Subaru OEM Parts For Sale Subaru OEM new and used car parts can be listed here only!

FS: (VA) Sparco Evo seats, '06 STI Interior, Stock parts, + FREE STUFF

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2008, 08:09 AM

Car Info: STI Track Car, Titan Tow Vehicle, Mazda3 DD
FS: (VA) Sparco Evo seats, '06 STI Interior, Stock parts, + FREE STUFF

Disclaimer: This is all first come, first serve. Yes, I might do a "pending sale" for items that I'm not ready to sell, or for someone that's genuinely interested, but if someone shows up at my door with cash in hand, its sold. Not trying to hurt anyone's feelings, or **** anyone off, it's just business.

Well, since the car is going in for the cage treatment, I won't be needing the stock interior, and many other stock parts. I am not going to ship the big stuff, but some of the smaller stuff I might be willing to do. Not really sure on what prices will be, but this is what will be available. I'd also be interested in possible trades for wheels. 17x8.5, 17x9, or 18x8.5. Offset in the +45 to +48 range.

Sparco Evo Seats - Mounts for both. Also have custom Piper Motorsports bases. The Driver side base includes a slider. The passenger side base is fixed. $1050 without bases - $1250 with bases.

STI rear seat - They have some indents where the rollbar was, and a couple marks from carrying stuff, but the indents should deform back to normal and the marks should cean out no problem. - $100

6 Disc CD changer - $125

Stereo speakers - $45

HVAC controls - $75

MadDad Mid-pipe. 3" flat flange to 2.5" muffler flange w/flex joint. This will work with any down-pipe that uses a 3" flat flange at the cat-back connection. I think it can be made to work with a donut gasket style down-pipe with, but can't guarantee it. Tapers to 2.5" at the muffler connection to work with the stock muffler, or any 2.5" muffler. This was part of the Mad-Dad Stealthback kit - $100

STI steering wheel w/airbag - Pending Sale to SirWilliam
Passenger airbag
Glove box
A & B pillar covers
Seatbelts
Trunk cover/carpet
Trunk liner
Rear shelf
Various door sill and pillar pieces
Spare tire & jack
Cruise control unit
A/C condenser
Stock Airbox
STI Down-pipe and Cat-Pipe -$100
Stock STI suspension Struts - Only have about 1500 - $300
STI top mounts - $75
Stock Swaybars & endlinks
Stock sub frame
Stock STI front rotors - Have about 20K miles (I bought them on ebay for a spare) - $75
STI front brake dust shields - $20
Stock front and rear brake pads I'd say they have at least 95% life left. Front: $50 Rear: $40 Set: $85
Stillen STI Front Brake pads - I used these for street pads. Lower dust than stock pads - 95% left - $60
Stock brake lines
Autopower rollbar - SOLD
STI TMIC - SOLD
Trunk floor - SOLD
Carpet - SOLD
STI Cat-back - SOLD
G-Force Pro 6-pt quick release harnesses -SOLD
STI front seats - SOLD
STI floor mats (all 4) - SOLD
STI door panels - SOLD
All-Weather floor mats - SOLD

Let me know if you're interested in anything and we'll talk $$. Make realistic offers.

FREE STUFF:

Old Stoptech ST-40 Calipers. GONE
Stock Motor mount from an '02 WRX GONE
Stock tranny mount from an '02 WRX GONE
Stock STI rotors that have major grooving. They might be able to be turned down and still used.
Harbor Freight Pass-Thru wrench set

I'm continuing to find stuff in my garage, so stay tuned, or maybe just ask. I have a LOT of various crap I don't want anymore. Not just car parts.

Last edited by mav1c; 01-12-2009 at 04:44 AM.
Old 12-29-2008, 02:36 PM

Added pics and some more stuff.
Old 01-12-2009, 04:44 AM

Updated the list.