i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Suspension / Brakes / Handling / Wheels / Tires (https://www.i-club.com/forums/suspension-brakes-handling-wheels-tires-162/)
-   -   ZEAL Coilovers Ridiculous Pricing! Whiteline, ENDLESS and Alcon BBKs! (https://www.i-club.com/forums/suspension-brakes-handling-wheels-tires-162/zeal-coilovers-ridiculous-pricing-whiteline-endless-alcon-bbks-188594/)

GST Motorsports 07-25-2008 01:18 PM

ZEAL Coilovers Ridiculous Pricing! Whiteline, ENDLESS and Alcon BBKs!

3 Attachment(s)
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]
[/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [ATTACH]161443[/ATTACH][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4]PRICING TOO GOOD, PM OR CALL![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=4][COLOR=Navy] [FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue]ZEAL Function XS[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] ZEAL Function XS Coilover for the next generation street user, ZEAL has developed the Function XS Series.[SIZE=2] ZEAL Coilover suspension systems use the originally developed X-Coil spring and have been designed [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]to capitalize on the springs linear characteristics. The Function-Xs has 6-way damping adjustment and is height adjustable via an independent lower bracket. The chrome-plated damper body and aluminum part prevents rust and keeps the unit lightweight. The Impreza application features an inverted monotube design for both the front and rear, enabling the use of camber adjustable pillowball upper mounts. Lower brackets also feature a mounting point for securing brake lines. [/COLOR][SIZE=3][COLOR=Black][U][I][B]I personally have these on my 2003 WRX and love them! Best track performance and street comfort coilover I have EVER driven on! You get a lot for your money no doubt about it! Function XS FTW![/B][/I][/U][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2] [ATTACH]161444[/ATTACH][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]ZEAL Function X[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black]The Function X is similar to the Function XS but features more aggressive valving and is 30 way damping adjustable. For the next generation hard user, ZEAL has developed the Function-X Series.[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black] ZEAL Coilover suspension systems use the originally developed X-Coil spring and have been designed [/COLOR][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]to capitalize on the springs linear characteristics. The Function-X has 30-way damping adjustment and is height adjustable via an independent lower bracket. The chrome-plated damper body and aluminum part prevents rust and keeps the unit lightweight. The Impreza application features an inverted monotube design for both the front and rear, enabling the use of camber adjustable pillowball upper mounts. Lower brackets also feature a mounting point for securing brake lines.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2] [ATTACH]161445[/ATTACH][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial][SIZE=2] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]ZEAL Super Function R[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]ZEAL Super Function Coilover black and blue with a super lightweight aluminum body and lightweight SWIFT springs. This is the top-of-the-line model amongst the Function Series. The shock's rebound/compression settings are made with the hard-user using semi-slick tires in mind. Circuit spec, aluminum DIV free piston stabilizes rebound/compression levels as well as increases life. Pillow ball mounts included. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2] [COLOR=Black][B] Key Features:[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black] -Come standard with Swift Springs. Swift springs utilize thinner spring wire and less coils meaning that they are substantially lighter than competitors' springs while also retaining more linear spring rates. Available with 2 optional spring rates; street and hard. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black] -Upper Mounts: A lightweight, aluminum rigid upper mount with rubber bushing decreases noise levels and eliminates vibration through absorption. Strut type uses pillow ball upper mounts for camber adjustability and direct feel of suspension motion while helping to decrease piston rod tension. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black] -Shock Absorber: The greatest merit of our lightweight, monotube type shock absorber is that it is produced with a very large piston for direct feeling and steering response. Ride quality and sensitivity is increased while also improving cooling characteristics of the damper. All systems are professionally race-tested and developed in Japan by certified engineers. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black] - Height Adjustable Lower Bracket: height can be adjusted independently of spring preload. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black] -Lightweight aluminum type shell casing.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2] [IMG]http://www.gstmotorsports.com/store/images/zeal_super_function_r_coilovers.jpg[/IMG][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w23/GST_Slapnut/WLLogo.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Navy][COLOR=Black][I][B][SIZE=3]Nothing but the best for our customers, track proven and tested on our own winning 1996 Subaru Impreza L Time Attack vehicle![/SIZE][/B][/I][/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=Navy] [COLOR=Blue]Whiteline Sway Bars[/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black]Sway bars, stabilizers, anti-roll bars' they are all the same thing. As the name suggests their objective is to reduce sway, or bodyroll, and stabilize a vehicle under lateral (cornering) forces. Formula 1 cars still use sway bars along side the shocks and springs as it is the ONLY suspension component principally designed to control body roll. Manufactured in Australia using the finest grade Australian spring steel, they are powder coated and supplied with high performance polyurethane mounting bushes in a DIY kit form, ready to simply bolt on. The fitting of bigger swaybars is still the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][I]Available in adjustable and non-adjustable. Sizes: 22mm, 24mm and 27mm.[/I][/COLOR] [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [IMG]http://www.globalperformanceparts.com/product_thumb.php?img=images/BSR36Z.jpg&w=200&h=115[/IMG][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Whiteline Endlinks[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] Endlinks attach your swaybars to your control arms. These endlinks makes an excellent replacement for your factory plastic endlinks which tend to twist and bend upon corner-loading. The addition of aftermarket endlinks significantly increases cornering response and tightness, regardless of the use of an aftermarket sway bar or not. Whiteline Endlinks are available in two varieties: 1) Bushing Type Endlinks: The use of bushings allow for a more compliant endlink than the spherical bearing type. These enlinks will be quieter and less harsh feeling than spherical type endlinks. 2) Spherical Bearing (Pillowball) Endlinks: The use of spherical bearings allows for a much wider range of angular movement than stock while improving response by eliminating suspension compliance. The spherical bearings are teflon coated to prevent dirt and debris from fouling movement. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][U]Bushing Type (WRX):[/U][/COLOR][/FONT] [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [IMG]http://www.gstmotorsports.com/store/images/Whiteline-rear-endlinks.jpg[/IMG][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif] [U][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black]Sphercial/Adjustable Type (WRX/STi):[/COLOR][/FONT][/U][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][U] [IMG]http://www.gstmotorsports.com/store/images/Whiteline-front-spherical.jpg[/IMG][/U][/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif][FONT=Arial][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Whiteline Steering Rack Bushings[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black]Too much play in your steering response? Get rid of the stock rubber bushings for stiffer polyurethane bushings. A true must have for you avid auto-cross racers and track warriors![/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [IMG]http://www.globalperformanceparts.com/product_thumb.php?img=images/KSR202.jpg&w=200&h=150[/IMG][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] 02-04 WRX/STi Shown Above[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial] [SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]Whiteline Front Roll Center Adjustment Kit[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] The Front Roll Center Adjustment Kit from Whiteline is designed to raise front roll-centre geometry by using new special ball-joints, while maintaining original bump-steer by using new tie-rod ends. Changing front suspension geometry by raising roll-centre, results in substantial increase to roll resistance and significant reduction of suspension compression of outside front wheel during cornering through improved weight transfer distribution. During cornering, this leads to significantly reduced understeer through reduced front wheel compression, as well as improved steering feel and precision and vehicle stability.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial] [IMG]http://www.gstmotorsports.com/store/images/whiteline%20roll%20center%20adj%20for%20subie.jpg[/IMG][/FONT]

[COLOR=Black][B][I][FONT=Arial]Plenty of other Whiteline products available do not hesitate to ask![/FONT][/I][/B][/COLOR]
[/CENTER]

