i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Suspension / Brakes / Handling / Wheels / Tires (https://www.i-club.com/forums/suspension-brakes-handling-wheels-tires-162/)
-   -   Big Boys, Big Toys, Big Brakes! // Rotora, Stoptech, D2, Brembo, Ksport (https://www.i-club.com/forums/suspension-brakes-handling-wheels-tires-162/big-boys-big-toys-big-brakes-rotora-stoptech-d2-brembo-ksport-208070/)

AssaulTECH 08-05-2009 10:37 AM

Big Boys, Big Toys, Big Brakes! // Rotora, Stoptech, D2, Brembo, Ksport

[FONT=Tahoma][IMG]http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt247/assaultech/forumtopbanner-1.gif[/IMG]

Thank you for your interest in products from AssaulTECH. We provide a large line of name brand, in stock performance parts, all at a recession-proof price. We are honest people giving you honest information about the parts we sell. We are available by email or phone during business hours and try our best to answer every single call. We can usually be reached after hours , just call or email! Contact us to find out how we can help you enhance your [URL="http://g35driver.com/forums/#"]car[/URL].

You, the customer is our #1 priority. Without you, we wouldn't exist.

Don't forget! We beat all competitor's prices, just contact us if you find it cheaper!

Phone : 205-588-0960
AIM : AssaulTECHDAN
AIM : AssaulTECHERIC
AIM : AssaulTECHTODD
Email : [EMAIL="sales@assaultech.com"]sales@assaultech.com[/EMAIL]

[B][SIZE=6]ROTORA BBKS[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]
ALL VERSIONS AVAILABLE!!

[IMG]http://www.aftermarketglobal.com/images/product/ROTORA/BBK6P.jpg[/IMG]
----- 6 POT -----

[IMG]http://www.aftermarketglobal.com/images/product/ROTORA/BBK4P.jpg[/IMG]

[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][B][SIZE=3]----- 4 POT -----[/SIZE][/B][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][B][SIZE=3] [SIZE=5][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]PM US OR CALL US FOR PRICING!!

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][B][SIZE=6]STOPTECH BBKS

[IMG]http://www.aftermarketglobal.com/images/product/STOPTECH/bbk.jpg[/IMG]
[SIZE=4]

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]PM US OR CALL US FOR PRICING!!

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][B][SIZE=6]D2 RACING BBKS
[IMG]http://www.aftermarketglobal.com/images/product/D2%20RACING/d2brake.jpg[/IMG]
Best Performer for the Price!!

[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]PM US OR CALL US FOR PRICING!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][B][SIZE=6]
[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][B][SIZE=6]BREMBO BBKS[/SIZE][/B][/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma][B][SIZE=6][IMG]http://www.aftermarketglobal.com/images/product/BREMBO/BBK.jpg[/IMG]

[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][B][SIZE=6]KSPORT BBKS
[IMG]http://www.aftermarketglobal.com/images/forums/3DSC_0005-lg.jpg[/IMG]
[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][B][SIZE=6][IMG]http://www.aftermarketglobal.com/images/forums/3DSC_0016-lg.jpg[/IMG]
[SIZE=4]RED Available for $100 more[/SIZE]

[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=6][B][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]PM US OR CALL US FOR PRICING!![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/FONT]

AssaulTECH 08-06-2009 08:10 AM

Call [size=4][b]205-588-0960[/b][/size] for all your aftermarket automotive needs!

AssaulTECH 08-07-2009 07:27 AM

[SIZE="4"]...And breathe, you've made it to Friday!
Check out our website [B][SIZE="5"][url]WWW.ASSAULTECH.COM[/url][/SIZE][/B] and if you have any questions PM me or give me a call [B][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]205-588-0960[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]![/SIZE]

AssaulTECH 08-10-2009 10:40 AM

Hope you all had a good weekend, PM or call me for some AMAZING deals on everything you'll ever need for your ride!
[size=4][b][color=red]205-588-0960[/b][/color][/size]

AssaulTECH 08-11-2009 08:07 AM

[size=4]Headed to the track anytime soon? Or do you have a dinky little OEM caliper under your new wheels? Let me make you an offer you can't refuse on one of our many big brake kits: [b]Brembo, Stoptech, Rotora, K-Sport, D2 Racing[/b], and more![/size]

AssaulTECH 08-12-2009 09:28 AM

[size=4]Hope you're enjoying your hump day!

