i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource

i-Club - The Ultimate Subaru Resource (https://www.i-club.com/forums/)
-   South-East (https://www.i-club.com/forums/south-east-54/)
-   -   Lost Cause? (https://www.i-club.com/forums/south-east-54/lost-cause-7015/)

BlueDemon 01-22-2003 06:05 PM

Lost Cause?

So, is this SE Forum a lost cause? Sure seems like it. I guess it just won't take hold because of the NASIOC....

:confused:

Blue

trhoppe 01-23-2003 04:37 AM

Yup. Nasioc is still much mo better.
Im on here cause the SQL seems to be down this morning and Im boooooored.

BlueDemon 01-23-2003 07:16 PM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by trhoppe [/i]
[B]Yup. Nasioc is still much mo better.
Im on here cause the SQL seems to be down this morning and Im boooooored. [/B][/QUOTE]

Man yeah........ it sucks........ I may one day become the moderator of this forum.... but honestly..... what is there to Moderate? BOO POOIE!

Blue

Osiris 01-24-2003 11:40 PM

not much to moderate here :)

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

nooch8it 01-25-2003 06:34 PM

we should start a weekly meeting and orginize it on this forum

trhoppe 01-26-2003 07:48 AM

uhhm hello???

[url]www.nasioc.com[/url]

BlueDemon 01-27-2003 08:55 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by trhoppe [/i]
[B]uhhm hello???

[url]www.nasioc.com[/url] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, we know Throppe.... it's just too bad that this forum hasn't been able to take off as well. That's all.

Blue

panteras 01-27-2003 02:26 PM

Well I check it up sometimes

To see if there is something interesting. I think it will slowly become more active.

Osiris 01-27-2003 03:06 PM

sooner or later it will.... :)

i'll keep checking back

BlueDemon 01-29-2003 01:20 PM

Yeah, as long as people continue to just check it out...... who knows. I always check in.... because the name "i-club" was synonymous with Subaru ..... and many people sign up here first, and see that nothing is going on. So I just want to make sure the Subaru Community doesn't look like a bunch of non-caring slackers.

Ja know?

Blue

KC 02-12-2003 06:05 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueDemon [/i]
[B]Yeah, as long as people continue to just check it out...... who knows. I always check in.... because the name "i-club" was synonymous with Subaru ..... and many people sign up here first, and see that nothing is going on. So I just want to make sure the Subaru Community doesn't look like a bunch of non-caring slackers.

Ja know?

Blue [/B][/QUOTE]Ask yourself WHY this place is dead. The answer is apparent. If you cannot see it, then you're blind to the fact of what really transpired at the split.

--kC
(And what's with Tom being a vendor?)

BlueDemon 02-12-2003 06:09 AM

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KC [/i]
[B]Ask yourself WHY this place is dead. The answer is apparent. If you cannot see it, then you're blind to the fact of what really transpired at the split.

--kC
(And what's with Tom being a vendor?) [/B][/QUOTE]

Of course I know why it's dead...... I'm just trying to revive it some. I mean, I don't think it will ever be as it once was (ie: the Nasioc)

and I do know what happened at the split...... but that's none of my business.

Blue

panteras 02-12-2003 05:37 PM

Carry on Blue!!! We are going to do it (Revive this place) so lets keep using this forum.

Subi Chicky 03-25-2003 10:08 AM

Meh.

Ken-Ohki 03-30-2003 07:14 PM

you can talk to those of us in TO here. lol