GST Motorsports 07-25-2008 01:19 PM

5 Attachment(s)
[CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][ATTACH]161438[/ATTACH][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4] ENDLESS SS-S Brake Pads[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][SIZE=4] [SIZE=2]The SS-S is the best sales model in ENDLESS. This has good performance on noise, initial bite and heat resistance. The pedal feel is quite natural to use on street and winding road. If you need a slightly more aggressive street pad then ask about the SS-M brake pad.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][ATTACH]161439[/ATTACH][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/CENTER]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4]ENDLESS CC-X Brake Pads[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][SIZE=4] [SIZE=2]CC-X is developed for a driver who want to use on a street and in a circuit. Even at low temperature, this is not aggressive to the rotor and generate enough good bite. Without pads change, you can go into a circuit. CC-X shows good bite and good modulation in a circuit. For using constantly at high temperatures check out the CC-R brake pad.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][ATTACH]161440[/ATTACH][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/CENTER]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4]ENDLESS CC-R Brake Pads[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][SIZE=4] [SIZE=2]CC-R is showing very good modulation and good bite in a circuit. This is including much graphite to lubricate on the rotor at high temperatures for keeping good modulation. So it does not show much build up tendency in hard braking. The wear is also good in circuit.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][SIZE=2] [I][B][SIZE=3]Once again, ENDLESS CC-R is our pad of choice for our Time Attack vehicle at every event![/SIZE][/B][/I][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][ATTACH]161441[/ATTACH][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/CENTER]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]ENDLESS Big Brake Kits Also Available![/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue][ATTACH]161442[/ATTACH][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/CENTER]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2][SIZE=4][COLOR=Blue]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Blue][SIZE=4][B]STaSIS Alcon 340mm x 32 (13.4") Big Brake System[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/CENTER]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] [CENTER][B]Monobloc4 - 340mm (13.4")[/B][/CENTER]
[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] [CENTER][B] Big Brake System[/B][/CENTER]
[/COLOR][/FONT]
[CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black]One look says it all - high performance, ultra-refined technology and style with massive gripping power. Nothing screams from behind the spokes like an Alcon-based braking system from STaSIS.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][B]What It will do for you:[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[/CENTER]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] [B]NO MORE FADE[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black]Higher heat absorption and dispersion[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] makes for shorter stops turn after turn
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] [B]IMPROVED PEDAL FEEL[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black]Firm, confidence-inspiring brake pedal because of ultra-stiff calipers, differential piston sizing and stainless steel braided lines.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][B]SAY NO TO WARPED ROTORS[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black]Properly Designed 2-Piece Floating Rotors = Quiet, warp-free performance[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][B]QUICKER REACTION TIME[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] Short, consistent pedal travel can save your life in a panic situation[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][B]SHED THE POUNDS[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] Less weight gives shorter stops, quicker acceleration, improved steering feel and handling
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][B]LOWER LONGTERM MAINTENANCE COSTS[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] Cutting edge design = durable, low-cost system[/COLOR][/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][B]COMPATIBILITY & EASE OF INSTALLATION[/B][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] Compatible with ABS and traction control systems with brake bias designed to ensure ultimate gripping power.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] All hardware is included to ensure a quick and seamless installation.
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][U][B]What's in the kit:

[/B][/U][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][B]ALCON[/B] 4 Piston Monobloc Calipers
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] [B]ALCON [/B]340mm(13.4") Floating Rotors[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] [B]STaSIS[/B] Caliper Mounting Bracket & Hardware
[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] [B]Goodridge[/B] Stainless Steel Braided Lines[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] [B]Motul[/B] brake fluid[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black] [B]SBS[/B] Hi Performance Brake Pads

[/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][COLOR=Black][I]Will NOT work with OE wheels but will work with properly sized 17" wheels.
[/I][/COLOR][/FONT][FONT=Arial][I][IMG]http://www.gstmotorsports.com/store/images/Alcon-4-pot.jpg[/IMG]

[/I][/FONT][FONT=Arial][I][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4]PM or CALL for PRICING!

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/I][COLOR=Red][SIZE=4][COLOR=Black][SIZE=2]Thanks,
Greg

[IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w23/GST_Slapnut/P1000556.jpg[/IMG]
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT] [/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

GST Motorsports 08-15-2008 12:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH]160137[/ATTACH]

GST Motorsports 08-28-2008 11:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH]159079[/ATTACH]