For the lowest prices around, give me a call at [B]205-588-0960[/B] or shoot me a PM![/size]

AssaulTECH 08-14-2009 10:46 AM

[size=4]You've made it to Friday!
You know you look pimp in that Hawaiian shirt, so don't deny it! ;)
So you may not be sipping a Pina Colada on the beach just yet, but at least you know you're saving money on your car parts by switching to AssaulTECH![/size]

AssaulTECH 08-17-2009 07:16 AM

[SIZE=4]Happy Monday morning!

Hope you all had a good weekend!

Call me at [B]205-588-0960[/B] or hit me with a PM if you have any questions or need a price quote.[/SIZE]

AssaulTECH 08-18-2009 12:47 PM

All PMs Sent & Replied. To Order. Please call us at (205)588-0960 or email us at [email]sales@assaultech.com[/email]

AssaulTECH 08-20-2009 09:54 AM

[SIZE=4]Call me at [B]205-588-0960[/B] or hit me with a PM if you have any questions or need a price quote.[/SIZE]

AssaulTECH 08-21-2009 09:49 AM

[size=4]Congrats, you've made it to Friday!
Start your weekend off right knowing you saved a lot of money buying your performance products from AssaulTECH!
[b][color=red]205-588-0960[/color][/b]

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND![/size]

AssaulTECH 08-24-2009 08:11 AM

[size=4]I hope you all had a good weekend, and I'll be glad to help you kick off another great week, just give me a call at 205-588-0960 or shoot me a PM![/size]

AssaulTECH 08-25-2009 12:25 PM

All PMs Sent & Replied. To Order. Please call us at (205)588-0960 or email us at [email]sales@assaultech.com[/email]

AssaulTECH 08-26-2009 10:53 AM

[size=5]Its near the end of the month and we've got a quota to make!
[B]EVERYTHING MUST GO!!![/B]
Call or PM for out of this world pricing![/size]

AssaulTECH 08-28-2009 12:54 PM

[size=4]Congrats, you've made it through another week!
Labor Day is right around the corner, and if you want to have a good project for the long weekend, now is the time to buy!

Everything in stock is priced to MOVE!
You MUST call or PM to get our end of the month clearance pricing!

This sale will end Monday at 6PM CST.

[b][color=red]205-588-0960[/color][/b]

HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND![/size]

AssaulTECH 08-29-2009 08:19 AM

[size=4]We have a HUGE inventory that needs to move!
All Big Brake Kits on sale and priced to move!
Sale ends Monday, so call or PM to get in on this great deal!
[B][COLOR="Red"]205-588-0960[/COLOR][/B][/size]

AssaulTECH 08-31-2009 12:16 PM

AssaulTECH 09-01-2009 02:05 PM

AssaulTECH 09-02-2009 08:41 AM

[Size=4]Good morning from AssaulTECH!
Give me a call at [B]205-588-0960[/B] or hit me with a PM, and I'll give you the lowest price on any one of our enormous product line!
[/Size]

AssaulTECH 09-03-2009 09:04 AM

[size=4]It's Thursday and its just about time to kick off this holiday weekend! We have thousands of items in stock and ready to ship. Be sure to ask about our [B]discounted overnight[/B] shipping option!
[B][COLOR="Red"]205-588-0960[/COLOR][/B][/size]

AssaulTECH 09-04-2009 12:45 PM

Have a great Holiday weekend!
We will be open on Saturday and Monday, so give us a call or shoot us a PM!

AssaulTECH 09-05-2009 01:09 PM

Have a great Labor Day!

AssaulTECH 09-08-2009 09:01 AM

Good morning!
I hope you all had a great holiday weekend!

Give me a call or shoot me a PM to get the lowest prices on our entire lineup!

AssaulTECH 09-09-2009 10:32 AM

This short week is almost half over already!

Come check out the Assaultech difference today: bottom-line pricing and top-notch customer service!

AssaulTECH 09-14-2009 07:41 AM

AssaulTECH 09-16-2009 12:11 PM

AssaulTECH 09-16-2009 12:11 PM

AssaulTECH 09-17-2009 03:00 PM

AssaulTECH 09-18-2009 02:18 PM

AssaulTECH 09-21-2009 09:41 AM

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

AssaulTECH 09-22-2009 10:04 AM

Happy Tuesday!

AssaulTECH 09-24-2009 12:15 PM

AssaulTECH 09-25-2009 08:52 AM

[color=blue][size=5][b]Happy Friday![/b][/size][/color]
You've made it through another week and can finally start to kick back and relax a little!

