i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   Subaru OEM Parts For Sale (https://www.i-club.com/forums/subaru-oem-parts-sale-57/)
-   -   Purpose of this forum (https://www.i-club.com/forums/subaru-oem-parts-sale-57/purpose-forum-526/)

Imprezer 11-22-2002 07:19 PM

Purpose of this forum

This is something I always wanted to try in the "other" board, but never got around to doing it.

Basically what it is a forum, where people post all the OEM take off, used, new and other Subaru parts.

Lets say you took off a sway bar, list it here along with a price if any.

Part numbers if any too, since this will help a lot.

In order for this forum to work, everyone has to follow the following rules.

1. No "spicing" up the subject. Say precisely what you have. For example: "02 WRX Sedan Airbox" or "98 2.5RS Seats". Multiple items are ok too. Like "03 WRX Headlights and Seats". Etc.

2. Once the part is sold, please come back here and at the end of the thread, write: "SOLD!"

3. Only OEM Subaru parts. Nothing more.

4. No wanted adds.

5. No OT posts.

6. Enjoy it.

If you have any questions, please post here, in this thread, otherswise, go into your garage and pull out all your OEM parts and start listing. [b]Anything from floormats to hoods and engines[/b].

- Alex

david2z4 11-22-2002 07:47 PM

This is a great idea, I love it.

If you break something come here to find a replacement.

Imprezinator 11-22-2002 08:21 PM

I love this idea!

One question though, do STi parts count here or is it for take-offs from a car? Thanks

Eric

Jaxx 11-22-2002 09:40 PM

Yay alex

Kostamojen 11-22-2002 09:48 PM

I have always wanted to see this forum too!!! Crap was I surprized to see it...

Imprezer 11-23-2002 12:57 AM

Hmm.. I guess you can list them here as well.

- Alex

Imprezer 11-23-2002 12:58 AM

...and this isn't one of the better idea's I got. ;) Patience, gentlemen, patience. ;)

- Alex

Kevin M 11-23-2002 01:01 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Imprezer [/i]
[B]...and this isn't one of the better idea's I got. ;) Patience, gentlemen, patience. ;)

- Alex [/B][/QUOTE]

Patience is a virtue mang... how much of that do you think there is around here? :p

Shifty 11-23-2002 08:31 AM

Good idea for a forum Alex!

stealth-wrx 11-23-2002 09:30 AM

dude. awesome idea. :)

Danimal 11-23-2002 09:58 AM

very good idea! what about wanted to buy OEM parts?

CDUFF7 10-20-2004 02:45 AM

Can we....

Can we use a link to Ebay in our For Sale post? I have just posted an excellent grill on ebay and would love to offer it to you guys. I am stationed in Japan.

Thank you,

Chris

[QUOTE=Imprezer]This is something I always wanted to try in the "other" board, but never got around to doing it.

Basically what it is a forum, where people post all the OEM take off, used, new and other Subaru parts.

Lets say you took off a sway bar, list it here along with a price if any.

Part numbers if any too, since this will help a lot.

In order for this forum to work, everyone has to follow the following rules.

1. No "spicing" up the subject. Say precisely what you have. For example: "02 WRX Sedan Airbox" or "98 2.5RS Seats". Multiple items are ok too. Like "03 WRX Headlights and Seats". Etc.

2. Once the part is sold, please come back here and at the end of the thread, write: "SOLD!"

3. Only OEM Subaru parts. Nothing more.

4. No wanted adds.

5. No OT posts.

6. Enjoy it.

If you have any questions, please post here, in this thread, otherswise, go into your garage and pull out all your OEM parts and start listing. [b]Anything from floormats to hoods and engines[/b].

- Alex[/QUOTE]

Imprezer 10-20-2004 11:39 AM

Yeah. Link ebay is ok.

CDUFF7 10-20-2004 07:24 PM

Thank you Alex, I will be posting the grill now in the proper forum.

Chris in Japan

scoobie8 06-23-2006 12:18 PM

This is a great idea for a forum!!!!!! Others should follow in your footsteps.