SoCal Classifieds Cars, parts, electronics, etc for sale and trade. Private parties and approved regional i-Club Vendors.

San Diego, everything must go Subaru garage clearance

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2013, 02:12 PM

Car Info: 1992 Ford Exploder
Thumbs up San Diego, everything must go Subaru garage clearance

Hello guys and gals! I'm leaving for my roadtrip (www.turboki.com if you're interested) in 4 weeks and I don't have any more time left to try and sell my left over parts for any kind of real value. At this point EVERYTHING MUST GO. I'm hoping not to get horribly screwed, but any reasonable offer, even low ball offers will be accepted. Get this stuff out of my garage, while I still have a garage. All proceeds go to funding my trip!

I'll be around this weekend wrenching on my truck, so please text/call me if you want to swing by. My address is 3935 Georgia St, San Diego, CA 92103 and my number is 858-699-9037

Everything is first come first served. I don't have time to ship, hold or deliver anything, so if you want a deal, come on down!

Here is what I have:

Name:  O9ADE.jpg
Views: 2
Size:  153.7 KB
Garrett AR60 M24 T3/T4 trubo (awesome condition). Don't want to custom pipe the Subaru? Turbo your Civic!!!

Name:  Wl7N7.jpg
Size:  169.7 KB
2 TMIC's. One stock, one off an RS-T....can't think of a smart *** comment for this.

Name:  QWbbV.jpg
Size:  140.8 KB
02 Wagon rear sway bar...thinner than the sedan one...make your booty shake!

Name:  lvYV6.jpg
Size:  132.5 KB
02 Sedan front sway bar...make your...front....stiff?? Giggity?

Name:  xyMYG.jpg
Size:  180.0 KB
HKB Steering wheel adapter. You want to upgrade to that sweet *** Sparco steering wheel...well you're gonna need one of these bad boys!

Name:  Prdi3.jpg
Size:  157.4 KB
Kaxien HID headlight bulbs. Only a single stage, but who needs brights when the lows are blinding enough.

Name:  C3jnr.jpg
Size:  156.9 KB
Blitz powermeter-id. Lets face it, the only thing this is useful for is showing off random HP numbers to girls who couldn't care less...but hey...maybe they'll still sleep with you even if you do buy it...

Name:  eWC3i.jpg
Views: 3
Size:  163.7 KB
ACT pressure plate. This plate can handle some major power. Pair it with a stage 3 act clutch and start looking for replacement gear sets!

Name:  hScdDh.jpg
Size:  132.7 KB
Energy Suspension shifter bushings...they're bushings, hooray bushings!!!

Name:  sNCyY.jpg
Size:  137.3 KB
02 gauge housing. Don't need gauges, throw a DVD player in it! I even have an extra plastic top piece...don't know why, but I have one.

Name:  3QCg6.jpg
Size:  133.7 KB
02 Cusco style front grill....its kind of warped from sitting around so I don;t know if anyone wants a shot at fixing it, but its unpainted and will totally give you like 40 extra HP.

Name:  3jckD.jpg
Size:  136.1 KB
Ebay steering wheel...it looks like crap, but it steers, so theres that....

I also have a **** ton of random Subaru bits a pieces, like trim, switches, hoses, pumps, audio bits etc. Take what you need, pay what you want.

PS. I also have some NON subaru stuff to sell:

Name:  rNwHr.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  157.4 KB
Complete HPI Sprint2 RC car with 8 190mm bodies (04 sti, 03 wrc sti, nissan gtr, detomasso pantera, lotus elise, ford focus wrc, toyota levin, toyota trueno) and about $100 worth of spare parts

Hacked Sony PSP-1000 with 4GB stick, extended grip and Logic3 Speaker Dock

Audio Technica ATH-PRO700 DJ Monitor Headphones

Texas Instruments TI-85

Cyberpower 1500AVR Home UPS

Last edited by darkangelgrafix; 07-26-2013 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Sold exhaust and motor
Old 07-25-2013, 12:20 PM

Car Info: 99 Impreza L
Bump for all the cool stuff. Only if I was from SoCal. Hahaha
Old 07-26-2013, 08:52 AM

Car Info: 1992 Ford Exploder
Bump for sold exhaust and motor