All of the following in stock items are [color=red][b][SIZE="4"]FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING[/SIZE][/b][/color] to the lower 48 and [b][COLOR="DarkGreen"]$25[/COLOR][/b] to ship to [color=Red]Canada[/color] and [color=blue]US territories[/color] for today and all of next week!
Everything else ships to the lower 48 [B]for free[/B] and [color=red][b][size=4]WE SHIP INTERNATIONAL: You pay what we pay and not a cent more!!![/size][/b][/color]

ACT, AEM, Aeromotive, Apexi, ARP, Autometer, Brembo, Carbonetic, Carillo, Dart, Defi, DEI, Eagle, Edelbrock, Eibach, Energy suspension, Exedy, Fluidyne. Gates Racing, Hawk, Ingalls, Injen, JE, K&N, Kelford, Koni, Koyo, KW, Mahle, Moroso, Mr Gasket, MSD, NGK, Progress, Project Mu, Prothane, Samco, Scat, Sparco, Supertech, Takata, Tokico, Turbonetics, Vibrant, Walbro.

*Saturday delivery extra

AssaulTECH 09-29-2009 09:01 AM

Good Morning!

Save huge on our entire lineup by shopping [url]www.assaultech.com[/url] (use the promo code MODIFIED), or by shooting me a PM, email or phone call!

205-588-0960
[email]sales@assaultech.com[/email]

AssaulTECH 09-30-2009 07:58 AM

[color=blue][size=5][b]Happy Hump Day![/b][/size][/color]

Its time to start thinking about the weekend! Today and Thursday only, ALL of the following in stock items are [color=red][b][SIZE="4"]FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING[/SIZE][/b][/color] to the lower 48. As long as your order is in by 3PM CST.
Call [B]205-588-0960[/B] to check stock, or shoot me a PM on the board.

[B]ACT, AEM, Aeromotive, Apexi, ARP, Autometer, Brembo, Carbonetic, Carillo, Dart, Defi, DEI, Eagle, Edelbrock, Eibach, Energy suspension, Exedy, Fluidyne. Gates Racing, Hawk, Ingalls, Injen, JE, K&N, Kelford, Koni, Koyo, KW, Mahle, Moroso, Mr Gasket, MSD, NGK, Progress, Project Mu, Prothane, Samco, Scat, Sparco, Supertech, Takata, Tokico, Turbonetics, Vibrant, Walbro.[/B]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]No fine print or exceptions! Any item from any of these brands will be upgraded to overnight shipping at no extra cost to you![/COLOR][/SIZE]

AssaulTECH 10-01-2009 08:13 AM

[color=blue][size=5][b]It's FREE OVERNIGHT THURSDAY![/b][/size][/color]

Its time to start thinking about the weekend! Today is the last day to order and have it by the weekend! ALL of the following in stock items are [color=red][b][SIZE="4"]FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING[/SIZE][/b][/color] to the lower 48. As long as your order is in by 3PM CST.

[B]ACT, AEM, Aeromotive, Apexi, ARP, Autometer, Brembo, Carbonetic, Carillo, Dart, Defi, DEI, Eagle, Edelbrock, Eibach, Energy suspension, Exedy, Fluidyne. Gates Racing, Hawk, Ingalls, Injen, JE, K&N, Kelford, Koni, Koyo, KW, Mahle, Moroso, Mr Gasket, MSD, NGK, Progress, Project Mu, Prothane, Samco, Scat, Sparco, Supertech, Takata, Tokico, Turbonetics, Vibrant, Walbro.[/B]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]No fine print or exceptions! Any item from any of these brands will be upgraded to overnight shipping at no extra cost to you![/COLOR][/SIZE]

AssaulTECH 10-02-2009 08:52 AM

Good morning from AssaulTECH!

Thank you all for making our first (of many) Free Overnight Thursday a huge success! Many of you will be recieving your parts today just in time for the weekend. If you weren't able to order yesterday, fret not, our standard shipping is still lightning fast and as always, is free for standard sized items over $100!

Give us a call at 205-588-0960 or shoot me a PM to get bottom line deals on all of our performance lineup!

AssaulTECH 10-05-2009 08:42 AM

I hope you all had a great weekend!

Start this week off right with performance products from AssaulTECH!
Save huge on our entire lineup using promo code MODIFIED at [b][url]www.assaultech.com[/url][/b] or shoot us a call [b]205-588-0960[/b]

AssaulTECH 10-06-2009 08:41 AM

Good Morning from AssaulTECH!

Call or PM me for rock bottom deals on our entire lineup!

stormtrooperd06 10-06-2009 08:47 AM

please pm for the stop techs and d2's

AssaulTECH 10-06-2009 09:08 AM

Sent you a PM!

AssaulTECH 10-07-2009 08:36 AM

Its time to start thinking about the weekend! Today and Thursday only, ALL of the following in stock items are [color=red][b][SIZE="4"]FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING[/SIZE][/b][/color] to the lower 48. As long as your order is in by 3PM CST.

