind.
Chicago is a great city, regardless of what the governor of Illinois did. 100 times better than Oakland or San Francisco. And hopefully you're not comparing Chicago as a sports town to anywhere in the Bay Area.

The SF Giants have never won a world series since being in San Francisco. The Athletics last won 20 years ago. The 49ers haven't won anything in 15 years, the Raiders 26 years, Golden State last won a championship during the Ford Administration and San Jose has yet to win a Stanley Cup. Please you can bash Chicago for alot of things but not for its sports. In total the Bay Area has 20 major sports Championships and Chicago has 23 and they have one less team than the Bay Area.

And I'd like to see where you get your health information from? Chicago doesn't come in until 13th on the list of Obesity in Men's Fitness 2009. (http://www.mensfitness.com/lifestyle/215) Chicago doesn't even break the top 10 in most polluted for short term particle, year round particle or ozone pollution, where at least 3 city's from Kalifornia are on the every one of those pollution lists. (http://www.citymayors.com/environmen..._uscities.html)

My point is simple. Slam the governor all you want. He's a douche with bad hair. But Chicago is and always will be one of the greatest American cities. It's not even debatable.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:34 AM
BanHammer™

Car Info: 2001 Forester RS2 SPEC-F
Originally Posted by SilverScoober02
My point is simple. Slam the governor all you want. He's a douche with bad hair. But Chicago is and always will be one of the greatest American cities. It's not even debatable.
anything is debatable

Chicago is trash
Old 01-30-2009, 08:56 AM

Car Info: The Latest From WayneTech.
*Sigh* Sarcasm over the internet.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:01 AM
VIP Member

Car Info: '13 BRZ Limited / '02 WRX
I loved how he said the juries were going to be "fair" to him