Teh Politics Forum Rumors and lies and Teh Iraqi Info Minister and much much more...

Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2006, 07:24 PM
VIP Member

Car Info: 2003 WRX, 2008 Camry
Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...arliesheen.htm

Thank God we knew this was all coming in advance and apprehended Osama Bin Laden back in 2000.... no wait....
Old 03-21-2006, 08:56 PM
iClub Silver Vendor

Car Info: 2005 LGT wagon
Go to his wepsite, fill out the info for the free video.
It costs them money that they don't have...
Old 03-21-2006, 09:08 PM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Good. These types of discussions make for healthy debates. Im not in their camp, but there are certainly aspects of the day that are strange (like Bush's 7 minute hesitation cause he was afraid to scare little kids by leaving before he finished his book).
Old 03-21-2006, 09:35 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dub2w
like Bush's 7 minute hesitation cause he was afraid to scare little kids by leaving before he finished his book).
I've never understood or been able to figure out why this was suspect to a lot of people. I probably would have reacted differently but who can really say for certain? What does Bush’s reaction translate to anyways? How does 7 minutes or even 30 minutes suggest anything evil is happening behind the scenes?

Last edited by Salty; 03-21-2006 at 09:38 PM.
Old 03-22-2006, 10:34 AM

Car Info: 04 Silver WRX Wagon
Dont jump to conclusions. I did not say anything "evil" was happening behind the scenes. Fishy, yes... evil, maybe not.

A plane flew into the largest financial building in the US, and other planes were unaccounted for. This whole eopisode screamed "terrorism". Bush and the secret service should have hightailed out of there instantly. This was as close as you can get to directly threatening the president (his whereabouts were known and he is a prime target for terrorism).
Old 03-22-2006, 01:19 PM
VIP Member

Originally Posted by dub2w
Dont jump to conclusions. I did not say anything "evil" was happening behind the scenes. Fishy, yes... evil, maybe not.

A plane flew into the largest financial building in the US, and other planes were unaccounted for. This whole eopisode screamed "terrorism". Bush and the secret service should have hightailed out of there instantly. This was as close as you can get to directly threatening the president (his whereabouts were known and he is a prime target for terrorism).
I agree that they should have fishtailed out of there and even taken all the children away from that building instantly. It was a bad move. But at the same time what we saw was a real reaction from not only the President, but from Secret Service as well that should have muscled him out of there. The reaction we had hoped to see has been rehearsed in numerous Tom Clancy based movies but it just didn't work out that way. I think that adds to the idea as well. Maybe it was because the information was so overwhelming? Who knows…

Regardless, I don't think any reaction short of jumping for joy and screaming "it's good!" with your two arms extended above your head like a football referee means anything.
Old 03-22-2006, 02:14 PM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Well I had a girlfriend who got dillusional on drugs, and it's no secret that Sheen is/was an addict. You can see it in his face... look at a movie from a couple years ago and look at him now. The mark of an addict is permanent, much like extreme liberalism eternal scarring of the soul.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:17 PM
VIP Member

He was also a fighter pilot, a Navy SEAL, a member of an infantry platoon in Vietnam, and his father is the President of the USA. There's no question he's in "the know."
Old 03-22-2006, 03:26 PM

Car Info: '05 Crystal Grey Metallic WRX Sport Wagon
Originally Posted by HellaDumb
Well I had a girlfriend who got dillusional on drugs, and it's no secret that Sheen is/was an addict. You can see it in his face... look at a movie from a couple years ago and look at him now. The mark of an addict is permanent, much like extreme liberalism eternal scarring of the soul.

You do remember that our current president had a drug problem...I see the mark of it on his face too. You don't seem to care about that though...
Old 03-22-2006, 05:55 PM
VIP Member

Then that would explain him staring into space and quite a few other things (i'm sure) as far as you're concerned. What it does not explain are the theories Sheen presents.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:58 PM

Car Info: 1990 thing
since when did being an actor make you highly credible?
Old 03-22-2006, 06:00 PM
VIP Member

It never has. All it does provide is a nice soapbox.
Old 03-22-2006, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by Salty
Then that would explain him staring into space and quite a few other things (i'm sure) as far as you're concerned. What it does not explain are the theories Sheen presents.

Haha, yeah I wasn't by any means defending the Sheen theory.
Old 03-23-2006, 10:30 AM

Car Info: 72 Vespa with curb feelers
Originally Posted by MVWRX
Haha, yeah I wasn't by any means defending the Sheen theory.
Yeah, but thanks for participating just to bash your president.

Originally Posted by MVWRX
You do remember that our current president had a drug problem...I see the mark of it on his face too. You don't seem to care about that though...
Old 03-23-2006, 10:48 AM

I was merely pointing out that the criteria you, Helladumb, use to dismiss the opinion of this guy is the same criteria you ignore when trusting everything Bush tells you.

Quick Reply: Actor Charlie Sheen Questions Official 9/11 Story