AssaulTECH 10-08-2009 07:43 AM

[color=blue][size=5][b]It's our 2nd FREE OVERNIGHT THURSDAY![/b][/size][/color]

Its time to start thinking about the weekend! Today is the last day to order and have it by the weekend! ALL of the following in stock items are [color=red][b][SIZE="4"]FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING[/SIZE][/b][/color] to the lower 48. As long as your order is in by 3PM CST.

AssaulTECH 10-09-2009 07:54 AM

Thank you all for making our second [COLOR="Red"]Free Overnight Thursday[/COLOR] a huge success! Many of you will be receiving your parts today just in time for the weekend. If you weren't able to order yesterday, fret not, our standard shipping is still lightning fast and as always, is free for standard sized items over $100!

Give us a call at [COLOR="Blue"]205-588-0960[/COLOR] or shoot me a PM to get bottom line deals on all of our performance lineup!

[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Still need something by the weekend? Call in before 1PM CST and ask for overnight with Saturday delivery, we have some of the lowest shipping charges anywhere![/COLOR][/B]

AssaulTECH 10-12-2009 11:05 AM

For rock bottom deals on anything in our huge lineup, please PM me and I will hook you up!

AssaulTECH 10-13-2009 07:27 AM

This time of year always makes me want to sit outside under my car wrenching on something. If you're anything like me, but you're out of stuff to work on, give me a call, and we'll make sure you have something for the weekend!

[B]Save huge on hundreds of products using coupon code MODIFIED![/B]
[URL="http://www.AssaulTECH.com"][CENTER][SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"]www.AssaulTECH.com[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER][/URL]

AssaulTECH 10-14-2009 09:24 AM

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]No fine print or exceptions! Any item from any of these brands will be upgraded to overnight shipping at no extra cost to you! All you have to do is ask![/COLOR][/SIZE]

AssaulTECH 10-15-2009 08:09 AM

[color=blue][size=5][b]It's our 3rd FREE OVERNIGHT THURSDAY![/b][/size][/color]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]No fine print or exceptions! Any in stock item from any of these brands will be upgraded to overnight shipping at no extra cost to you![/COLOR][/SIZE]

AssaulTECH 10-16-2009 07:57 AM

Thank you all for making our [B]third [/B][COLOR="Red"]Free Overnight Thursday[/COLOR] a huge success! Many of you will be receiving your parts today just in time for the weekend. If you weren't able to order yesterday, fret not, our standard shipping is still lightning fast and as always, is free for standard sized items over $100!

Give us a call at [COLOR="Blue"]205-588-0960[/COLOR] or shoot me a PM to get bottom line deals on all of our performance lineup!

[B][COLOR="DarkGreen"]Still need something by the weekend? Call in before 1PM CST and ask for overnight with Saturday delivery, we have some of the lowest shipping charges anywhere![/COLOR][/B]

AssaulTECH 10-19-2009 08:17 AM

Good Morning!

Call or PM for amazing deals on our extensive lineup!

AssaulTECH 10-20-2009 07:27 AM

Its another great day, and though it may be getting colder deals from AssaulTECH are still hot!

PM or call to save HUGE on one of the most comprehensive lineups in the industry!

Don't forget to ask about Overnight shipping!

AssaulTECH 10-21-2009 07:30 AM

Forums were acting goofy yesterday, if you missed us, or needed us for anything give us a call or shoot me an email at [email]sales@assaultech.com[/email].

Save our number in your phone so if the forums go down you'll know what number to call :)
205-588-0960

AssaulTECH 10-22-2009 07:23 AM

[color=blue][size=5][b]It's our 4th FREE OVERNIGHT THURSDAY![/b][/size][/color]

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]No fine print or exceptions! Any in stock item from any of these brands will be upgraded to overnight shipping at no extra cost to you![/COLOR][/SIZE]

AssaulTECH 10-23-2009 07:21 AM

Thank you all for making our [B]fourth[/B][COLOR="Red"]Free Overnight Thursday[/COLOR] a huge success! Many of you will be receiving your parts today just in time for the weekend. If you weren't able to order yesterday, fret not, our standard shipping is still lightning fast and as always, is free for standard sized items over $100!

AssaulTECH 10-26-2009 08:41 AM

I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Give me a call or shoot me a PM and we'll hook you up with the parts you want at a great price!

AssaulTECH 10-27-2009 02:04 PM

Our phones have been kind of screwy today, so if you need to get us, please send an email to [email]sales@assaultech.com[/email] or shoot me a PM here.
We will hopefully have the phone issue solved within a day or 2.

AssaulTECH 10-28-2009 07:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Phones should be working now!

