Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

"Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury."

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 03:19 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
"Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury."

Yeah, Iran has only peaceful use of nukes, like the peace that would follow nuking all of its enemies off the planet.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:51 PM
250,000-mile Club President

Car Info: MBP 02 WRX wagon
in case you forgot;

The US is the only country that's ever used nukes against anyone else.
Old 10-27-2005, 04:27 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Originally Posted by psoper
in case you forgot;

The US is the only country that's ever used nukes against anyone else.
WTF does that have to do w/ the price of tea in China?!
Should we not have used them?
Do you trust an overtly anti-Western/Radical Islamic state to have nukes?

BTW, do you have anything positive to say about America?
Old 10-27-2005, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by Oaf

BTW, do you have anything positive to say about America?
While this incompetant criminal group calling themselves republicans but ignoring all of the basic tennets of conservatism and integrity is in charge, not really......
Old 10-27-2005, 05:28 PM

Car Info: 02 Silver WRX sedan. Eibach springs, Blitz NUR cat back, Rota 17" Attacks, Cobb AccessPort/DP
Yikes

Originally Posted by psoper
While this incompetant criminal group calling themselves republicans but ignoring all of the basic tennets of conservatism and integrity is in charge, not really......
Of course the all time classic example of integrity comes from our former President cheating on his wife in the White House while engaged in official business. At least he redeemed himself by fessing up to it when caught red handed. Oh, actually he tried to lie right to our faces. What else could he have so easily lied about? But enough of beating a dead dog.

BTW: this was a stab at Democrats. If you're not one and just a really pissed off Republican,...well, just ignore me...sorry.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:48 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by Chrisnonstop
Of course the all time classic example of integrity comes from our former President cheating on his wife in the White House while engaged in official business. At least he redeemed himself by fessing up to it when caught red handed. Oh, actually he tried to lie right to our faces. What else could he have so easily lied about? But enough of beating a dead dog.

BTW: this was a stab at Democrats. If you're not one and just a really pissed off Republican,...well, just ignore me...sorry.
Yeah cause cheating on your wife is way worse than starting a war based on lies and deception.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:12 PM

Almost- I'm just a really pissed off Libertarian, so slag away at the Democrats if it makes you feel better.

But I tend to agree with Silverscoober- so Clinton cheated on his wife, well isn't he a *****- as far as I'm concerned the only person who deserves to be upset about that is Hillary.
Old 10-27-2005, 06:59 PM

Car Info: 2007 Nissan Frontier

Have you looked at Hillary? Monica is not that much better but Jesus, give the man a break!
Old 10-27-2005, 07:02 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02 Impreza WRX Sedan & 2008 GMC Sierra 4x4
Originally Posted by Imprezastifan88
Have you looked at Hillary? Monica is not that much better but Jesus, give the man a break!
Hey he didn't even have to look at monica...Just the top of her head
Old 10-27-2005, 07:03 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 08 sti
**** schlobbin aint a crime damnit.. its a right of ever man to have his **** schlobbed..

i move for a new constitutional ammendment requiring **** schlobbing by all hot women...
Old 10-27-2005, 08:27 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
No wonder Israel doesn't want Iran to have nuclear power. They are smart enough to know that Islamic nations just might be ballsy enough whereas they wouldn't. It's precisely why Israel hasn't been so bullish with their nuclear program that may or may not exist in Dimona, and why they took out Iraq's years ago. It says something about how Israel will always be on the defensive with Islamic countries.

It also speaks volumes about how brainwashed Islamic nations really are and why I despise them the most (one of the reasons I tend to side with Israel). You have Jews in Israel that hold their religion and Jerusalem sacred but also remain far more civilized (I’ve heard it’s a GREAT country by service buddies). On the other hand you have citizens in Iran that hold the Qu'ran and their religious way of life so firmly that everything is tossed out the window that conflicts with them. Put it this way... how many al Qaeda equivalent terror groups do we have that consist of Jews in the USA or in other parts of the world that want to crush the spine of non-Jewish and Western ideology (Or even an Islamic nation unless it's on the defensive)? My point exactly. The only ones are Israel-based Jewish Zionist terrorist groups that play cat and mouse with their neighbors, not an entire nation. If there are any others I’ve miss then they are far too insignificant or do not hold a candle to Islamic terrorists.

It is all a part of one of the many games that Iran plays. Why rattle your sword if you are going to go stab someone with it? If Iran was serious they'd hold their cards close to their chest before revealing their hand. But like I said, you can never be too cautious with them because we all know what the Islamic mindset is capable of in their extremely selfish pursuits.

Last edited by Salty; 10-27-2005 at 08:36 PM.
Old 10-27-2005, 08:39 PM
Pr0n King

Car Info: Turncoat Turbo
There is no security on this earth, there is only opportunity.
General Douglas MacArthur
Old 10-27-2005, 09:27 PM

HAHAHAHAH you've got to be kidding me. Yeah, lets forget for a second the lies that got us into a war and 2000 dead Americans, and look at what you are saying. Someone got busted for having a blow job from another woman other than his wife. And so he lied about it. Oh no couldn't be. But now you are trying to say he lied about other things because of this?! HAHAHAHA, Jesus I wonder what your opinion on Bush and the rest of them is?
Old 10-27-2005, 09:32 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
I try and pursue lojasmo as a possible fake only to have you guys ask me to stay on topic. Why do I see 5 responses to Chris' post?
Old 10-27-2005, 10:11 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 03 WRX
Wow, I havn't seen so many stupid posts in the same thread for awhile.

Quick Reply: "Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation's fury."