Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Well No Shiet!

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2005, 11:40 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
Well No Shiet!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7802712/

I can't believe someone got paid to right an article that anyone with a brain could have easily assumed themselves with little to no cognitive thought process.

Anyway, feel free to highjacked this thread and post ***** all you please. It should help me make it through the day.
Old 05-10-2005, 09:43 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 02WRXpseudoSTiWannabeWagon
All that I can say is....it's nice to be in one of the few recruiting companies that is doing better than most.

I've been in this business since September and can't figure it out. My company won a buttload of awards last year (or 'recruiting year' is aligned with the fiscal year but starts mid-October...so I had nothing to do with it) but we made mission ONE MONTH out of TWELVE. In this business, it seems as though it's only important to be the best of the worst.

Seriously, our mission this year is much higher than it was last year. I wonder why we're having troubles? They did give me new recruiters, but what the brass fails to realize is that there is an art to this...especially during times of war.
Old 05-11-2005, 10:30 AM

Car Info: 05 STi
Smile

An art gpatmac.........you know door-to-door salesman say the same thing. Just kidding, I guess we've hit the top of the bell curve. Everyone who's getting in is already in and now we're just waiting on those that want to join to turn 18.
Old 05-11-2005, 12:10 PM

Car Info: 1973 Huevo Ranchero
i really need to show this article to a buddy of mine-
he was under some major stress last month because he only had one sign up last month....
hopefully (although negative) this article gives him some encouragement.... at least for his performance-
not sure how it works in the military dept. but as far as retail sales go.... times like this i get more active outside the "lines" of sales to grab more clients- i know in war times(like now) it may seem hard to sell the fact of joining the military

aloha from the summit of *-^-Mauna Kea-^-*