Subaru OEM Parts For Sale Subaru OEM new and used car parts can be listed here only!

SoCAL: dirt cheap parts off my 91 legacy sedan - will junk on may 31st

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 07:31 PM

Car Info: 01 RS BRP Coupe
SoCAL: dirt cheap parts off my 91 legacy sedan - will junk on may 31st

I posted partout before but now I'm actually going to junk the car on the 31st of May so get your parts before its gone. This is pretty much for locals since I dont really want to deal with removing and shipping a part, espcially for dirt cheap.

Just give me a call and I'll give you my address. Bring your tools and I'll give you a price for what you want and you remove it yourself.

I'm not going to charge much but heres a list of some stuff just so you know how much I'm asking for.

bumpers - $10 each
fenders - $15 each
hood - $20
complete doors - $50
trunk lid - $15
sunroof - $25
interior - $10
and anything smaller will pretty much be uber cheap or free. Look below in to see what isn't up for grabs.

My number is (626)315-7226 and ask for Warren

As the title says, I'm parting out a white 91 legacy turbo sedan ss. Mostly for grabs is the interior, and exterior. I'm pretty much keeping the rest but ask if you're looking for something I didnt say I was going to keep.

I'm keeping: ej22t engine, ej22t bulkhead harness, turbo crossmember, complete exhaust, rear diff, rear diff crossmember, calipers, brakes, hubs, driveshaft and thats all I think. Everything else is up for sell.

Available: bumpers, grill, hood, fenders, doors, trunk lid, gas lid, door panels, windows, windshields, switches, dash, floor mats, carpet, visors, front and rear seats, headlights, taillights, corner lights, signal lights, sunroof, glove box, latteral links, front and rear sway bar, struts, springs, top hats, and anything else that I didnt list on the stuff I'm keeping.

I'm located in Rosemead, CA 91770. Thats south of Pasadena, CA.
I am willing to ship as long as the buyer pays for shipping fully.

Old 05-20-2006, 08:14 AM

Car Info: 1997 Subaru Impreza L
Not local - but do you have the turbo crossmember?
Old 05-20-2006, 09:26 AM

Car Info: 01 RS BRP Coupe
I have it, but its mine