i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Teh Politics Forum (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/)
-   -   12 People Killed and 31 Wounded in Fort Hood Shooting (https://www.i-club.com/forums/teh-politics-forum-114/12-people-killed-31-wounded-fort-hood-shooting-212118/)

FW Motorsports 11-05-2009 03:45 PM

12 People Killed and 31 Wounded in Fort Hood Shooting

[URL="http://abcnews.go.com/WN/soldiers-killed-fort-hood-shooting/story?id=9007938"]Suspected Gunman Is Identified by ABC News as Major Malik Nadal Hasan[/URL]

[QUOTE]Twelve people have been killed and 31 wounded in a shooting spree at a Texas military base in a murderous rampage that officials believe was carried out by an Army officer.

The suspected gunman was identified by ABC News as [B]Major Malik Nadal Hasan[/B].[/QUOTE]

Hmmmmmmm..............

stupidchicken03 11-05-2009 03:58 PM

:faint:

brucelee 11-05-2009 04:14 PM

I was going to rag on you for cross posting this ;) But we posted it at the same exact time, only in different forums! heheh

iLoqin 11-07-2009 06:56 PM

People, like many who complain on the forums about me, need to wake up and ask the necessary questions. If this for the [B]safety [/B]of citizens and our own GIs, people need to ask questions like "Does his religion hinder his ability to do what he is paid to do?" If you're a fanatical islamist, then you don't need to be in our military. We are at war against fanatical islam. If someone posts on their FB or has spoken 6 months prior praising suicide bombers and saying he will not go to war against another Muslim, he is [B]not [/B]fit to watch another soldier's back in our current war.

The United States and all the officials and regular citizens need to understand that yes, we made a mistake with Japanese Internment Camps, but that doesn't mean we will turn our back to ask the necessary questions and [B]purposely [/B]blind ourselves for attacks.

Some dude representing a major portion of muslims said "This has nothing to do with religion" or something to that affect... Uhmm, this has everything to do with religion. He chose [B]not [/B]to go to war vs other Muslims and [B]took [/B]12 lives and injured other United States American Citizens. He didn't plan this out at all (going to school for so long in the military and obtaining his masters, etc.) to just shoot our own people. This has to do with religion.

People need to grab their nutsacks, and face reality instead of thinking everything is "racist" or "anti-onereligion" and just ask some blunt questions.

That goes for some people on this forum who like to complain (and I've gotten a lot) about me and my comments. Grow up and face reality. Racism exists, and I choose to talk about it, joke about it sarcastically, bust a south park about it, rather than turn the head and stay quiet. Then again, offending someone or some group is the sheep of our society.

Irrational X 11-12-2009 11:54 AM

actually it was revealed that most of his colleagues believe he was psychotic and that most of his research papers were unintelligible.

iLoqin 11-12-2009 05:00 PM

It was a terrorist act or it was a dude who snapped. IMO I believe Allah Akbar is good enough indication that this was a terrorist act. Killing in the name of religion is as plain and simple as we can see it.

Why is America so blind and not blaming fanatical islam? We can fight and kill them on their territory, but we can't push them out in ours? He probably wasn't a terrorist to begin with, but eventually he got to that mindset of one and many indicators lead to this.

IMO, Obama will call it anything but a terror act to avoid having something happen on his watch so early. 9/11 happened, Bush fought back and we were never attacked again. Obama comes in and within a year he this terror act INSIDE the country again, we'll see what he does this time...

Oh and btw, his idea of sending in 30-40k troops throughout the year is nonsense and Vietnam all over again. Drop the hammer, or dont go in at all. This steady stream of soldiers is going to waste many more American lives...

but I guess that's OK if the underlying truth is that we're there for the resources. Lie lie and lie some more.