We're having a special on everything SPEC for the rest of the month and through November!

Call or PM for HUGE savings on everything SPEC: Clutches, Flywheels, twin disc kits, etc!
[ATTACH]139802[/ATTACH]

AssaulTECH 10-29-2009 10:50 AM

[color=blue][size=5][b]It's our 5th FREE OVERNIGHT THURSDAY![/b][/size][/color]

AssaulTECH 10-30-2009 07:42 AM

[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Orange"]H[/COLOR]A[COLOR="Orange"]P[/COLOR]P[COLOR="Orange"]Y[/COLOR] H[COLOR="Orange"]A[/COLOR]L[COLOR="Orange"]L[/COLOR]O[COLOR="Orange"]W[/COLOR]E[COLOR="Orange"]E[/COLOR]N[COLOR="Orange"]![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]

Thanks for another great FONTH (Free overnight Thursday)!

Have a safe and fun Halloween!

AssaulTECH 11-02-2009 07:31 AM

Good Morning!
I hope you all had a fun but safe Halloween.

This week is SEMA, but we will still be open for business!

AssaulTECH 11-03-2009 08:59 AM

[SIZE="5"][B]SUPER SEMA SALE[/B][/SIZE]
Now until Friday at 6PM CST we will be selling everything at least 2% below our everyday low prices.

Call or PM for uber low prices on the industry's top brands!
205-588-0960

AssaulTECH 11-04-2009 09:50 AM

[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="DarkRed"][I]SUPER SEMA SALE[/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Now until Friday at 6PM CST we will be selling everything [COLOR="DarkRed"][I]at least 2% below[/I][/COLOR] our everyday low prices.

205-588-0960

AssaulTECH 11-05-2009 09:52 AM

[SIZE="6"][B][COLOR="GREEN"][I]SUPER SEMA SALE[/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[size=4]Now until Friday at 6PM CST we will be selling everything [COLOR="DarkRed"][I]at least 2% below[/I][/COLOR] our everyday low prices.[/size]

205-588-0960

AssaulTECH 11-06-2009 06:56 AM

[SIZE="6"]TODAY is the last day for our
[B][COLOR="SIENNA"][I]SUPER SEMA SALE[/I][/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[size=4]Now until 6PM CST we will be selling everything [COLOR="DarkRed"][I]at least 2% below[/I][/COLOR] our everyday low prices.[/size]

205-588-0960

AssaulTECH 11-09-2009 09:01 AM

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

[B][I]Hit me up for some great POST SEMA pricing[/I][/B]

AssaulTECH 11-10-2009 07:31 AM

Tomorrow is Veteran's Day!
All retired and current servicemen/women, will receive an additional discount today and tomorrow. Please PM or email for your quote.

Everyone else will still receive the killer deals we offer every day on one of the most comprehensive catalogs in the industry!

AssaulTECH 11-11-2009 07:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[SIZE="5"][B][COLOR="Red"]Today is Veteran's Day![/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]All retired and current servicemen/women, will receive an [I]additional [/I]discount today. Please PM or email for your quote.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Special savings today only for anyone who mentions "We support our troops!"[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Blue"]Everyone else will still receive the killer deals we offer every day on one of the most comprehensive catalogs in the industry![/COLOR] [/SIZE]
[ATTACH]139473[/ATTACH]

AssaulTECH 11-19-2009 09:15 AM

Today is going to be a good day because it is FREE OVERNIGHT THURSDAY!

Only certain product lines apply, call or PM for more info or to order!

AssaulTECH 11-23-2009 09:46 AM

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkRed"]It looks like the forums are working well again, and to celebrate their return this week we will be giving additional discounts on the majority of our lineup, and on Wednesday we will announce our [B]Black Friday - Cyber Monday[/B] deals.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Also, from [B]now through the 14th of December[/B] we will be Donating 3% of every $500 in sales to [B]Toys for Tots[/B], so that even underprivileged kids can enjoy the holiday season![/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]On a side note, Subaru fans will surely enjoy [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTFcyeZMEds"][COLOR="Blue"]this clip (link)[/COLOR][/URL] of Ken Block and some exciting rally driving![/COLOR][/SIZE]

AssaulTECH 11-24-2009 07:52 AM

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="DarkGREEN"]This week we will be giving additional discounts on the majority of our lineup, and Tomorrow we will announce our [B]Black Friday - Cyber Monday[/B] deals.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRED"]Also, from [B]now through the 14th of December[/B] we will be Donating 3% of every $500 in sales to [B]Toys for Tots[/B], so that even underprivileged kids can enjoy the holiday season![/COLOR]
[/SIZE]